Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,689 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband (36978 Views)

Zahra Buhari & Her Husband, Ahmed Indimi At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition / President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by UzuegbuProsper(m): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
The Governor of Imo State, His Excellency, Gov. Rochas Okorocha and wife in a group photograph with President Buhari's daughter, Zahra, and her husband at Nnamdi Azikiwe international airport Abuja this Afternoon.

1 Share

Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by madridguy(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by sarrki(m): 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
My Governor My Governor

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by IVORY2009(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
madridguy:
grin

How I wish u were d one, shocked
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by madridguy(m): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
I have accepted my fate. Though it's not easy tongue.

IVORY2009:

How I wish u were d one, shocked

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by IVORY2009(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
madridguy:
I have accepted my fate. Though it's not easy tongue.

it is well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by angeltolly(f): 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
Some people won't like this lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by Jengem: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
See as okorocha be like houseboy
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by owodokiri: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
My governor, the attention LovePeddler... Anything for the camera. Pensioners are dying and this fatso is here snapping with two inconsequential human beings..

12 Likes

Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by dokyOloye: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Efulefu.
The greatest scammer from Igbo land.

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by veekid(m): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2017

this is news?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by Ekakamba: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wife wakes up and starts applying her makeup right there in the bed......

Husband stares at her and asks
"Have you lost your mind ?"

She Replies
"I need to unlock my phone, it's on face recognition and it doesn't recognise me".

19 Likes

Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
UzuegbuProsper:
The Governor of Imo State, His Excellency, Gov. Rochas Okorocha and wife in a group photograph with President Buhari's daughter, Zahra, and her husband at Nnamdi Azikiwe international airport Abuja this Afternoon.
So how has this pishure being able to pay the workers in his state

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by wayray: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Is this guy a Yeboo Mon or Hausa Mon? Becos, ayam confus o. somebody pls. talksz to me.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by dacblogger: 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Y is okorochas wife looking like hulk hogan angry

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by Royalfurnitures: 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Doing what? This guy really loves attention

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
dacblogger:
Y is okorochas wife looking like hulk hogan angry
grin grin grin because she is hulk Hogan's incarnate

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by ngmgeek(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by engrMikemd(m): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
endtime things loading
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by mytime24(f): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
okoro hausa grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by modelsms(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Imo has been cursed with governors since years now
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by Divay22(f): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
cryD
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by olasaad(f): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
sarrki:
My Governor My Governor

MY PEOPLE MY PEOPLE

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by HonabFaj(m): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
Next thing
People will tell us the worth of her hand bag
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
how is this news??
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by SWORD419(m): 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
So zahra is now no longer a virgin
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by seguno2: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
sarrki:
My Governor My Governor

Owing salaries and pensions like a demonic onigbese.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophetess Victoria Fayose's 78th Birthday Photos (Governor Ayo Fayose's Mother) / Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.