Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4430830 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by rbernaldo2: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
youngemperor:
Thomas Edison said and i quote
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."

why do you wanna give up now when you could be a millionaire tomorrow?
another story

cry cry same story every week

Gosh

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Toyorsih(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
rbernaldo2:
same here...I carry that 16 number for head

Betting na basssttad

The way I dey run dey deposit money when I see game wey sweet ehn, e go be like say I dey sure say e go enter

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Toyorsih(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
youngemperor:
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."

One of Alabi ally sighted

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
willjoe:
oh so close, but you get nothing from being close(PES13 Commentary)

exactly

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by saintpatricktips(m): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
joeeee240:

Bro which site is this ?
thats flashscore app.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by rbernaldo2: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
Quiters never win is bullshhhit word
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by yommyk222(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
profitablebet:
Hello everyone I'm going to deactivate my account and open another one because this my moniker do not fit the gospel message I preach against betting... Tomorrow I will come with a moniker that fit the message.. There is nothing like profitablebet... All there is unprofitablebet

grin cheesy cheesy abeg ifeconwaba watin go be name of our church I bet you 80% of guys claiming to quite betting today we come back here and ask for booking code I give you maximum of 2 weeks. I don try am before hin no work and I don carry my cross but it fit work for others shaa.

GL

cool cool cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
youngemperor:

please ppl don't listen to him... When the devil deceived Evil in d bible he used a serpent... He is not d one speaking is the devil.. Please quit betting... God has a better plan for you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
CHAIRMANMAO:

Thanks Man! It's like i get it now Home Win Nil Yes Means home team wins with Away team not scoring at all So its 1- 0, 2-0
Home team Win Nil No Means home team wins with Away team scoring
exactly... they it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pascalbenz: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
Montez90:
See as almost all the big teams for dere diff leagues play under 2.5

Man U
Barca
Celtic
Chelsea
Bayern
Dortmund
Lyon
Tottenham
Ajax
Psv
Benfica
Walahi ta lahi over 2.5 don cast
:..... Guy na so i take pick madrid 12+und 4.5 @ 1.80 odd .....sha d game still dey run ah pray the enemies dont site it ...b948eerswzzers-3469095

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by maturemindsonly(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
CHAIRMANMAO:

Thanks Man! It's like i get it now
Home Win Nil Yes
Means home team wins with Away team not scoring at all
So its 1- 0, 2-0

Home team Win Nil No
Means home team wins with Away team scoring

Home win to nil -yes:- home team must score and not concede.... Home win to nil- no:- if dem draw or home lose.. e don green, if home decides to win n away scores at least a goal.. na still green
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by netglobe02: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Dont bring God into it , everytin in life is betting , even electing a president in the country , everyone placed their bet on Buhari and its already casted . So dont be a judge for God , God is supreme enough for that .
profitablebet:
please ppl don't listen to him... When the devil deceived Evil in d bible he used a serpent... He is not d one speaking is the devil.. Please quit betting... God has a better plan for you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by yommyk222(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
Abeg this is my first time using Nairabet platform please how long does it take them to update ticket this is about 1 and half hour wey match don finish already. cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by youngemperor(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
i have won over 500k, and all the bets that i have lost 3 years ago have not reached 70k,

i remember winning 268k December 22 last year... and now I'm a proud owner of gionee m6..

though betting is a heartbreaker...

bet don make my heart strong, no babe fit break my heart again! lol...

i won't quit until i become a millionaire! once i hit 35 millions, i will quit!

that's my target

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
pascalbenz:
:..... Guy na so i take pick madrid 12+und 4.5 @ 1.80 odd .....sha d game still dey run ah pray the enemies dont site it ...b948eerswzzers-3469095
Somebody is planning to win

Cc rbernaldo2
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
netglobe02:
Dont bring God into it , everytin in life is betting , even electing a president in the country , everyone placed their bet on Buhari and its already casted . So dont be a judge for God , God is supreme enough for that .
even d life u live is betting sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by lumidey2013(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
Me just dey use comment here dey cool my nerves. Even though I cash out #1600 and I no loose. but ticket of around 40k wey Tottenham go cut make me go toilet instantly.. Be like say I go face my MMM squarely.. Alabi ti sh'ogun owo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Trippledee(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
youngemperor:

alabi agent spotted..........

na joke bro. grin
youngemperor:

alabi agent spotted..........

na joke bro.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by rbernaldo2: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
profitablebet:

Cc rbernaldo2
mak him win my brother

Na esha money joor

Money wae no reach to bang olosho cry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by BUGOFF(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
Small Chops For The Week. 5CSMCLW. 5CSLH8Q. Peace & Love.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pascalbenz: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
profitablebet:

Cc rbernaldo2
......dis coupon z coverd by the blood of jesusssssss!! Amen.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by rbernaldo2: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
BUGOFF:
Small Chops For The Week.
5CSMCLW.
5CSLH8Q.
Peace & Love.
na wa oh

All go still cast at the end of d day
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by GambaOsaka: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
youngemperor:

Do you own a bet shop or are you an employee of a betting company?
People dey talk quitting betting, you are quoting Thomas Edison, wetin concern Thomas Edison with betting?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by netglobe02: 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yes if thats what you want to know , cos God gave all humans free will and you can either follow Jesus or any other God you believe in meet me privately i will school u , i have invested in stock exchange , forex , i even have chain business .. But sport betting for the ideology of business bought me a super car . I dont play it for bottle of 33

profitablebet:
even d life u live is betting sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by rbernaldo2: 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
pascalbenz:
......dis coupon z coverd by the blood of jesusssssss!! Amen.
blood of Jesus unto 6000 naira.....

Bros I no get time 4 ur game.....u Don win already

At least the 6000 naira go change ur look 4 tomorrow cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Cleanthing: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
If these people pay me off, I swear, I go be the happiest man ever. Imagine I win like 2 million, come dream the next day say I no go ever win. I go pick race in fashion.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Toyorsih(m): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
rbernaldo2:
mak him win my brother

Na esha money joor

Money wae no reach to bang olosho cry

You are a clown broo

So funny grin angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by rbernaldo2: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
GambaOsaka:

Do you own a bet shop or are you an employee of a betting company?
People dey talk quitting betting, you are quoting Thomas Edison, wetin concern Thomas Edison with betting?
lol......this post mak me laff walai
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by rbernaldo2: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
netglobe02:
Yes if thats what you want to know , cos God gave all humans free will and you can either follow Jesus or any other God you believe in meet me privately i will school u , i have invested in stock exchange , forex , i even have chain business ..But sport betting for the ideology of business bought me a super car. I dont play it for bottle of 33

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
netglobe02:
Yes if thats what you want to know , cos God gave all humans free will and you can either follow Jesus or any other God you believe in meet me privately i will school u , i have invested in stock exchange , forex , i even have chain business .. But sport betting for the ideology of business bought me a super car . I dont play it for bottle of 33

school ur family bro... Who school EPP? embarassed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by rukz: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
profitablebet:
Hello everyone I'm going to deactivate my account and open another one because this my moniker do not fit the gospel message I preach against betting... Tomorrow I will come with a moniker that fit the message.. There is nothing like profitablebet... All there is unprofitablebet
the greatest mistake i ever made in life is venturing into sport betting.

I prefer not to exist than thinking i can make some cool cash aside betting.

Where are the likes of lukesmith, blackberrydude, feldido,donemmex, ibecima?

I officially quit today coz i cant afford to be a disgrace to my family.

Bye guys.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by rbernaldo2: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
rukz:
the greatest mistake i ever made in life is venturing into sport betting.

I prefer not to exist than thinking i can make some cool cash aside betting.

Where are the likes of lukesmith, blackberrydude, feldido,donemmex, ibecima?

I officially quit today coz i cant afford to be a disgrace to my family.

Bye guys.
betting is very hard my brother

U made d rite decision

The truth is some people are making it thru betting but they are few I mean very few

(1) (2) (3) ... (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)