Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats (39565 Views)

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by 044vibes(m): 9:38am On Jan 21, 2017
Nigerian participants in the ponzi scheme, MMM, are losing patience with it, a week after resumption of service and promise to begin payment.

Although there was evidence yesterday that some participants had been paid ,thousands of others whose applications were yet to be attended have been venting their anger on the brains behind the scheme for the frustration in accessing their funds.

They rage,curse and threaten unrestrained on the MMM Help platform after unsuccessful attempts to get response to their many inquiries on the status of their investment.

Typical of the threat message is this seen yesterday on the MMM website: “Hello Mavrodi. You can’t eat my money and go like that.See, let me tell you Mavrodi:my father is a native doctor.I give you two weeks to pay my money or my father will kill you in that Russia.I’m ready to kill anybody including my guider and referral.Make una no play with me ooo…If you like joke with me.”

One Hayat Mohammed said: “I really need help. I provided help of 50,000, now I made a request to get help. The request was processed, but I’ve not being matched with another participant who will pay me. They won’t even pick my calls. So my money is lost, isn’t it? Last time I checked, this was supposed to be a platform where we would be able to tender our problems for solutions. I guess they don’t care anymore since participants have grown in population.”

Harrison Ita Etim posted: “I am still in the same Sh!t too till today!”

Owhotemu Maryjane said: “What is really going on with MMM? If it’s gone you should let us the participants know. And why is that when someone wants to GH it will show or create error? You guys had a month to sort this out during the so-called break! So what then is this so called withdrawal limit that you are now talking about?”

From Santos Maemi came this: “To all Nigerians, please wake up. This is totally a scam. Don’t be blind!!!” while Christopher Chinedu said: “If I knew that this would happen, I shouldn’t have become a participant. Let’s admit we have lost our money. That is business I guess, lose or gain. Somebody has been matched with different people, four, to be precise and they have not paid him now, many days and months after. Hmmm so who is going to pay who? I think I have cried enough, it’s time for me to clean my eyes now and forget my N700,000. This is not my end.”

A cross section of participants interviewed in Ado Ekiti fear that their money is gone.

Tope Aladeniyi, who said he was to be paid a day before the scheme was shut down in December, said he learnt some people received little payments, but he was yet to be matched for payment.

“At the moment, I have not been matched, and last year we were told that once the scheme resumed on January 14, they would be the ones to release those who were ready to be matched, even if you were due for payment,” Aladeniyi said.

Another participant, Sola Abidakun, who provided help in November and asked for help on January 13, said he was matched with four persons but only two paid.

“I was only paid N4000 and N10,000, leaving two failed transactions waiting to be rematched,” he said.

Source: http://044vibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/mmm-1-1-5.png

3 Likes

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by idupaul: 9:40am On Jan 21, 2017
I thought they said nobody should bother them because its their money and if they lose I it's nobody's concern?

190 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by sarrki(m): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2017
I see that's why wailers are so frustrated this days

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by Kondomatic(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2017
sarrki:
Seems you're incapable of making a sentence without using the word IPOB and wailers

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by chriskosherbal(m): 10:02am On Jan 21, 2017
I still believe MMM will fulfill thier promise ....

After all they came back when several individuals believed they won't....

Patience..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by sarrki(m): 10:04am On Jan 21, 2017
chriskosherbal:

Patience..

grin grin

I like your spirit especially if one is involved

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by Franchise21(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2017
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 21, 2017
this mmm stories are becoming stale abeg...

3 Likes

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by mccoy47(m): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2017
Mavorodi be like cheesy

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by Deeypeey(m): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2017
abi ori awon eleyi o pe ni?....when u were joining and smiling...who did u call dt tym?

18 Likes

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by Bamz(m): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2017
All good things come to an end
Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by TANKDESTROYER(m): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2017
Awoof dey run belle...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by Proffdada: 10:30am On Jan 21, 2017
MAVRODEATH grin

5 Likes

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by lovat(m): 10:31am On Jan 21, 2017
Our money don go

1 Like

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by mosho2good: 10:31am On Jan 21, 2017
Why won't they curse themselves when Nigeria is in recession and our government are clueless and don't even know the situation that why our president ran away

9 Likes

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by Maxvasia(m): 10:31am On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by lovat(m): 10:31am On Jan 21, 2017
chriskosherbal:

Patience..
Stop this please

23 Likes

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by Vin4favour(m): 10:31am On Jan 21, 2017
eya... message from Mavrodi

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by veekid(m): 10:31am On Jan 21, 2017
At last
Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by lovat(m): 10:32am On Jan 21, 2017
sarrki:
Try use your brain just fora day

3 Likes

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2017
They should stop crying like a baby. Just move on fools

5 Likes

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by NNVanguard(m): 10:32am On Jan 21, 2017
In as much as you MMM guys know that it's. risk, we advice you all to move on and take more calculated risks and shun get-rich-quick mentality.

God replenish your losses.
We feel the pains of you guys. Hustle smart and hard and money will come. Since you where able to raise the ones you used for PHing, another income source can still come.

17 Likes

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by Horlufemi(m): 10:32am On Jan 21, 2017
grin

13 Likes

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by beinstein(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2017
chriskosherbal:

Patience..

This is the kind of faith that can move mount Everest, and most times it can easily be translated into madness/foolishness.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by worlexy(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2017
Anger phase of grief. Leave am, e go soon accept the reality
Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by mccoy47(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2017
chriskosherbal:

Patience..

42 Likes

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by djblue007(m): 10:34am On Jan 21, 2017
✨✨✨The Truth✨✨✨

MMM promised to switch over to a new model that will take care of fake pops, non- confirmation of orders, GHing not exceeding PHing etc. The new model in view promises to be the solution to the sustainability of the mmm community.

This was the major reason for the one month freezing period to give programmers time to complete and implement the new model!

UNFORTUNATELY, PROGRAMMERS COULDN'T MEET UP WITH THE TARGETED RESUMPTION DATE OF JAN 14th.

And because the mmm admin didn't want to disappoint the mmm faithfuls the promised resumption date which would have given the media another round of headline BREAKING NEWS, thereby causing unnessary panic, they proceeded to reopen still running with the old model!

What is going on right now is the final stages of test running the new model before its implementations. This is the reason for some of the delays in matching and some hitches seen in the system.

If you observed few days ago, the captcha was changed from numeric to alpha numeric and later changed back to numeric. These are signs of some of the on going upgrades and test running the new model.

What is required from all participants at this point is PATIENCE!
PATIENCE PATIENCE!

Then whilst waiting patiently, all mmm participants should teach their DLs the right ideology of mmm and also speak well of the community. Remember what you say is what you have!

MMM is me and you. MMM has no central account where we put in our money so Mr Mavrodi does not owe any one of us money.

The same way Mark Zuckerberg created facebook & gave the world a platform where people could connect with family & friends is also the same way Mr Mavrodi has created and given us a platform to use and help ourselves..

What we make out of this platform is entirely up to us!

It's important that all participants understand the ideology of mmm and how it works. What sustains the community is constant PH/GH/PH. Not just PH/GH. Pls note the difference.

After the resumption, many came only to GH their money and didn't PH anything back to the system. The question is WHO DO YOU EXPECT TO PAY YOU?? A GHOST OR MAVRODI HIMSELF?
Definitely not. You need a fellow participant to pay you with the PH ORDER made.

And for those that have been matched to PH, kindly pay up your orders without fear.

MMM cannot crash, except it's servers are wiped off completely, which is not possible.

God bless you all as we change the world TOGETHER !

21 Likes

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by Pavore9: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2017
Sighs...l have no pity for any of them. When another Ponzi scheme pops up tomorrow, many will still get involved!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by Leader01(m): 10:35am On Jan 21, 2017
mmm again?

to all the participants, pls take heart after all you were warned but you didn't listen, CBN, EFCC, police, Federal Government, etc warned Nigerians not to venture into MMM and other ponzi scheme, but some of you claimed deceiving not to make money, when mmm was the actual one deceiving you.

May God help you to recover your money

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by Coolgent(m): 10:36am On Jan 21, 2017
E no concern me o grin.
grin
Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by colossus2: 10:36am On Jan 21, 2017
From Santos Maemi came this: “To all Nigerians, please wake up. This is totally a scam. Don’t be blind!!!” while Christopher Chinedu said: “If I knew that this would happen, I shouldn’t have become a participant. Let’s admit we have lost our money. That is business I guess, lose or gain. Somebody has been matched with different people, four, to be precise and they have not paid him now, many days and months after. Hmmm so who is going to pay who? I think I have cried enough, it’s time for me to clean my eyes now and forget my N700,000. This is not my end.”
Should I feel for this guy undecided
Mtcheeeeeew lubbish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Things Not To Buy In January / How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? / Which Is Better; Fixed Deposit Or Bonds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.