Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Do You Fish For Fun Or Just For The Thrill ..... Come On In Let's Discuss! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Fish For Fun Or Just For The Thrill ..... Come On In Let's Discuss! (517 Views)

Fish Farmers: Is Your Fish Sick Or Behaving Abormal? Let Me Teach You Fish Medic / Smoked Fish For Sale / Catfish Fingerlings, Juvenile And Jumbo Fish For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Fish For Fun Or Just For The Thrill ..... Come On In Let's Discuss! by olopan(m): 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
am not a fisherman nor am i fish farmer but i love the thrill of fishing from the bank, and sometimes it's worth the wait and other times it teaches you couple of life lessons.
Has anyone got any idea on what to use in catching some catfish and i mean the trophy sized one or medium ones this spring.
i am currently using shawa! or sardine if am right. because of its oily nature i prefer it best as earthworms are out of reach and frogs are just too fast to catch as bait.
contributions are welcomed
Re: Do You Fish For Fun Or Just For The Thrill ..... Come On In Let's Discuss! by pearlyfish: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2017
Hello everyone, we have some tarpaulin fishponds for sale, measuring 9*18*4. They are 3 in number. If interested please call 08033920554.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Representatives Is Needed Urgently / Feasibility Studies Of A Cassava / Clean Tokunbo DAF LF Truck (10 Tonnes Capacity)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.