Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" (38066 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Responds To Allegation Claiming She’s A LESBIAN / Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / See Tonto Dikeh Responds As Ex-boyfriend Malivelihood Proposed To Adeola Smart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by omoashy: 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
For Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh, it has been weeks of turmoil—from rumours of her marriage crash to infidelity from her husband’s part and now the rumours of drug use by the actress.

Indeed she has a full plate!

Earlier today, there were reports that she was back to the use of drugs, weeds and destroying stuff whenever she's high. Bloggers(not kemiashefonlovehaven..com) went to town with the reports today and insinuated her husband left her and relocated to Ghana because he couldn't stand her ways again !!

Just some moments ago on Instagram, she puts up this banner, “Don’t Mess With a Praying Woman, Jesus Fights Her Battles” and captions, "I can boldly say I have no battle.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPhl0ZHjtaH/?taken-by=tontolet&hl=en

https://kemiashefonlovehaven..com.ng/2017/01/dont-mess-with-praying-woman-says-tonto.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by Blade21: 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
that story from that blog I never trusted it fake bloggers everywhere

14 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by vitalisdiho(m): 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
I detested her and her action
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by Everblazinggg(f): 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by abouzaid: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
lol@praying women 1)has she ever slept with a married man? 2)how many of them if true? 3)does she smoke or have been smoking before? 4)does she consume hard drugs or have been engaging in it before? oya,make una ask una own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by Proffdada: 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
Praying to that thing she tattooed on her back, right?

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by AntiWailer: 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
Laila can fall hand.

What a useless news from source.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by chimdi101: 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
So u dey pray?

Abi u dey use the weed to pray?

Abi na smoking woman u wan talk?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by Splinz(m): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Tonto dear, will you want me to command fire to consume those lying bloggers? cheesy cool

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by amiibaby(f): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by Endtimesmith(m): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Wait......Kwantinue!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by joromi: 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
There's nothing wrong with marijuana abeg undecided
She doesn't owe anybody an explanation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by muller102(m): 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
I need a snake thread pls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by timilehing(m): 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nairaland & Tonto's news......
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by kerryjossy(f): 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
abouzaid:
lol@praying women 1)has she ever slept with a married man? 2)how many of them if true? 3)does she smoke or have been smoking before? 4)does she consume hard drugs or have been engaging in it before? oya,make una ask una own
Have u ever read the bible??

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by shamecurls(m): 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
I said it!

Toke Makinwa cause the own goal against Stoke city
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
who cares?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by Ptoocool(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
Recession is really hitting hard all the MOD's brain
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by angelTI(f): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
She is trying to divert attention from what is happening in her life and marriage. Ndo Tonto

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by ngmgeek(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ok. Those who want to mess with a praying woman, stand UP cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by OldBeer: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Don't mind that nonsense laila blog.
Apart from her fake stories, the only thing she does best is to copy Stella's blog.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by bornmekus: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
I hear you.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by MxtaMicheal: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by Richy4(m): 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
There's this move I watched long time ago... where one of the characters said "....the maids knows everything...." I think it was the princess Diary 2...If this is true hope the kid will not grow up smoking...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by kaycexx(m): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
Na marry juana
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by nero2face: 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
joromi:
like seriously?, may ur (future) wife smoke marijuana morning afternoon and night IJN...if we fail to condemn what's wrong, we'll end up as captives
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by mccoy47(m): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
Yawns!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by Mayflowa(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
joromi:

Really? Then you need to live with one ridden with marijuana.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Pictured With Brandy / E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life / DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.