Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:14 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (1883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4390553 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
Impenia:
Omotowo, I think you need to take a step back and be reasonable. You posted 2 odds game yesterday which I played and also acknowledged that I played. I even came back to thank you after the game went green. But you've been making several comments about people (possibly, ME) not appreciating you. What kind of appreciation do you want? Do you even have any idea how much I staked for the game? What if it was less than N500?

You sound like you are analysing and posting the games because of others. I thought they are games which you play yourself, but are kind enough to share it (just like many other punters in here). If you trust your games that much, maybe you can bet the FARM on them. Personally, I can only stake a reasonable fraction of my betting bank.

For the record, I currently have a staking bank of less than N1k in my account. If you want me to send all to you, I can. I only staked N200 on your game last night. Not all punters have huge bank balance.

I still trust your games and would appreciate if you continue posting them. But that's your call.
INPENIA..prove to me you played that game with #200
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fergieboy: 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
We don get another the lone citizen

BTW where is that nigga anyway grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kellydgreat:

Keep quiet and enjoy this inplay Joor cheesy

The Strongest - Universitario de Sucre
Over 1.5 @ 1.55

Philadelphia Union - NY Red Bull
Over 0.5 @1.30

Odds
fimisile jor
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by adonbilivit: 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
OMOTOWO:
INPENIA..prove to me you played that game with #200
INPENIA, you got nothing to prove.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
dcolumbus001:
bros i didnt plau the game u sent... U sent the game late and the stress to rebet in nairabet time don pass
that seacoast don do over 2.5 already in less than 27 minutes..u for try play live-in as u see sey they have started ..no problem sa..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
bomasek:
Is it still on?
I doubt.... I no even play am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rakiticbarca: 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
eunisam:
I am not interested to promote any company.

I don't know any other betting site apart from supabets, bet9ja and betdey
good but you are to answer the question.
Have you ever paid out from it? Yes or no.
I want to register that's why am asking to stories that touch.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
adonbilivit:
INPENIA, you got nothing to prove.
me?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Xtopherprince(m): 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
OMOTOWO:
some people here are very terrible walahi talahi..a no see difference between this thread and where dem dey play virtual games..iruwa ogiri waa..

Paapi forward me the game.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by chaloner(m): 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nawa oooo. Omotowo abeg allow people rest na... Try and produce 10k and start playing your games...

That's y I no like Dis country at all.

D same way calebsky do hide all d site he use for prediction...

Many things odd, very odd happening here

I hate those shits men

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dcolumbus001: 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
OMOTOWO:
that seacoast don do over 2.5 already in less than 27 minutes..u for try play live-in as u see sey they have started ..no problem sa..
my mistake.. U fit arrange tomorrow own. Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dcolumbus001: 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kellydgreat:

Keep quiet and enjoy this inplay Joor cheesy
The Strongest - Universitario de Sucre Over 1.5 @ 1.55
Philadelphia Union - NY Red Bull Over 0.5 @1.30
Odds 2.02
guess what I played both under 1.5... I see green
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Calebsky(m): 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
chaloner:
Nawa oooo. Omotowo abeg allow people rest na... Try and produce 10k and start playing your games...

I hate those shits men

how?
I don't understand.
hide site for prediction?

You mean with all the statistical analysis, h2h and form that i graphically show and explain?

Na wa o...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 10eola(m): 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Person wey no get kobo to stake is condemning one with #250 ... cheesy
broke a$$ nigga grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by chaloner(m): 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Calebsky:

how?
I don't understand.
hide site for prediction?

You mean with all the statistical analysis, h2h and form that i graphically show and explain?

Na wa o...
OK no need for argument.
List some sites u do use.

Not force ooo but it will tally with my first statement

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by chaloner(m): 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
10eola:
Person wey no get kobo to stake is condemning one with #250 ... cheesy

broke a$$ nigga grin
lol

U self I get case wit u
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 10eola(m): 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
OMOTOWO:
If you want to dey mai WhatsApp group,forward your no to 0705141. 87. LXXXVI.lemme add u...a no get time for all this yawa wey dey apun for here..a no com ds thread com dey drop booking code or copy booking code...na money a find come here..if u need game,you will pay..1-2 odd #1000,3-6 odd #2000 and 7-10 odd na #3500...say whatever you like ,a no send u..na Lagos a dey..a no com count bridge for Lagos...I know the kind-hearted people here,I know liars and I know those who only have interest in copying booking code ....and after they copy am and the ticket enter,dem go tel u sey dem no play am or na #20 dem take play am..mtchew..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 10eola(m): 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
chaloner:
lol
U self I get case wit u
Que?....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Donzie1995: 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
dcolumbus001:
guess what I played both under 1.5... I see green
Univer don get red card...expect a goal or more.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by chaloner(m): 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
10eola:
Que?....
when last did I win in play from you?

I go remember u soon shaa
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dcolumbus001: 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
OMOTOWO:
If you want to dey mai WhatsApp group,forward your no to 0705141. 87. LXXXVI.lemme add u...a no get time for all this yawa wey dey apun for here..a no com ds thread com dey drop booking code or copy booking code...na money a find come here..if u need game,you will pay..1-2 odd #1000,3-6 odd #2000 and 7-10 odd na #3500...say whatever you like ,a no send u..na Lagos a dey..a no com count bridge for Lagos...I know the kind-hearted people here,I know liars and I know those who only have interest in copying booking code ....and after they copy am and the ticket enter,dem go tel u sey dem no play am or na #20 dem take play am..mtchew..
add me biko 08106290725
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dcolumbus001: 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Donzie1995:
Univer don get red card...expect a goal or more.
the worse that can happen is strongest to maange and score one goal..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=10eola post=57643214][/quote]sebi na my licence?ao e take concern u?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Donzie1995: 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
dcolumbus001:
the worse that can happen is strongest to maange and score one goal..
They fit play draw sha.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by adisabarber(m): 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dem suppose limit how many times each person fit post for this thread in a day so people no go just come here dey type rubbish. If you give people games without any agreement then keep quiet if they don't settle you. I have seen people win and give out money to people that know nothing about the games they played. Why then will we not hear word again because someone gave games out voluntarily?

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Impenia: 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
chaloner:

I hate those shits men
If it was a Nigerian that had the original idea/concept of Facebook, Yahoo or Google, he would have wanted to MONETIZE it immediately from users (once he noticed that the idea was gaining traction). He would be thinking that he is smart but only to end up killing the concept due to greed. But look at the owners of those companies today...rich beyond our wildest dreams for offering a FREE service.

Omotowo, you are too much in a haste. My advice to you is to continue doing what you are doing for free and if, indeed, you are CONSISTENT, you'll be amazed at the compensation.

But, what do I know? ADVICE, they say is a useless entity...as the WISE don't need it and the FOOLS don't take it.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by chaloner(m): 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
OMOTOWO:

I jus see u going the way poor people do .

I no even fit join WhatsApp wit u...

Yes na biz but ur intro to d biz na rubbish

And I don't see u having success in it

In fact anybody that plays ur game
1 odd red
2odd red red
4 odd red red red red

10 odd red red red red red red red red red red

I decree... Today! This nyt....
In any WhatsApp group....

Alabi slave, alabi slave ,alabi slave....

Try me and see

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Christaks(m): 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Calebsky:

wetin you wan use am do?

Take predict winner of the nxt America presidential Election
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Impenia:
If it was a Nigerian that had the original idea/concept of Facebook, Yahoo or Google, he would have wanted to monetize it immediately (once he noticed that the idea was gaining traction). He would be thinking that he is smart but only to end up killing the concept due to greed. But look at the owners of those companies today...rich beyond our wildest dreams for offering a free service.

Omotowo, you are too much in a haste. My advice to you is to continue doing what you are doing for free and, indeed, you are consistent, you'll be amazed at the compensation.

But, what do I know? ADVICE, they say is a useless entity...as the WISE don't need it and the FOOLS don't take it.
OK I will follow your advice.thank you very much...you know some people will try a lot to discourage you no matter what effort you put..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dcolumbus001: 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
Donzie1995:
They fit play draw sha.
asin eh.. Eye glass almost sure for those games
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by chaloner(m): 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
Impenia:
If it was a Nigerian that had the original idea/concept of Facebook, Yahoo or Google, he would have wanted to monetize it immediately (once he noticed that the idea was gaining traction). He would be thinking that he is smart but only to end up killing the concept due to greed. But look at the owners of those companies today...rich beyond our wildest dreams for offering a free service.

Omotowo, you are too much in a haste. My advice to you is to continue doing what you are doing for free and, indeed, you are consistent, you'll be amazed at the compensation.

the guy really fall ma hand.... Very greed fellow... Too bad as human...

Kaii I don't even know wat to type....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.