Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,369 members, 7,781,006 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:23 AM

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics (135661 Views)

Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic / Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Vivalavida99(f): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
The man with the world's longest PENIS: 54-year-old man rejects the chance to have his 18-inch member reduced (but he won't be able to have sex unless he does so)

The man with the world's longest penis has rejected the possibility of having a reduction - even if it means he won't ever have sex.

Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, 54, from Saltillo, Mexico, has a penis measuring a colossal 18.9 inches when flaccid - touching his knee.

He made headlines worldwide in 2015 after a video went viral showing him weighing his member to prove its authenticity.

His half-metre penis smashed the unofficial record believed to belong to US actor Jonah Falcon, whose penis was 9.5 inches flaccid and 13.5 inches when erect.

'I would like to be in the Guinness Book of Records but they don't recognise this record,' he told Barcroft TV.

'I am famous because I have the biggest penis in the world. I am happy with my penis, I know nobody has the size I have.'

But despite his pride, members of the medical community have urged him to at least consider a penile reduction.

Dr Jesus David Salazar Gonzalez said: 'We have advised him "Roberto, the best thing for you is that the doctors give a normal shape to your penis so that it doesn't hurt you, in order to have sexual relationships, in order to have children".

whoever has the bigger penis is more macho.

'It's something that makes him different to the rest of the people and makes him feels special.'

Doctors recently did a thorough examination of Mr Cabrera's penis, confirming suspicions that the bulk of his nearly 20-inch penis is foreskin.

His penile glands stretch only seven inches, meaning the rest of his member is completely foreskin and blood vessels.

The sheer size of Mr Cabrera's penis causes him a number of health problems, including frequent urinary tract infections because not all his urine escapes his lengthy foreskin.

While he keeps his colossal member wrapped in bandages to escape chaffing.

He is also unable to sleep chest down and has to put his penis on its own pillow to escape discomfort during the night.

And an active sex life is off limits for him as his penis has too much girth to have intercourse.

Mr Cabrera added: 'Some people ask me if I put some condoms on it and the answer is: I cannot. I can never penetrate anyone because it is too thick.'

While living in the US, he attempted to have sex twice, but the first woman backed out as soon as she saw his penis.

While the other one had to stop because it was too painful.

Mr Cabrera says his penis is a 'disability' and stops him working - forcing him to rely on food banks to survive.

uniform like anybody in the companies and also I cannot get on my knees,' he said.

'I cannot run fast and so the companies think badly of me. They say that they will call me, but they never do.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4139722/The-man-half-metre-PENIS.html

4 Shares

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by redcliff: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
lmao!! if this man touch these girls, their eyes go open...Lmao

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by kheengjay(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
#raising my boxers to check and compare my joystick ...... smh

sighs

cry cry

walks out of thread wit all humility

cry

396 Likes 20 Shares

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by femolacqua(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
So why keep it?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by dingbang(m): 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by modelsms(m): 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
why them dey cover am naa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by modelsms(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
kheengjay:
#raising my boxers to check my *****

sighs

walks out of thread
She d thing don give u low self esteem?

38 Likes

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by veekid(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2017

orgeneme!

11 Likes

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by HarveySpecter1: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
The Kind of dlck naija babes love. They need dlcks that would format their wombs.

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by haykinzz(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
How them take know say he has the longest dick
This people never see my dick sha..

Nonsense!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Afam4eva(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
I wish i could see the uncensored photo. This one go pass cassava oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by madridguy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by curvilicious: 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Iku re

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by friendl: 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
JESUS IS LORD

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by sirOrubebe: 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Jesu! shocked See how the thing for first pics long like police baton embarassed

author=Vivalavida99 post=52979763]

He is also unable to sleep chest down [b]and has to put his penis on its own pillow
to escape discomfort during the night.

Chai!

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by martineverest(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
and some black men will be shouting they are endowed.....

Ladies,come an see ur specs...shebi na wetin una want.?

1 Like

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by link2ok(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
What
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by karlriz(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
What some women wish their men have. grin

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Techguyz(m): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
Èleyi Gidi gan o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by RexTramadol1: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
What can i say?

than

This is ridiculous!
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Naomi222(f): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
Moku mogbe modaran grin grin grin wat the hell is this?

2 Likes

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by ddippset(m): 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
damn damn damn, this one is capable of taking one and every cucumber out of the game.

1 Like

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by AlexCk: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
shocked shocked

What the heck?? !!

Weird
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by karlriz(m): 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin

There's nothing too big. He only needs a perfect woman with a perfect body to swallow him.

Here's one below...

25 Likes

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
This one has passed cassava stage, its now a tuber of yam angry angry

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Tpave(m): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
This is unacceptable for ladies. But with money. ......... grin grin grin grin some are good to go.
Mehn see as people plenty for the thread like say na Nigerian presidential election result they wan announce

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by agrovick(m): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Blood of Zechariah

Meanwhile see traffic, yeye children are on nairaland. You all are spoilt grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by lovethchioma(f): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
This is a big punishment... abeg what is that thing

3 Likes

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Enemyofpeace: 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Allahu Akbar

Allahu. Akbar

Allahu akbar

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by kajsa08: 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin grin just returned from Google. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

3 Likes

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by DancingSkeleton(m): 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
HarveySpecter1:
The Kind of dlck naija babes love. They need dlcks that would hit their kidneys
format their womb grin

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.