Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) (3477 Views)

Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC / Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari / Fuel Subsidy Removal Is Now Illegal, Dogara Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by Busybody2(f): 5:50am On Nov 28, 2009
stillwater:

Haahaaa Busybody's fat!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

That's like 1 in a thousand. tongue

[s]You just wait there let me catch you and watch if I wouldn't sit on you and squash you with my ginormous yansh kingdom angry angry angry[/s]

angry angry angry And FYI, I am not fat, I am just a succulently rotund big-boned woman cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by Kobojunkie: 5:53am On Nov 28, 2009
[size=15pt]ROFLMAO!!![/size]
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 28, 2009
Busy_body:

[s]You just wait there let me catch you and watch if I wouldn't sit on you and squash you with my ginormous yansh kingdom angry angry angry[/s]

angry angry angry And FYI, I am not fat, I am just a succulently rotund big-boned woman cheesy cheesy cheesy

Roflmao!!! God done catch you today!!!

So what should we blame your own on?

genetics, hypothroidism, problem with the adrenal gland, a slow metabolism, lack of sleep, or a great deal of many medical problems, or overfeeding? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 28, 2009
See as Iyalode dey protest. . . she don dey cancel her trip to Japan. grin
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by bawomolo(m): 6:01am On Nov 28, 2009
Jakumo:

IF one is not TOO LAZY to exercise, then one will not become fat.     A law like this new anti-fat one in Japan would do a WORLD of good in the United States AND in Nigeria, where revolting fat asses are so common as to constitute a PLAGUE on the landscape.

If I were a military dictator, fat folks would be herded into giant halls full of treadmills and exercise bikes, and FORCED to exercise by teams of bullwhip wielding overseers, until such time as they lost all that disgusting blubber.

Pump iron and the world will turn. 

grin grin
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by Busybody2(f): 6:05am On Nov 28, 2009
stillwater:

Roflmao!!! God done catch you today!!!

So what should we blame your own on?

genetics, hypothroidism, problem with the adrenal gland, a slow metabolism, lack of sleep, or a great deal of many medical problems, or overfeeding? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

None of the above, the clue is in my post, I AM BIG-BONED duh cheesy

FL Gators:

See as Iyalode dey protest. . . she don dey cancel her trip to Japan. grin

[S] It is Stillwater so its safe for me to claim heavy bones cos she is an unintelligent dodo and cannot suss out that bones barely make up 7% of one's total body weight, so my secret's safe with me cool cool cool [/S]

AND YOU ZIP IT, NOT A WORD TO HER YOU HIA angry cheesy grin
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by No2Atheism(m): 6:10am On Nov 28, 2009
@busy-body

if that is really you in your profile . . . i would say you look normal and curvy (you do not even look fat one inch) . . . so what is the fuss all about . . . undecided undecided undecided

@stilly why are you trying to pull her legs . . .
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by Busybody2(f): 6:19am On Nov 28, 2009
No2Atheism:

@busy-body

if that is really you in your profile . . . i would say you look normal and curvy (you do not even look fat one inch) . . . so what is the fuss all about . . . undecided undecided undecided

@stilly why are you trying to pull her legs . . .

That's me in the flesh . . . back then cheesy

Thanks for having my back jare kiss And if you need a favour to relieve this cold weather, i'm the girl cheesy
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 28, 2009
Busy_body:

That's me in the flesh . . . back then cheesy

Thanks for having my back jare kiss And if you need a favour to relieve this cold weather, i'm the girl cheesy
Na lie!!!! Thatz still you. . . .sexy gal
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by Busybody2(f): 6:46am On Nov 28, 2009
^^^ I wish embarassed embarassed embarassed

Me wey I don full ground for front, back and centre, and don wide like Picadilly Circus roundabout cheesy I've already started walking like a duck embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 28, 2009
iro nla.

anywhoos, make I stary gyming jare.
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:52am On Nov 28, 2009
FL Gators:

iro nla.

anywhoos, make I stary gyming jare.
you want to lose your ynash(sp?) because of Japan? lol
anyway only people 40 and up have to worry, not the average folk.
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 28, 2009
what about the sumo wrestlers,
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:25am On Nov 28, 2009
lol good point
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by SEFAGO(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2009
what about the sumo wrestlers

They are given honorary exemption
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by ow11(m): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2009
ALL fat people eat more food and expend less energy than ALL slim people. Fat people hide behind their bad diet and 'longathroat' and use false statements like 'naturally fat' or 'slower metabolism' to defend their gluttony and laziness.

Slim people can binge eat BUT have some sense to skip one or two meals to maintain their physique OR trek and forget about bikes.

This Law is needed in Nigeria where bad diet is seemingly becoming a fad and the way to go when a little bit of cash enters one's pocket
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by donjon: 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2009
True!
Slim peeps do a whole lot of walking than obese people.
Heavy reliance on technology has limited walking & lifting heavy weights to the gym room!
Too bad!
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by presido1: 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2009
Sorry i did not go through all the post, what happens when somebody go over the stipulated size? Jail or medical help from the authority?
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by donjon: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2009
When an ambulance brought Daniel Webb home from the hospital after he hurt his knee in March, paramedics warned the then 550-pound man he probably wouldn't be able to get up from his recliner if they put him there, his wife said.
Webb told them to leave him there anyway. He would sit in that recliner, slowly dying, for the next eight months. Finally, paramedics were called back to his Greenwood home on Wednesday because he was in a lot of pain.
Webb's body was physically stuck to the power recliner and firefighters had to cut him from the chair to take him to the hospital. He died a few hours later, his body covered with sores and a "very bad odor," according to a police report.
Webb, 33, didn't ask for help for all those months, because he was ashamed and didn't have health insurance, said his wife, Ada, He slept and used the bathroom in his chair and she cleaned it every day. The former preacher would post sermons online from the chair, and it wasn't long before he decided he was ready to go home to the Lord, she said.
"After he sat there in that one spot for a week, he was embarrassed. It was like he already knew what was going to happen," Ada Webb said.
Webb's mother was the one who placed the final call to paramedics. Not only did crews have to cut apart the chair, but they had to cut a hole in the wall of the couple's mobile home about 70 miles west of Columbia to get him out. A police report said he weighed about 800pounds, but his wife said he was closer to 500 pounds.
The hospital told Daniel Webb's wife he died from a heart attack, she said. The coroner's office isn't investigating the death and referred all questions to Greenwood County deputies, who sent their report, but didn't respond to a phone message.
He's with Jesus now'
Webb died on the couple's second anniversary. They met four years ago on MySpace, and Ada Webb said she didn't see a man who weighed more than 500 pounds, but instead saw a guy who loved the Lord and had a big heart.
"I had the worst anniversary yesterday I ever had, but I know he had the best one he ever had because he's with Jesus now," she said.
Daniel Webb drove school buses for nearly 15 years, until his weight made it impossible.
Full story here:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34050673/
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by semid4lyfe(m): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2009
Gøod law! Nigeria needs a law akin to that of Japan. Too many fat men & women walking around IMO.
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by Fhemmmy: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2009
This is serious, a law like this will never survive in Nigeria, cos the bigger the better for most.
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by Seun(m): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2009
Must everything be a law?

The fact that you think something is good doesn't mean it makes sense to create a law that enforces it,
otherwise there would be a law mandating churchgoing (since most Nigerians believe it's a good practice)
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by Jakumo(m): 9:25am On Nov 30, 2009
Seun:

Must everything be a law?

The fact that you think something is good doesn't mean it makes sense to create a law that enforces it,
otherwise there would be a law mandating churchgoing (since most Nigerians believe it's a good practice)

Let us not forget that failure to attend church or the mosque is already a punishable offence in many Nigerian households, Seun, though you do have a strong point.

Despite the temptation to cheer for this new anti-fat law in Japan, I am sobered by the realisation that Japanese legislators, buoyed by the success of the no-fatties law, may be tempted to push for legislation that would bar ugly people from all ports of entry to Japan, which would seriously jeopardize my chances of ever visiting the place.
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by tck2000(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
donjon:
Americans need a law like this, almost a third of their population is either fat or obese.
Too much junk food
Lol
Re: Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch) by celeiyke: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
These ones no get problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fbi Wants 26-year Old Nigerian Scammer / Download Buhari- Pullover Video #buharipullover / The First Woman To Taste… .. Under GMB /GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.