Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour (29364 Views)

Why Muslims Should Visit Cemeteries Regularly - Salihu Ajetunmobi / Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? / Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by malware: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Csami:

Intelligent man, you've got no argument here. Yes, US did kill close to that amount but Japan had it coming. What did US do to deserve the unprovoked attack by Japan on Pearl Harbour that killed more than 3000?
Stop trying to be intelligent.

Good Boy... you answered it correct. Now answer this again

did Hitler killed more than 11million people?

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by Adebash01(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
falopey:

But killing of the so called infidel is one of the four as seen in terrorist acts today.

Jesus came to fulfill the law. The question you need to ask yourself is, "which of the laws?". " Is it every law of the old testament Jesus was referring to?". Is he talking about every law without leaving the odd ones our as you quoted in those verses. The answer is that Jesus left the odd ones out.

In John 8:4-11
“Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?”

Jesus told them that whoever has not committed such sin before should cast the first stone. That was how all of them left one after the other. And Jesus told her to sin no more. That's an instance where Jesus had to publicly break the odd old testament law which is a sharia law of the Muslims.

Why didn't Jesus allow them to stone her because that's what the law say. He did not come to fulfill the barbaric law that stone a woman and let the man off the hook. We have seen instances in the north where women were to be stoned under sharia while the man that committed it with her was left alone. Islamic hypocracy of the highest order.

So was Jesus talking about every law no matter what? Definetly NO he refused to fulfill some of the odd and unfair law practised before him.

So ask yourself, can a woman committee adultery or formication alone? What happened to the man too? That's the hypocrisy of sharia law and Muslims.

What about when Jesus healed someone on a Sabbath day. Of course it's against the law to do such on Sabbath day.

Mark 1:1-12 Jesus stood against the law that encourage willful divorce. The law like sharia allowed the Jews to divorce their wife. But Jesus spoke against it.

I can go on citing instances where Jesus refused to fulfill barbaric laws like sharia law. That is to tell you Jesus did not come to fulfill the odd or bad aspects of the law but the perfect ones.

Can you tell me in the law or teaching of Jesus in new testament where killing whatsoever for whatever reason was commanded to Christians like Muhammed did to Muslims? Killing was commanded in the Jewish law of the old testament, but Jesus spoke against it and never commanded Christians to take life for whatever reason. Jesus used a lot of parables to teach his disciples. Non of his parable is a command to kill. We do not see where he took away peace from the world or use sword for whatever reason.
A man that commit adultery was asked to give 100 cane by Shari'a law, he will not be left without doing anything for him, please get that.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by Bujumbura(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
pissreligiion:

Guy forget those terrorists and potential terrorists. Their reasoning is fundamentally flawed. Comparing two different things.
I know some fool will soon come and mention the IRA and other Christian extremists from centuries ago but won't accept that at this moment it is Islamic extremists that are the world's problem.
There are two types of muslims:
1. Those who kill in the name of ala and
2. Those who look away, deny, or nod approvingly when category 1 acts
malware is in the second category

6 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by Bujumbura(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
Adebash01:
A man that commit adultery was asked to give 100 cane by Shari'a law, he will not be left without doing anything for him, please get that.
While the woman will be stoned to death

4 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by Bujumbura(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
malware:

You deserved to be kissed by this man for this senseless questions

6 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by madridguy(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
I am a Muslim and not a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by malware: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bujumbura:
malware is in the second category

Bujumbura I detest any act of terror by whatsoever name called... And at the same time I don't just believe what the media wants me to believe at all cost. One good thing with Muslims is that they can't easily be brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by Adebash01(m): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bujumbura:
While the woman will be stoned to death
yes, and can you stand the Cane, Even he has just been given 70 cane and he died, they must complete it.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by malware: 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bujumbura:
You deserved to be kissed by this man for this senseless questions

Ok Sir... Nagode sai anjima na tafi masallachi... Inason mutane masu tunani da kansu ba masu amfani da abinda sukaji wasu sun fada ba.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by Csami(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
malware:

Yes and your point is?

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by Bujumbura(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
malware:

Bujumbura I detest any act of terror by whatsoever name called... And at tme time I don't just believe what the media wants me to believe at all cost. One good thing with Muslims is that they can't easily be brainwashed.
This is the funniest statement I've read in a long time

Cc wiseandtrue falopey chiefobdk1 dikenawar just joinme to laugh

12 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by Bujumbura(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
Adebash01:
yes, and can you stand the Cane, Even he has just been given 70 cane and he died, they must complete it.
Why shouldn't they flog the woman also?

9 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by Bujumbura(m): 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
grin grin All these boko haram language cannot work for me
malware:

Ok Sir... Nagode sai anjima na tafi masallachi... Inason mutane masu tunani da kansu ba masu amfani da abinda sukaji wasu sun fada ba.

7 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by makan85(m): 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
OLAJADON:

u not worth it
bros why are u attacking u guys are exposing thing and the guy made mentioned more than on verse

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by malware: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Csami:

Yes and your point is?

My point is

Is the US a terrorist nation by killing more than 200,000 innocent civilans?

Is Hitler a terrorist or not? .

Which Muslim nation or individual match the above mentioned entities in murder of innocent civilians?

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by pissreligiion: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
madridguy:
I am a Muslim and not a terrorist.
Sure smiley

4 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by pissreligiion: 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
malware:

My point is

Which Muslim nation or individual match the above mentioned entities in murder of innocent civilians?
Keep it up. So until they match the murders they are on the right track.
Nice analogy

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by malware: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
pissreligiion:

Keep it up. So until they match the murders they are on the right track.
Nice analogy

terrorists will never be on the right track no matter who they are but do not restrict the usage of the word to a particular religion or race... There are two different set of people in the world.. EVIL PEOPLE AND GOOD PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by Csami(m): 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
malware:

My point is

For someone throwing accusations around people for not been intelligent or can't have an intelligent discussion, you sound half smart.
Is Japan a terrorist nation for attacking US unprovoked?
The said amount was killed during world war 2 that lasted 3 years and "all is fair in love and war".
When Bin Laden orchestrated the destruction of world trade centre killing close to 3000 people, was US at war?

Germany was at war and Hitler killed people but did he justify such with the bible? NO!

7 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by pissreligiion: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
malware:

terrorists will never be on the right track no matter who they are but do not restrict the usage of the word to a particular religion or race... There are two different set of people in the world.. EVIL PEOPLE AND GOOD PEOPLE.
Totally agree with good and bad people.
About islam and terrorism though when a product has monopoly over a sector it can be named after that sector. For example we call noodles indomie when in fact indomie is a noodle. We call maggi cubes when in fact there are different types of seasoning cubes. We call other brands of toothpaste closeup as well cos they have monopoly.
In the same vein since over 75% of terrorism is linked to Islam, then we can safely assume that islam is almost entirely terrorism or they are amicably receptive to terrorism.

9 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by jufee007(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
If After reading this and your point of view on muslims did not change, then your bigotry is irreversible.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
lovat:
You will continue to pay out $10,000 until you go broke because a lot of verses in the quran promotes killing of infidels
stop acting like a dumb ass and prove it if u can.
We are tired of proving things to u
islam is peace and peace is islam
end of discussion

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by kellybently(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
falopey:

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." "People of the Book" refers to Christians and Jews.

(Now you can see why Muslims and Christians are not serving the same God. The god allah of Muslims says Muslims should kill Christians or non Muslims) One god is weaked asking to kill Christians while the other is loving.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (25:52) - "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness..

Quran (61:4) - "Surely Allah loves those who fight in His cause" Religion of Peace, indeed!  The verse explicitly refers to "rows" or "battle array," meaning that it is speaking of physical conflict.

All these quote are they not from bible.

"Kill those who are not Christian or Jewish:
You must kill those who worship another god.
Exodus 22:20

Kill any friend or family that worship a god
that is different than your own. Deuteronomy
13:6-10

Kill any false prophets. Deuteronomy 18:20.

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
falopey:

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." "People of the Book" refers to Christians and Jews.

(Now you can see why Muslims and Christians are not serving the same God. The god allah of Muslims says Muslims should kill Christians or non Muslims) One god is weaked asking to kill Christians while the other is loving.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out.

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (25:52) - "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness..

Quran (61:4) - "Surely Allah loves those who fight in His cause" Religion of Peace, indeed! The verse explicitly refers to "rows" or "battle array," meaning that it is speaking of physical conflict.
its no point arguing with people like u.
Ur religion is clear to u and my religion is clear to me
my religion tells me i should never,ever shed d blood of an innocent no matter d tribe or religion.
Please read each of d verses u have quoted from d beginning so it will be clear to u

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
grin grin grin no be small thing oooooo. Person wey dey commit suicide bombing dey for him right sense
Bujumbura:
This is the funniest statement I've read in a long time

Cc wiseandtrue falopey chiefobdk1 dikenawar just joinme to laugh

4 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
kellybently:

All these quote are they not from bible.

"Kill those who are not Christian or Jewish:
You must kill those who worship another god.
Exodus 22:20

Kill any friend or family that worship a god
that is different than your own. Deuteronomy
13:6-10

Kill any false prophets. Deuteronomy 18:20.

These laws were in the old testament. They were meant for Christian and the treatment would also be melted to Christian and not other religion.

Those days God hardly speak directly to His people except in extreme cases. So the leaders were given guilelines (laws) applicable to each offence.

However the distance between Christ and Christians were mended thus in the new testament peace, love was preached more.

Nobody in his or her right senses would support the shedding of blood, can you create that being R

5 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
lovat:
You will continue to pay out $10,000 until you go broke because a lot of verses in the quran promotes killing of infidels

Slapbang in the gonads. How can Islam claim to be a religion of peace when several verses in the koran brook the maiming and raping of non-believers (kafirs)?

The religion's predilection to violence and use of coercion in realising its objectives is also made manifest on Nairaland.
For example, before I could make a comment on this thread it was mandated that I first accept Allah.

If they can coerce people to accepting Allah on social media before such persons can get a word in edgewise, then one can only imagine the lengths they'd go in proselytizing outside the confines of social media.

While the writer was almost convincing with his argument - if we ignore the ridiculousness of his analogies - the greater responsibility still resides within the terrain of Moslems in paring terrorism to the bone --- after all, ambiguity of, and individual interpretation of the koran amongst other factors remain the primary causes of extremism and terrorism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by kellybently(m): 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

These laws were in the old testament. They were meant for Christian and the treatment would also be melted to Christian and not other religion.

Those days God hardly speak directly to His people except in extreme cases. So the leaders were give guilelines (laws) applicable to each offence.

However the distance between Christ and Christians were mended thus in the new testament peace, love was preached more.

Nobody in his or her right senses would support the shedding of blood, can you create that being R

is old testament not part of the bible. ten percent a tithe, is where new testament or old. my friend Christianity is the only religion wit highest contradiction.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by tartar9(m): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
pissreligiion:

Can you please tell me why the worldwide leader of ISIS has a Bsc, Msc and PhD in Islamic Studies and yet you think there's no relationship between Islam and terrorism?
The only reason it looks like it's other Muslims that aren't being killed is cause the USA and other nations actively try to prevent attacks
Was beheadology part of his course? which university is that please undecided
Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by AminuRano87(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
falopey:

Quran (61:4) - "Surely Allah loves those who fight in His cause" Religion of Peace, indeed!  The verse explicitly refers to "rows" or "battle array," meaning that it is speaking of physical conflict.
Thank you very much.
With all these verses. They claim Islam is the most peaceful religion.

3 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
kellybently:

is old testament not part of the bible. ten percent a tithe, is where new testament or old. my friend Christianity is the only religion wit highest contradiction.
Did you read my comment at all

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moon Sighting / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). / Ruling On Watching BBN And Porn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.