Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men (1461 Views)

Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by ruggedadventure(m): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2017
I've been wondering why some ladies have so much pride that they can't even say "i'm sorry" whenever they offend their partner undecided
Is it that they don't care you leaving them or what

Who do you think finds it more difficult to apologise... male or female... with reasons please

1 Like

Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by dingbang(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
D ladies, they feel they are always right...

1 Like

Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
dingbang:
Not me though..

1 Like

Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by ruggedadventure(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nma27:
Not me though..
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by ruggedadventure(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
lalasticlala oooooo.... coman contribute o
Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by Afriifa(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
the Men
Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by dingbang(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nma27:
Not me though..
hmmm are you saying you will apologize if you insult your man in public
Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
dingbang:
It depends on individual as is not tied to a particular gender.

Some guys finds it difficult to apologise and vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by dingbang(m): 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Benita27:
It depends on individual as is not tied to a particular gender.

Some guys finds it difficult to apologise and vice versa.
I like you
Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by ruggedadventure(m): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
dingbang:
That's it bro, in the real sense, I think most ladies has a disease n it's pride
Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
dingbang:
I like you
grin
Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by ruggedadventure(m): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
As for me, I do apologise ooo.... I wouldn't want to be (se.x)starved nah

It's not good for my health grin
Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by dingbang(m): 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
Benita27:
grin
ah know u blushing
Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
What manner of question is this? undecided
Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
dingbang:
ah know u blushing
Not at all, thanks anyway.
Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
DuchessDee:
Good day miss.
How are you?.
Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
dingbang:
hmmm are you saying you will apologize if you insult your man in public
Can't insult him in public. Not in my nature.
Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by MissSlimbody(f): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
The guys will say its the ladies, and ladies will say the guys.

Its an individual thing.
Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by ruggedadventure(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Afriifa:
the Men
Why?
Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by dingbang(m): 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nma27:
Can't insult him in public. Not in my nature.
cool I believe u
Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Benita27:
Good day miss.
How are you?.
Benita kiss

I'm fine but bored cry

How are you?
Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by ruggedadventure(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
DuchessDee:
Must thou comment
Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
ruggedadventure:

Must thou comment
What manner of idiotic question is this? undecided
Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by ruggedadventure(m): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
DuchessDee:
What manner of idiotic question is this? undecided
I see u're really bored grin pele
Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
ruggedadventure:

I see u're really bored grin pele
Go away jare grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
DuchessDee:
Benita kiss

I'm fine but bored cry

How are you?
Hehehe grin
Don't be bored, do something exciting.
I am ok, thanks.
Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by heayernu56(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
It's more common among women...

1 Like

Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by Dvampire(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Although men will cling to the masculine-ego thing and thus find it hard to apologize, a lot of women suck at apologizing. They have this I'm always right feeling. The more reason why malice is prevalent within the womenfolk. A guy might have an issue with a fellow guy and an extended handshake of peace calms frayed nerves. How ever, for our sisters, some will go as far as still exerting revenge even after apologies have been tendered.

1 Like

Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by ruggedadventure(m): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
DuchessDee:
Go away jare grin cheesy
Hey duchess how far, wats gud, ya aiiit? I was thinking you'll wanna come over So I can make you cum all over..... yeah I got yah woke up...hun... yeah...u knw I got dat good music in d background to get us going... I guess u're about to hop-up in d cab right? Yeah.... my address is errrm no. 69 pre-intimacy drive.

Been looking for who to use dis lines on... grin grin grin
Re: Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men by Bossontop(m): 1:30am On Jan 22, 2017
Well in this case I'll say there's no correct answer because it goes both ways and depends largely on da circumstance...

(1) (Reply)

The Popular Romancelanders. / Bona Appetite (photo) / They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.