Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Automobile Technology :7 Things That Might Soon Be Phased Out - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Automobile Technology :7 Things That Might Soon Be Phased Out (1655 Views)

Automobile Workers Kick Against FG Move To Slash Vehicles Duty To 10% / 10 Things That Can Make Your Car Look More Beautiful / Innoson, Nddc Trains 300 Nigerian Youth On Automobile Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automobile Technology :7 Things That Might Soon Be Phased Out by autojosh: 7:04am On Jan 21, 2017
Technology is wonderful,many years ago who would have taught we would have cars that would drive themselves ?. Now we have semi-autonomous and fully autonomous cars.Some things are gradually phasing out,some might be phased out in the future ,lets find out .

1.Drivers
I decided to add this first because we are already seeing it happen before our eyes .Very soon ,if driverless cars are improved on and “perfect” enough,we might not need drivers anymore.

2.Drivers License
If cars are fully autonomous , the next logical thing to do or phase out ,might be drivers license.What do you need it for anyway when your are not going to be driving .

3.Buttons and Knobs
We are already seeing this happen to our phones and even in some cars .With time we won’t be having knobs and buttons in out cars anymore , all there would be is touch screens .

4.Petrol
Yeah , I said it ,petrol is going !!!!.With Toyota and other companies actively testing and implementing the use of hydrogen cells and building electric cars ,the use of petrol and other fuels like diesel would soon be completely phased out.

5.Physical Gauges
Tired of seeing the same type of fuel or speed gauge all the time .Don’t worry they would soon be completely replaced with digital displays , even though some cars already have these,with time mechanical gauges would be phased out.

6. Car Keys
Everything is going mobile this days , some cars already have this option .But soon it would be in all cars ,unlocking your car from your mobile phone would soon be the order of the day.

7.Sticks and Shafts
Tired of pulling up your hand brake , or shifting the gear all the time , don’t worry it would soon be as easy as using a touch screen phone ,Take one long last look at your gears and hand-brakes people ,they would soon be gone !!!!.

Have anything to add ?, let me know , don’t forget to share !!!!.

By Donald3d

https://autojosh.com/technology-car-parts-might-soon-get-phased/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: Automobile Technology :7 Things That Might Soon Be Phased Out by Abbycite(m): 7:32am On Jan 21, 2017
Let them phase out d petrol part quickly.....but then, my country earnings will take a nosedive too
Re: Automobile Technology :7 Things That Might Soon Be Phased Out by QuantAnalyst: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
autojosh:
Technology is wonderful,many years ago who would have taught we would have cars that would drive themselves ?. Now we have semi-autonomous and fully autonomous cars.Some things are gradually phasing out,some might be phased out in the future ,lets find out .

1.Drivers
I decided to add this first because we are already seeing it happen before our eyes .Very soon ,if driverless cars are improved on and “perfect” enough,we might not need drivers anymore.

2.Drivers License
If cars are fully autonomous , the next logical thing to do or phase out ,might be drivers license.What do you need it for anyway when your are not going to be driving .

3.Buttons and Knobs
We are already seeing this happen to our phones and even in some cars .With time we won’t be having knobs and buttons in out cars anymore , all there would be is touch screens .

4.Petrol
Yeah , I said it ,petrol is going !!!!.With Toyota and other companies actively testing and implementing the use of hydrogen cells and building electric cars ,the use of petrol and other fuels like diesel would soon be completely phased out.

5.Physical Gauges
Tired of seeing the same type of fuel or speed gauge all the time .Don’t worry they would soon be completely replaced with digital displays , even though some cars already have these,with time mechanical gauges would be phased out.

6. Car Keys
Everything is going mobile this days , some cars already have this option .But soon it would be in all cars ,unlocking your car from your mobile phone would soon be the order of the day.

7.Sticks and Shafts
Tired of pulling up your hand brake , or shifting the gear all the time , don’t worry it would soon be as easy as using a touch screen phone ,Take one long last look at your gears and hand-brakes people ,they would soon be gone !!!!.

Have anything to add ?, let me know , don’t forget to share !!!!.

By Donald3d

https://autojosh.com/technology-car-parts-might-soon-get-phased/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Hi Autojosh

I sent you a PM. Its urgent please. Many thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Inventor Drives Self-made Aero-amphibious Automobile To Meet President! / Nigeria Used Voltron For 1.650M Naira @ PAYANDRIVE / Which Coolant For Rx330?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.