Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo (7604 Views)

'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari / Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers / 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by adem30: 2:21am On Jan 21, 2017
Habakus:

It's easy for you to hide behind the anonymity of the internet and berate the Igbos,but when in your privacy,right deep in your heart,you'd always wish you were Igbo. You'd see Igbos and see how blessed in all ramifications they are,and your heart would be filled with envy and hatred.
Well,Igbos don't care what you or anyother person for that matter think of them. They don't even consider you as competitors.

What is this one saying self?
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by omofunaab(m): 7:59am On Jan 21, 2017
LecciGucci:

Abeg joor u cant sell those propaganda to me
Stop ur sentiments and say the teuth for once.
u Trying to twist reality... With ur propaganda... i hav learned all ur lifestyles 8years here no be beans.

Doing drugs is far better than killing peole and sellin skull that yoruabs do.
Even cow head is worth more than 10k in abbatouir....
but u people kill humans n sell human skulls for 2k... stop hiding the truth dont u have conscience?.
Even old men dat should be supporting evil also partake in d skull biz undecided

Lol,

Am only telling you where they get their human heads, which is the eastern baby factories.

See, the effect of drugs on human lives is devastating.

The death of people killed by serial killers is on you biafraaaaan criminals
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by Ngokafor(f): 8:16am On Jan 21, 2017
omofunaab:

Lol,

Am only telling you where they get their human heads, which is the eastern baby factories.

...Are you a ritualist??..because it is only those who kill humans and use them for rituals that will embark on this senseless demonic argument you are making that pushing drugs is worse than killing people and using them for rituals
some if you are really debased and horrible..gosh.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by omofunaab(m): 8:22am On Jan 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Are you a ritualist??..because it is only those who kill humans and use them for rituals that will embark on this senseless demonic argument you are making that pushing drugs is worse than killing people and using them for rituals
some if you are really debased and horrible..gosh.

Am not a Ritualist, i used to work with an NGO before, part of our work is rehabilitation.

That was when i got to know all these, including part of our work was rehabilitating prostitutes of mostly of igbo descent . We interviewed most of them .

And yes of the two, pushing drugs is worse.

You are destroying people's lives with the stupid drugs you guys are pushing and yet you people don't see anything bad in it, you call it hardwork.

Atleast here in the southwest, if any child kidnapper is caught, we burn them to show we don't support criminality.. It's only you people that are known for supporting criminality
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by marsoden: 8:28am On Jan 21, 2017
AshawoGirl:
I don't care for this una Biafra struggle. But what I saw today I must talk. #eyewitness

In Stanbic Bank Oyigbo. In a bus. Saw some Ipob protesters. They stopped an Hausa man. Said they will search him if he has dagger. I thought that was all...

After the searching they dipped hand in his pocket took his 11thousand naira. One was David. He was shouting his name that he doesn't fear.

What kind of rubbish is this. If you are angry face who shot u not the innocent ones.

After they will only post pictures of how they shot dem...

You're spewing thrash. How did you know the exact amount(11,000) that they collected from him? So you were there watching them kill him, and they allowed you to watch, without killing you too?
You need to upgrade your lying techniques. It's still amateurish.

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by Ngokafor(f): 8:46am On Jan 21, 2017
omofunaab:

Am not a Ritualist, i used to work with an NGO before, part of our work is rehabilitation.

That was when i got to know all these, including part of our work was rehabilitating prostitutes of mostly of igbo descent . We interviewed most of them .

And yes of the two, pushing drugs is worse.

You are destroying people's lives with the stupid drugs you guys are pushing and yet you people don't see anything bad in it, you call it hardwork.

Atleast here in the southwest, if any child kidnapper is caught, we burn them to show we don't support criminality.. It's only you people that are known for supporting criminality

.....Mr man you are simply a disgrace to normal folks all over the word..Its a shame that you ever worked in an NGO and rehabilitated humans....You claimed that the ritual killing which are abound in the SW were probably gotten from 'baby factories' in the SE and I ask..are those mutilated bodies and heads we saw from the ritualists that of children??..

..You then went on to claim that drug pushing is worse than killing humans for rituals and I marvel at your thinking.i do not condone drug pushing either but did they force you to take drugs and become a drug addict??..It is your choice to either be sane or waste your lives on drugs..reason why in some countries drug pushing attracts jail terms and not death sentence..Once more I am no apologist for drug pushing but we need to get somethings clear..

..On the other hand,ritualists take human lives they cannot create whether the victims wants to die or not!!..all because they want to make evil money!..both drug pushing and ritual killings are criminal activities but stop passing of ritual killing as being better..that is horrible and insane of you.Ritual killings is the height of depravity and every sane mind knows that..

...period.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by omofunaab(m): 9:01am On Jan 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

.....Mr man you are simply a disgrace to normal folks all over the word..Its a shame that you ever worked in an and rehabilitated humans....You claimed that the ritual killing ehich are abound in the SW were probably gotten from 'baby factories' in the SE and I ask..are those mutilated bodies and heads we saw from the ritualists that of children??..

..You then went on to claim that drug pushing is worse than killing humans for rituals and I marvel at your thinking.i do not condone drug pushing either but did they force you to take drugs and become a drug addict??..It is your choice to either be sane or waste your lives on drugs..reason why in some countries drug pushing attracts jail terms and not death sentence..Once more I am no apologist for drug pushing but we need to get somethings clear..

..On the other hand,ritualists take human lives they cannot create whether the victims wants to die or not!!..all because they want to make evil money!..but drug pushing are ritual killings are criminal activities but stop passing of ritual killing as being better..that is horrible and insane of you.

...period.

Lol, you don't have sense seriously, you think drug pushing is not bad yet you are blaming those who take drugs and not those who sells drugs. It means you will also blame innocent people that consume fake products produced by igbos ,that shows you are heartless.

See, last week they found out that a man got his wealth through rituals, his house, cars were burnt. But in your own towns, you guys worship drug pushers destroying people's lifes, you call them hardworking and industrious.

And you console yourself that it's better than doing stealing etc.

Anyway that's none of my business, there are over 2,000 of your kinsmen waiting to be excuted in various Chinese prisons.

Infact it was here on nairaland that i learnt that those who ferry drugs to Asia are regarded as brave men in your region.

Chai
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by Mckennedy: 9:13am On Jan 21, 2017
AshawoGirl:
I don't care for this una Biafra struggle. But what I saw today I must talk. #eyewitness

In Stanbic Bank Oyigbo. In a bus. Saw some Ipob protesters. They stopped an Hausa man. Said they will search him if he has dagger. I thought that was all...

After the searching they dipped hand in his pocket took his 11thousand naira. One was David. He was shouting his name that he doesn't fear.

What kind of rubbish is this. If you are angry face who shot u not the innocent ones.

Your name said it all " ashawogirl "
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by LecciGucci: 9:13am On Jan 21, 2017
omofunaab:

Lol,

LOL... the truth is mine!...
Therez nothing u can tell me.
Therez is no amount of ur lies that could decieve me...iv had numerous bad experiences in the past with u yourba people..
Yorubas a chronic liars and cant be trusted.
They dont know friend...and very poisonous.

Baby factorie is still better than than .
Yorubas that rape their kids.
All sorts of incest happen in yoruba land.
And ur adults support it thats d worst.

Cousins can have sex and see nothin wrong in it.
Father rapes daugher...
Any rape case u see on FP ull inow its yoruba people before opening it.
Yesterday 2 stupid teachers raped a 6yr old girl.

pastors rape kids in yoruba land.
Married women sleep with pastors and the families will support it.

I WAS MADE TO BLIV BY YORUBA PROPAGNADA THAT IBOS ARE BAD... BUY THANKS TO MY COMING TO LAGOSTHAT OPENED MY EYES.
THE LAST PERSON I WILL TRUST IN THIS NIGERIA AGAIN IS A YORUBA MAN!

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by gentleedu(m): 9:16am On Jan 21, 2017
nonsense

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by Chiefobdk1: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Afonjas are so daft. . So u dey inside bus count the money kno say na #11000

Ur foolishness is epic. . U wish to see reprisal attack?

Ur hatred for Igbos is epic. . .

One nigeria Igbos shebi una dey see am.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by Deelaw(m): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2017
AshawoGirl:

From ur post it's obvious you've taken ur hate to a hire level by trying to instigate a fight btw the north and southeast. It truely exposes that spirit of deceit and cowardice inherited from ur fore-fathers is still being put to play.

They alwaz like hiding behind the curtains in achieving their mischievous goals. Even the North alredy know dis....So don't push it.

If u want to fight d south east, be strong enuf to face dem one-on-one and not this...

U WON'T SUCCEED IN UR BLOOD SUCKING MISSION!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by Ngokafor(f): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2017
omofunaab:

Lol, you don't have sense seriously, you think drug pushing is not bad yet you are blaming those who take drugs and not those who sells drugs. It means you will also blame innocent people that consume fake products produced by igbos ,that shows you are heartless.

See, last week they found out that a man got his wealth through rituals, his house, cars were burnt. But in your own towns, you guys worship drug pushers destroying people's lifes, you call them hardworking and industrious.

And you console yourself that it's better than doing stealing etc.

Anyway that's none of my business, there are over 2,000 of your kinsmen waiting to be excuted in various Chinese prisons.

Infact it was here on nairaland that i learnt that those who ferry drugs to Asia are regarded as brave men in your region.

Chai

.....You have no iota of shame and morals..see how you are lying,twisting issues and making up stories pulled from your a**s..

..What is my business with the activities of those silly enough to push drugs abroad and pay the PRICE alone??.It does not affect me,unlike rutualists were the fact that i am human puts me at risk especiallly with apologists like you around lipsrsealed

...Keep yapping about drugs like the drug addict you are while ignoring the atrocious activities of endemic ritual killings in your region..Nonsense.
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by SalC: 10:31am On Jan 21, 2017
omofunaab:

Lol,

So your people buy human beings for 20k and resell them for 2k?

That's great.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by omofunaab(m): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2017
LecciGucci:

LOL... the truth is mine!...
Therez nothing u can tell me.
Therez is no amount of ur lies that could decieve me...iv had numerous bad experiences in the past with u yourba people..
Yorubas a chronic liars and cant be trusted.
They dont know friend...and very poisonous.

Baby factorie is still better than than .
Yorubas that rape their kids.
All sorts of incest happen in yoruba land.
And ur adults support it thats d worst.

Cousins can have sex and see nothin wrong in it.
Father rapes daugher...
Any rape case u see on FP ull inow its yoruba people before opening it.
Yesterday 2 stupid teachers raped a 6yr old girl.

pastors rape kids in yoruba land.
Married women sleep with pastors and the families will support it.

I WAS MADE TO BLIV BY YORUBA PROPAGNADA THAT IBOS ARE BAD... BUY THANKS TO MY COMING TO LAGOSTHAT OPENED MY EYES.
THE LAST PERSON I WILL TRUST IN THIS NIGERIA AGAIN IS A YORUBA MAN!

Do you want me to show you links that confirms igbos are not left out in all these criminal activities you said are only associated with yorubas

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/2-yr-old-girl-raped-sodomised-comatose-enugu/

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/true-confession-father-disvirgined-sent/

http://africanheraldexpress.com/blog6/2010/12/27/how-my-daughter-seduced-me-to-have-sex-with-her-john-awah/

http://breaking.com.ng/nigeria/herbalist-rapes-15-year-old-girl-in-anambra-state/

https://www.bellanaija.com/2015/11/sad-shocking-tale-of-male-rape-and-incest-as-mother-drugs-son-in-asaba/

If drugs were truly reforming people's lives, then Asian countries won't be killing your kinsmen ..

See any Ritualist caught in yoruba lands are always dealt with unlike you igbos that worship them

http://m.news24.com.ng/Nigeria/National/News/Suspected-ritualist-burnt-in-Abeokuta-20140424

I also heard you guys have cannibals in your midst, people eating human beings, isn't this babaric? Chai
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by omofunaab(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2017
SalC:

So your people buy human beings for 20k and resell them for 2k?

That's great.

I know you only think of profits and business

Nope, they use Igbos head to make money but don't worry we have embarked on an awareness campaign to curb our society of Ritualists. I will advise you stop selling human heads to Ritualists
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by omofunaab(m): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

.....You have no iota of shame and morals..see how you are lying,twisting issues and making up stories pulled from your a**s..

..What is my business with the activities of those silly enough to push drugs abroad and pay the PRICE alone??.It does not affect me,unlike rutualists were the fact that i am human puts me at risk especiallly with apologists like you around lipsrsealed

...Keep yapping about drugs like the drug addict you are while ignoring the atrocious activities of endemic ritual killings in your region..Nonsense.

Am not an apologist to Ritualists, Infact i just told you how we deal with anybody caught doing rituals. But you on the other hand think drug pushing doesn't affect you and you blame those buying instead of those destroying lives. The blood of innocent people killed by serial killers and terrorist all over the world is on your tribesmen hands, people being raped here in Nigeria and other countries as a result of drugs is on your tribesmen hands.

If you think drugs is good why do you think Asian countries are killing your tribesmen or performing experiment on them.

These people know the havoc drugs can cause and that's why there's capital punishment for any of your kinsmen caught trafficking drugs
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by SalC: 10:51am On Jan 21, 2017
omofunaab:

I know you only think of profits and business

Nope, they use Igbos head to make money but don't worry we have embarked on an awareness campaign to curb our society of Ritualists. I will advise you stop selling human heads to Ritualists
Honestly i like your people's business acumen smiley

Yeah i think of profits that's why i do business. It's good to know you think of loss. You will become great and spread your ideology in your place.
Btw according to you, it's you people that do the selling of human heads.

May your awareness campaign yield positive results.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by omofunaab(m): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2017
SalC:
Honestly i like your people's business acumen smiley

Yeah i think of profits that's why i do business. It's good to know you think of loss. You will become great and spread your ideology in your place.
Btw according to you, it's you people that do the selling of human heads.

May your awareness campaign yield positive results.

When are you planning to sell the head of your eze to yorubas, so you can make profits grin grin
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by Olu317(m): 10:54am On Jan 21, 2017
AshawoGirl:

I know you sympathise with this Hausa man but how many times have you felt bad about the killing other Nigerians?. If genuinely you felt bad about the attitude of these young men because of vengeance for their people being killed in PH or wherever . I think it is right to complain but don't blow it out of proportion because many Lagosians as well as other Nigerians do loose their money daily to robbery gangs and not judge a whole tribe because of these two men you saw who rubbed another man of his money. The first question you ought ask yourself was, why did people who were nearby not stop this molesters? If you cant get the answer, then you need under the average frustration of other Nigerians. I am original YORUBA blooded Prince genealogically.
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by SalC: 10:59am On Jan 21, 2017
omofunaab:

When are you planning to sell the head of your eze to yorubas, so you can make profits grin grin
Sorry i don't sell human heads. You can check around Yoruba land for available human heads for a token smiley
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by omofunaab(m): 11:06am On Jan 21, 2017
SalC:
Sorry i don't sell human heads. You can check around Yoruba land for available human heads for a token smiley

Yeah I think the Ritualist will be expecting another batch full of Igbos head grin grin I just pray your kinsmen don't bring the head of any of your relative over here grin grin
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by Ngokafor(f): 11:06am On Jan 21, 2017
omofunaab:

Am not an apologist to Ritualists, Infact i just told you how we deal with anybody caught doing rituals. But you on the other hand think drug pushing doesn't affect you and you blame those buying instead of those destroying lives. The blood of innocent people killed by serial killers and terrorist all over the world is on your tribesmen hands, people being raped here in Nigeria and other countries as a result of drugs is on your tribesmen hands.

If you think drugs is good why do you think Asian countries are killing your tribesmen or performing experiment on them.

These people know the havoc drugs can cause and that's why there's capital punishment for any of your kinsmen caught trafficking drugs

...You are simply a coward and a human ritual apologist,why the denial now?..were you not saying that drug-pushing is worse than murdering people for ritual purposes?..even went as far as claiming that the victims were probably bought from the East??....That is the basis of this back and forth..

...Now that you have been exposed,you have changed tactics...Mr man i know you lack morals and simple decency but killing humans for ritual which is common in SW is worse than drug-pushing..That is a fact.The fact that you claim to condemn such activities has not stopped you guys form killing people for rituals,has it??Therefore you or any yoruba person here have no moral right what-so-ever to accuse or mock anyone with criminal activities..so shut your trap.

...P.S..Yes i will continue to blame anyone stuupid enough to take drugs,did anyone force you to take drugs??...If you are high on drugs and commit murder,armed robbery or rape.You will either be sentenced to death or you serve a very long jail term if caught..while the drug-pusher might even go scot-free..therefore SAY NO TO DRUGS!!..period.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by Yujin(m): 11:13am On Jan 21, 2017
Yet the thread stands with such a baseless accusation against a nation. Where are the pix? The title says killed while the content is talking about a purported robbery. Where are the moderators?
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by Ngokafor(f): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2017
omofunaab:

Yeah I think the Ritualist will be expecting another batch full of Igbos head grin grin I just pray your kinsmen don't bring the head of any of your relative over here grin grin

...Such a shame,and you claim not to be a human-ritual apologist...You are a shame man..a big one.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by LecciGucci: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2017
omofunaab:

Do you want me to show you links that confirms igbos are not left out in all these criminal activities you said are only associated with yorubas

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/2-yr-old-girl-raped-sodomised-comatose-enugu/

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/true-confession-father-disvirgined-sent/

http://africanheraldexpress.com/blog6/2010/12/27/how-my-daughter-seduced-me-to-have-sex-with-her-john-awah/
http://breaking.com.ng/nigeria/herbalist-rapes-15-year-old-girl-in-anambra-state/
https://www.bellanaija.com/2015/11/sad-shocking-tale-of-male-rape-and-incest-as-mother-drugs-son-in-asaba/
If drugs were truly reforming people's lives, then Asian countries won't be killing your kinsmen ..

See any Ritualist caught in yoruba lands are always dealt with unlike you igbos that worship them
http://m.news24.com.ng/Nigeria/National/News/Suspected-ritualist-burnt-in-Abeokuta-20140424
I also heard you guys have cannibals in your midst, people eating human beings, isn't this babaric? Chai

U YORUBA ARE HYPORCITES... THIS IS A LINK TO A YORUBA WOMAN INVOLVED IN BABY FACTORY IN BORNU STATE.

http://www.voiceofawori.com.ng/index.php/2016/12/21/pastor-arrested-for-running-a-baby-factory-in-her-church-at-iyana-iyesi-otta/

THIS IS ANOTHER YORUBA TERRORISTS TRYING TO BOMB MAINLAND BRIDGE..

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/planned-bomb-3rd-mainland-bridge-suspect/.

U ARE QUICK TO JUDGE OTHERS BUT HIDE UR OWN CRIMES...

TINUBU IS DRUG LORD... OONI OF IFE IS RUMORED TO BE INTERNET FRAUDSTER LORD

AMBODE IS ALSO SAID TO BE AN INTERNET FRAUSDTER (YAHOO YAHOO)... BUT THESR ARE THE PEOPLE YORUBAS WORSHIP.

im from rivers state.. and yes i prefer ibo people to yorubas becoz they dont back bite and they dont support evil nomather who is involved.
AFTER SPENDING SOME YEARS IN BOTH TRIBES I KNO WHO IS BETTER

BUT AN OLD YORUBA MAN WITH GREY HAIR WILL SUPPORT HIS SON WHO IS ACCUSED OF RAPE. and say nothing is wrong with it.
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by omofunaab(m): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

...You are simply a coward and a human ritual apologist,why the denial now?..were you not saying that drug-pushing is worse than murdering people for ritual purposes?..even went as fasr as claiming that the victims were probably bought from the East??....That is the basis of this back and forth

...Now that you have been exposed,you have changed tactics...Mr man i know you lack morals and simple decency but killing humans for ritual which is common in SW is worse than drug-pushing..That is a fact.The fact that you claim to condemn such activities has not stopped you guys form killing people for rituals,has it??Therefore you or any yoruba person here have no moral right what-so-ever to accuse or mock anyone of criminal activities..so shut your trap.

I think you are the coward here, i see something bad in both money rituals and drug pushing.. .i said drug pushing is worse than money rituals.. Which i will stand by any day. ..in your own case you see nothing bad in drug pushing at all instead you blame those taking the drugs.. How many people have you guys caught in igbo land for peddling drugs abroad Atleast yorubas are still dealing with theirs.

My saying that yorubas buy human heads from the east is better the truth and if you are wise i expect you to condemn baby factories where human heads are sold for 20k but no you guys won't, you will prefer to blame buhari for that and say hardship is what is making those people engage in such activities.

Just recently your tribesmen opened a baby factory branch in borno of all places, the branch you opened in abeokuta here was burnt down , what's more babaric than housing girls below 15 years in place, delivering and selling their children for 20k.

The late kola olawuyi, started a programme on both radio and TV to expose Ritualists and evil doers, the man died but the programme is still active up till now.

I said money rituals is bad so also drug pushing but the adverse effects of drug pushing to the society is worse, it's just like HIV and AIDS, everybody knows both are diseases but they also know that the AIDS is more deadlier than HIV.

but in your own case you don't really blame those who peddle drugs but blame those who buys them, and you said buying drugs is a choice. . You don't see anything wrong in it, the only time you feel something is wrong is when they are being killed by Asian authorities but even at that they are regarded as brave men by your tribesmen. When will most of you start speaking against criminality even if they don't stop.. Instead of calling criminals hardworking,brave and industrious .

Infact recently about 42 girls age below 16 years mostly from eastern part of the country were rehabilitated by Ogun state ministry of women affairs and child development . A certain hardworking and industrious woman brought them from the east to engage in prostitution, am sure your warped mind won't blame the woman but the yoruba men and abokis spending money to have sex with them
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by omofunaab(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2017
LecciGucci:

U YORUBA ARE HYPORCITES... THIS IS A LINK TO A YORUBA WOMAN INVOLVED IN BABY FACTORY IN BORNU STATE.

http://www.voiceofawori.com.ng/index.php/2016/12/21/pastor-arrested-for-running-a-baby-factory-in-her-church-at-iyana-iyesi-otta/

THIS IS ANOTHER YORUBA TERRORISTS TRYING TO BOMB MAINLAND BRIDGE..

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/planned-bomb-3rd-mainland-bridge-suspect/.

U ARE QUICK TO JUDGE OTHERS BUT HIDE UR OWN CRIMES...

TINUBU IS DRUG LORD... OONI OF IFE IS RUMORED TO BE INTERNET FRAUDSTER LORD

AMBODE IS ALSO SAID TO BE AN INTERNET FRAUSDTER (YAHOO YAHOO)... BUT THESR ARE THE PEOPLE YORUBAS WORSHIP.

im from rivers state.. and yes i prefer ibo people to yorubas becoz they dont back bite and they dont support evil nomather who is involved.
AFTER SPENDING SOME YEARS IN BOTH TRIBES I KNO WHO IS BETTER

BUT AN OLD YORUBA MAN WITH GREY HAIR WILL SUPPORT HIS SON WHO IS ACCUSED OF RAPE. and say nothing is wrong with it.

You should be ashamed of yourself , is this the link you can provide? Voiceofawori, lol.

Those people caught trying to blow up third mainland bridge are not yorubas, instead they are ijaws in arogbo around ilaje area in ondo state . .if you only you have sense you would have known that we have ijaws in ondo state and ogun state.. But what do I expect from a Igbo
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by LecciGucci: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2017
omofunaab:

You should be ashamed of yourself , is this the link you can provide? Voiceofawori, lol.

Those people caught trying to blow up third mainland bridge are not yorubas, instead they are ijaws in arogbo around ilaje area in ondo state . .if you only you have sense you would have known that we have ijaws in ondo state and ogun state.. But what do I expect from a Igbo

U miserable and evil YORUBA MUSLIM
U people hate to hear the truth.
Have u heard this saying..
"TO SCARE A YORUBA MAN AWAY SIMPLY TELL HIM THE TRUTH"

LOOKIN AT their UGLY FACES COULD EASILY TELL U THAT THEY ARE YORUBA MUSLIMS... but u wana use ur normal lies to deny it..

A TRIBE THAT SUPPORTS CHEATING IN MARRIAGES.... WHERE PARENTS WILL SAY
"IT DOESNT MEAN...SOME1 HAS TO ENJOY LIFE".... i spit on u people.
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by omofunaab(m): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Such a shame,and you claim not to be a human-ritual apologist...You are a shame man..a big one.

Lol, i was only trolling, if i discover a Ritualist den in my area, i will be the first to tell the police so as to destroy the transport chain of transporting Igbos head over here.

See, i don't like living in denial unlike you guys, am telling you authoritatively that most of the Ritualist in the prisons confessed to have bought the human heads from an igbo vendor and you are here saying rubbish. Instead of you guys to raise the alarm and stop celebrating criminals. You are more concerned about attributing money rituals to only yorubas not knowing that your kinsmen are one of the vendors
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by omofunaab(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2017
LecciGucci:

U miserable and evil YORUBA MUSLIM
U people hate to hear the truth.
Have u heard this saying..
"TO SCARE A YORUBA MAN AWAY SIMPLY TELL HIM THE TRUTH"

LOOKIN AT their UGLY FACES COULD EASILY TELL U THAT THEY ARE YORUBA MUSLIMS... but u wana use ur normal lies to deny it..

A TRIBE THAT SUPPORTS CHEATING IN MARRIAGES.... WHERE PARENTS WILL SAY
"IT DOESNT MEAN...SOME1 HAS TO ENJOY LIFE".... i spit on u people.

Yes am a proud Muslim. You have diverted to marriage again. ..lol
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by Deelaw(m): 11:53am On Jan 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

U don't argue or reason with zombies....U just shoot dem in d head and move on.

Its time to move on bro!....No time!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APGA Primary, A Monumental Embarrassment – Ojukwu / TUC President Peter Esele -Appointed To Board Of Pib / N255M Ministerial Car Scandal Is “all Rumours” - Aviation Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.