Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics (135764 Views)

Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic / Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by stanlo273(m): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
wow,this is excessive endowment
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Mufasa27(m): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
If I hear say Nigerian girls go run for this joystick, the man go need double up the price and he is good to go.. Lol

9ja girls, FEAR THEM!!!
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
Disgusting. This his joystick is no t normal there is nothing to be proud of. Go cut it off man.
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Opakan2: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Which kind yeye thread be this fa

all those owerri hos turn shameless self servicers claiming legend of fuckers on Nairaland no go sleep this night.

Those oloshis go don save pics go dey self service now cheesy
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by kayhel(m): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
Bulk of it is foreskin? That's a major drawback.
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by ayanbaba2(m): 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
even guest don pass 600...

To god is Friday TGIF!!!!

this thing go clean person intestine... walahi
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by SweetJoystick(m): 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
and me dey feel cool with my small 9 inches angry
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by ladyF(f): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Who censored the pishure? angry
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by EasyMind(m): 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
This one Has turn to Turning Stick....

1 Like

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
all i c is joystick everywhere and the only joystick i know are used for pc games and drones.
in other news i think Lexington Steele is as long as this guy no homo

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by MOSTEC(m): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
You are too ratchet for a lady .
L0velyn:
Déek aye grin
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by savedpeace: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
Useless at last.... lipsrsealed
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
MOSTEC:
You are too ratchet for a lady .
undecided how do u fvcking mean ?
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Decryptor(m): 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
See traffic! All because of pr*ck! I heard that a herbal supplement called Vigrx can make someone's cassava long sha.
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by IVORY2009(m): 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
shocked shocked I babu oooo shocked chai
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
kajsa08:
grin grin just returned from Google. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Bad girl.
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by MOSTEC(m): 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
U see.... Must u use fvcking ?
L0velyn:
undecided how do u fvcking mean ?
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by princefaculty(m): 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Massive aggressive Johnny... The Johnny too vex sotei e give the guy man K-leg.

Do surgery... No I won't, now u wan flex Johnny. Who wan die? grin
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
MOSTEC:
U see.... Must u use fvcking ?

You don't HV any right to tell me what to use huh! embarassed
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by skedman(m): 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=redcliff post=52979815]lmao!! if this man touch these girls, their eyes go open...Lmao[/quote I want him to discipline that cossy girl with this rod or that former governor of ibadan bad daughter. Olonuyo
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
shocked
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Aburi001: 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
kheengjay:
#raising my boxers to check and compare my joystick ...... smh

sighs

cry cry

walks out of thread wit all humility

cry
That's called Super XXL shocked grin

1 Like

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by NLban: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
Vivalavida99:
The man with the world's longest PENIS: 54-year-old man rejects the chance to have his 18-inch member reduced (but he won't be able to have sex unless he does so)

The man with the world's longest penis has rejected the possibility of having a reduction - even if it means he won't ever have sex.

Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, 54, from Saltillo, Mexico, has a penis measuring a colossal 18.9 inches when flaccid - touching his knee.

He made headlines worldwide in 2015 after a video went viral showing him weighing his member to prove its authenticity.

His half-metre penis smashed the unofficial record believed to belong to US actor Jonah Falcon, whose penis was 9.5 inches flaccid and 13.5 inches when erect.

'I would like to be in the Guinness Book of Records but they don't recognise this record,' he told Barcroft TV.

'I am famous because I have the biggest penis in the world. I am happy with my penis, I know nobody has the size I have.'

But despite his pride, members of the medical community have urged him to at least consider a penile reduction.

Dr Jesus David Salazar Gonzalez said: 'We have advised him "Roberto, the best thing for you is that the doctors give a normal shape to your penis so that it doesn't hurt you, in order to have sexual relationships, in order to have children".

whoever has the bigger penis is more macho.

'It's something that makes him different to the rest of the people and makes him feels special.'

Doctors recently did a thorough examination of Mr Cabrera's penis, confirming suspicions that the bulk of his nearly 20-inch penis is foreskin.

His penile glands stretch only seven inches, meaning the rest of his member is completely foreskin and blood vessels.

The sheer size of Mr Cabrera's penis causes him a number of health problems, including frequent urinary tract infections because not all his urine escapes his lengthy foreskin.

While he keeps his colossal member wrapped in bandages to escape chaffing.

He is also unable to sleep chest down and has to put his penis on its own pillow to escape discomfort during the night.

And an active sex life is off limits for him as his penis has too much girth to have intercourse.

Mr Cabrera added: 'Some people ask me if I put some condoms on it and the answer is: I cannot. I can never penetrate anyone because it is too thick.'

While living in the US, he attempted to have sex twice, but the first woman backed out as soon as she saw his penis.

While the other one had to stop because it was too painful.

Mr Cabrera says his penis is a 'disability' and stops him working - forcing him to rely on food banks to survive.

uniform like anybody in the companies and also I cannot get on my knees,' he said.

'I cannot run fast and so the companies think badly of me. They say that they will call me, but they never do.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4139722/The-man-half-metre-PENIS.html

I am not surprised that the OP is a female. That says it all.

I am here just to take stock of the spoilt nairalanders viewing this thread, especially the females

gringrin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4765591_screen01_jpeg06656fae676200d05c13bb56531c42b3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4765592_screen02_jpegf63b89156c26f49bf8ace7a703992962

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4765394_screenshot20170120193051_jpeg81bc65f68ea586f3c012a8b5f4401965

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4765395_screenshot20170120193151_png04de82a66be660765525509b9867adec
About 540 viewers if not more, still counting.
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by NLban: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by MOSTEC(m): 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Am sorry if am pissing u off. It just dat u are a lady,nd u should always watch hw u use words. Don't let we dudes take u as a thot
L0velyn:

You don't HV any right to tell me what to use huh! embarassed
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by omenka1: 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Meanwhile Teckno will be ranying 'l get big cassava'.......let him come n see so dat he will know dat actually his cassava is rather a PEANUT
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
MOSTEC:
Am sorry if am pissing u off. It just dat u are a lady,nd u should always watch hw u use words. Don't let we dudes take u as a thot
OK thanks, buy buy

1 Like

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by temmydee181(m): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
c human being blokos chaii lipsrsealed
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
BCISLTD:

Close ur mouth jare..that small thing

Lol that tink fit kill person .. come out og the ladies mouth grin your own big undecided
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Ghost447(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
femolacqua:
So why keep it?
A very brilliant question. What is the essence of having penis only for the purpose of urinating and nothing more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.