Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite (3814 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me / Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan / Happy Birthday To Linda Ikeji At 32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by Busybody2(f): 6:34am On Nov 28, 2009
Hapi buffday darling Whitelexi kiss kiss kiss

Here's wishing you long life and may you prosper in all you lay your hands on, and most importantly, may you be able to curb your excesses and wandering  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue grin cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:38am On Nov 28, 2009
whitelexi, happy birthday to you!! kiss
best wishes!!
party it up! cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by whitelexi(m): 8:08am On Nov 28, 2009
Busy_body:

Hapi buffday darling Whitelexi kiss kiss kiss

Here's wishing you long life and may you prosper in all you lay your hands on, and most importantly, may you be able to curb your excesses and wandering  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue grin cheesy

Awwww  kiss kiss kiss  Thanks sweetie

That last line shoulda read "May u walk and never stumble" sha grin cheesy cheesy

THE-AMAKA:

whitelexi, happy birthday to you!!   kiss
best wishes!!
party it up!  cheesy

Thanks luv, haven't got any sleep so far, partying started from the office to the refinery to the clubs, and now we're bringing it home grin cheesy How u dey? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2009
im fine oooooooo
hahahahaha youre gonna have one long sleep after you burn out.
make i come join you and give you a massage after a long day and night, eh? my treat?  wink
anyway since you say its back at your home, im assuming youre having company.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by whitelexi(m): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

im fine oooooooo
hahahahaha youre gonna have one long sleep after you burn out.
make i come join you and give you a massage after a long day and night, eh? my treat?  wink
anyway since you say its back at your home, im assuming youre having company.

Hmmmm, birthday massage hmmmm, i love massages. . . cheesy wink
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 28, 2009
Happy bathdey.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by dayokanu(m): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2009
angry angry angry angry
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2009
FL Gators:

Happy bathdey.
LMFAO!!!! NIGERIANS SHA!!!
my mom says "bathday" i used to laugh when i was little at how my mom said it.
but that was like 5 or 6 years old.
then i finally understood it was the accent. lolol
Bathday, good one.

whitelexi:

Hmmmm, birthday massage hmmmm, i love massages. . . cheesy wink
Hmmmmm massages are good.  cheesy
but i hope you like surprises, eh?
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by Igwe9(m): 8:20am On Nov 28, 2009
Happy birthday chief, I wish you all the best.  smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2009
dayokanu:

angry angry angry angry
Never seen you angry shocked

AMAKA, what did you do to dayo o grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2009
nothing ooooo.
is he angry because of me? i no fit understand why he dey vex sef
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by C2H5OH(f): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2009
the one and only love-vendor from the kalahari, is it your birthday

Happy birthday

Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by whitelexi(m): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2009
FL Gators:

Happy bathdey.

Thanks luv wink kiss kiss kiss

THE-AMAKA:

Hmmmmm massages are good.  cheesy
but i hope you like surprises, eh?

That surprise has gotto be damned good to surprise me, but yes, i love surprises. . .  Pleasant ones cheesy cheesy cheesy

Igwe.:

Happy birthday chief, I wish you all the best.  smiley

Ogbuefi, thank u very much, man don dey grow old like play like play cheesy grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by No2Atheism(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2009
@whitelexi and @busybody

1. I am a little confused . . . what exactly is going on between you two . . .

grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by whitelexi(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2009
C2H5OH:

the one and only love-vendor from the kalahari, is it your birthday

Happy birthday

Come oh, no be this man from "The gods must be crazy" be dat?
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2009
okay there are surprises in store. . .
but i think we'll just start with the massage. . .  wink
*Happy Birthday to yah, Happy Birthday to yah. Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to yah!. . .*
cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by whitelexi(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2009
No2Atheism:

@whitelexi and @busybody

1. I am a little confused . . . what exactly is going on between you two . . .

grin grin grin

There are many things u cannot code about me tongue tongue tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by C2H5OH(f): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2009
Lol
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by No2Atheism(m): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2009
ALL HAIL DARTH LEXI . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin

Everybody with an hymen should pick race . . . and run. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2009
No2Atheism:

ALL HAIL DARTH LEXI . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin

Everybody with an hymen should pick race . . . and run. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i dont understand what that means.
English please!
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by No2Atheism(m): 8:32am On Nov 28, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i dont understand what that means.
English please!

there is a PG rating . . .  lipsrsealed
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:33am On Nov 28, 2009
na wa for you oooooo
i can even enter rated R movie sef, so im not trippin.

Lexi when i come, it will be like a surprise package! lol
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by whitelexi(m): 8:39am On Nov 28, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

na wa for you oooooo
i can even enter rated R movie sef, so im not trippin.

Lexi when i come, it will be like a surprise package! lol

grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2009
hahahaha!!! cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by Igwe9(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2009
whitelexi:

Ogbuefi, thank u very much, man don dey grow old like play like play cheesy grin grin

I don dey do research on this aging process of a thing, the thing dey scare me well well grin  i need my peeps around . lol . . . . .  cool
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by marocguy(m): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2009
Birthday thread in Romance section, Fits in pretty well. Anyway happy buffday lexi. I lyk dat ogbuefi title,am contemplatn takn it up dis december.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2009
^^^
kai! you dey for calabar?
oooo let me not start dreaming here
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2009
Happy birthday whitelexi smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by marocguy(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2009
@amaka, dream about me or calabar?
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2009
calabar. lol
sorry, i should have been specific.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by marocguy(m): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2009
Tot it was mi. lol lyk u've been here b4. Its carnival time. Ope u wud b there
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2009
naw i havent been there before but ive heard stories, seen pictures, ect. . .
and man its a really beautiful place.
nice climate, beautiful people, clean environment.
before i die, i must go to Calabar. cheesy
and yes i was thinking about that earlier, Carnival is coming oooo!!!
or maybe its here! i just know they do it around Christmas time (December)
kai. embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Need A Satisfying Dishes For Your Occasion / Son Of One Of The Mega Rich Igbo Lagosians Weds: Photo / Wedding Gowns In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.