Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (322933 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Wunmi7: 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
effwhy:
1 of about 59
Application received
noreply@pwc.com - 9:52 am
to ***
Dear ***
We have pleasure in confirming that your application for the position of "PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Advisory Services" has been received.
We will contact you at the end of the shortlisting process.
Yours sincerely,

Please this is my email, omawunmi94@yahoo.com..pls contact me. I need to ask you important things.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nmreports: 4:26am On Jan 24, 2017
TheRealAdonye:
Some untrue information here.

Correct me but im sure you would agree the effort is commendable. Rate me.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by black101(m): 7:37am On Jan 24, 2017
I really want to apply to advisory but 1 year cognate experience is what is holding me. Anyway around this?

I noticed PwC is not stating age requirements this year.. maybe it is some lowkey screener
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by yvesboss(m): 7:48am On Jan 24, 2017
I am having a problem submitting my application...when i click the submit button..it wouldnt roll....Always referring me to Questionnaire 1 and i have checked and checked..i could not find what i had left unanswered in Questionnaire 1...can anyone help out?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by yvesboss(m): 7:53am On Jan 24, 2017
CHM11:

under employment history, don't select any as current employment...even if you are currently employed, you just have to fix in a date when u expect to leave ur current job.

don't select 'current role' and fix in a date in both start date and end date for every job role.

you application should go after that.

had same issue when I applied last year...till date seems they've not worked on it

You the best...it worked!...Thanks

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by samuel3818: 8:24am On Jan 24, 2017
mayoor15:
No o
Oops....well....God dey
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by martinsfm(m): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2017
black101:
I really want to apply to advisory but 1 year cognate experience is what is holding me. Anyway around this?

I noticed PwC is not stating age requirements this year.. maybe it is some lowkey screener
same here bro....no 1 year experience too
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2017
Tests are not on paper.

No first interview. There's just one interview. etc.

nmreports:

Correct me but im sure you would agree the effort is commendable. Rate me.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by girlyesosae(f): 9:24am On Jan 24, 2017
TheRealAdonye:
Tests are not on paper.

You seem to be quite knowledgeable on their system / process. I have a technical question. Can you delete and re-upload your cv after your application has been submitted. Like when you go to review your profile.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sambest2(m): 9:49am On Jan 24, 2017
girlyesosae:

You seem to be quite knowledgeable on their system / process. I have a technical question. Can you delete and re-upload your cv after your application has been submitted. Like when you go to review your profile.

TheRealAdonye is a boss, he is not just knowledgeable, he is an ancestor, having gone through this process in 2014 and 2015, he made it in 2015.

Back to your question, do you really need to re-upload your CV?. Provided you meet their minimum requirement, you will be shortlisted, you don't really need to add more to your CV. But if you insist, try re-uploading, and if it works, fine.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by girlyesosae(f): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2017
Sambest2:

TheRealAdonye is a boss, he is not just knowledgeable, he is an ancestor, having gone through this process in 2014 and 2015, he made it in 2015.

Back to your question, do you really need to re-upload your CV?. Provided you meet their minimum requirement, you will be shortlisted, you don't really need to add more to your CV. But if you insist, try re-uploading, and if it works, fine.

I realized when I was viewing my list of documents that my CV wasn't opening, I guess there was a formatting error. So i was hoping to delete that one and re-upload a different correct format. Ofcourse I realize the application basically is a replica of the CV , bit still... I'm worried.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Jazmiynne: 10:06am On Jan 24, 2017
Sambest2:

TheRealAdonye is a boss, he is not just knowledgeable, he is an ancestor.

Oshey! cool

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sambest2(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2017
girlyesosae:

I realized when I was viewing my list of documents that my CV wasn't opening, I guess there was a formatting error. So i was hoping to delete that one and re-upload a different correct format. Ofcourse I realize the application basically is a replica of the CV , bit still... I'm worried.

I believe you uploaded a .doc or .docx or .pdf document, if you did don't worry, it should get delivered. If they need you to re upload, you will be informed just as in the case of 2016 or so.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by girlyesosae(f): 10:19am On Jan 24, 2017
Sambest2:

I believe you uploaded a .doc or .docx or .pdf document, if you did don't worry, it should get delivered. If they need you to re upload, you will be informed just as in the case of 2016 or so.

Okay thanks. Thats very assuring. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nmreports: 11:02am On Jan 24, 2017
TheRealAdonye:
Tests are not on paper.

Did I say test was on paper anywhere?. Did not see where I wrote that o. Help point it out.
That first interview is an update I got from someone so prepare for it incase. The stages are not cast in stone.

Thanks chief for the effort.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nattylad(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2017
Please guys, under the education history section of the application form, there is a box labeled 'subject'.... I need help on what should be written in this box.. It's urgent guys.. Please
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ginstinct(m): 11:58am On Jan 24, 2017
Hello house, please am a corp member still serving to pass out March... Can I apply ?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by samuel3818: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
ginstinct:
Hello house, please am a corp member still serving to pass out March... Can I apply ?
Please do bros
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Smoak: 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
black101:

Me too...one year cognate experience....had to practically check the dictionary for the meaning of 'cognate' smiley
black101:

Me too...one year cognate experience....had to practically check the dictionary for the meaning of 'cognate'
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by damilee(m): 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
Please for those that have applied, after how many hours did u receive a confirmation mail from them. Please
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by drarchallus(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
damilee:
Please for those that have applied, after how many hours did u receive a confirmation mail from them. Please
Almost immediately
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Quadorup(m): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
drarchallus:
Almost immediately

pls bro, do I re-submit after activating my account?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Quadorup(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
effwhy:
1 of about 59
Application received
noreply@pwc.com - 9:52 am
to **
Dear ***
We have pleasure in confirming that your application for the position of "PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Advisory Services" has been received.
We will contact you at the end of the shortlisting process.
Yours sincerely,

Pls bro, do I re-submit after activating my acct?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by girlyesosae(f): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
Quadorup:

Pls bro, do I re-submit after activating my acct?

No dont. The application received mail will eventually come. Just chill
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by drarchallus(m): 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Quadorup:

pls bro, do I re-submit after activating my account?
U should get a notification stating that your application has been successfully submitted, even before the mail that would affirm that
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by TheRealAdonye(m): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
*removed*

nmreports:

Did I say test was on paper anywhere?. Did not see where I wrote that o. Help point it out.
That first interview is an update I got from someone so prepare for it incase. The stages are not cast in stone.

Thanks chief for the effort.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nmreports: 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
TheRealAdonye:

Cool. Yeah thats true. Its the information I got.
Prove me wrong when the time comes.
Please take down that page.
I like you already.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by geodemainguy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
Please what do I do here?

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Laconfidential(m): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
yvesboss:
I am having a problem submitting my application...when i click the submit button..it wouldnt roll....Always referring me to Questionnaire 1 and i have checked and checked..i could not find what i had left unanswered in Questionnaire 1...can anyone help out?

..check properly.. There's probably an error somewhere.. Or you haven't filled up something...
...be sure to check the dialog box on the right... Of where language is filled (questionnaire 1section)....it's not quickly noticeable using your phone..
..best of luck..
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by pholuu: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Same problem.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by olusola11: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
Please anyone with Practice attitude test question for PWC should send to olusolataiwo11@yahoo.com or to my whatsapp number in my signature. And what is the entry level take home pay for pwc?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.