Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (3858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4430860 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by docmoses(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
afoltundeseun:
after the insult comes the funding
guys na joke I dey joke o
I know say una go come for me
I don edit my post
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
CHINE55:
If you won and the spirit moves you to bless me. its 628161 bet9ja. Thanks in advance

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OLamylove: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pussymeat:
Chai see mumu
why u de call me mumu na...though i dougbted him
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by rednuth(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
docmoses:
guys na joke I dey joke o I know say una go come for me I don edit my post
baba u dey use 1xbet?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
DAMN!

seems 1xbet has removed the option for withdrawing to Nigerian Banks, or is it just me.

Please someone help me confirm.

1xbettors
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
CHINE55:
If you won and the spirit moves you to bless me. its 628161 bet9ja. Thanks in advance
Check your account. Funded N2500.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Everest1989(m): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
iDROID:
I pray you fund me too...any amount, I am okay. 1847935 bet9ja
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ximenez(m): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
afoltundeseun:
DAMN!

seems 1xbet has removed the option for withdrawing to Nigerian Banks, or is it just me.

Please someone help me confirm.

1xbettors
You can still withdraw with your Card na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by troot: 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
MERRYBET PUNT for PRIDE VI

Get those betslips......cos the tournament resumes with week 6 late today 12:01am.

Some stunts were witnessed in the previous week.]

CC: pfpmoderator, puntforpride, merrybet

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
iDROID:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
iDROID:

Oga IDROID..I pray your blessings reach me..any amount will be appreciated.. 2435855,bet9ja
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Undertaker001: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Everest1989:
I pray you fund me too...any amount, I am okay. 1847935 bet9ja
you be newcomer here? that's the wrongest person to.... if you escape bashing thank your God self

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Tuhndhay(m): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
CHINE55, How Far you just went solo...

Anyone in the mood for celebrating green won yesterday and today, my 9jabet account is 4571496.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Everest1989(m): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Undertaker001:

you be newcomer here? that's the wrongest person to.... if you escape bashing thank your God self
lol...okay...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ximenez:
You can still withdraw with your Card na
Negative.

1xbet doesn't allow card withdrawal option. Except bitcoin, skrill, webmoney and. So on
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ximenez(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
afoltundeseun:
Negative.

1xbet doesn't allow card withdrawal option. Except bitcoin, skrill, webmoney and. So on
How do you fund your account? One customer care rep just told me that you can only withdraw with the same method you used to fund your account.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OLamylove: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
iDROID:
Pls show me some love nothing is too small 4630895 Thank you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Undertaker001: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
This tasking thing mehn..una need to calm down
no be say i no de task..i de una shoes.. i understand..the little you have no de enough to settle your home needs..so you no get to punt...
But ehn tasking to punt as i don see am.. no get head..
i) At the end of the day it all goes back to alabi for sure.. so how do you think the person who wants to give you funds will feel.. he will feel just as if he is throwing his money into fire..
that's why if i wan task ehn.. i de task person wey don win from alabi.. cuz from alabi it came and unto alabi it shall return.. so if i loose am e no bad.
ii) if you wan task person.. task am codedly..
if you task here and him give you.. that is it.. the next five pages would be filled with people dropping id's and taxing him.. so life go tire am.. na why most people de fear to give..

i don talk much.. ma stop here

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by snakebeat: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
yanshDoctor:
explain this combo for me to understand it well. break it down. i am not really sure of what i am thinking it is
It means combinaton of more than one market & both must click for your bet to green. e.g 1 & over 1.5. Team one must win & total goals for d match must be over 1.5.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by rednuth(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
afoltundeseun:
Negative.

thats true oo.. i just saw it now! no bank transfer, gtpay has been removed sha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Harbeyg09(m): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Undertaker001:
This tasking thing mehn..una need to calm down
no be say i no de task..i de una shoes.. i understand..the little you have no de enough to settle your home needs..so you no get to punt...
But ehn tasking to punt as i don see am.. no get head..
i) At the end of the day it all goes back to alabi for sure.. so how do you think the person who wants to give you funds will feel.. he will feel just as if he is throwing his money into fire..
that's why if i wan task ehn.. i de task person wey don win from alabi.. cuz from alabi it came and unto alabi it shall return.. so if i loose am e no bad.
ii) if you wan task person.. task am codedly..
if you task here and him give you.. that is it.. the next five pages would be filled with people dropping id's and taxing him.. so life go tire am.. na why most people de fear to give..

i don talk much.. ma stop here

Seriously kini nwi undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sonymax16(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
snakebeat:

It was the same account for which the verve card was issued i tried to withdraw to. It stated i can only withdraw via means i deposited. I didnt want to stress myself through bitcoin, that was why i wanted the local bank transfter option.
Didnt I warn u guys to deposit and withdraw via bitcoin?
Even someone said that I have no point. I use bitcoin for my deposits and withdrawals on my 1xbet naira account but I stick with skrill on my dollar account. When i want to withdraw my hard earned money, I dont wanna have any issue. I think you should ask funnynation how he is able to withdraw directly to his bank account
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ximenez(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
sonymax16:
Even someone said that I have no point. I use bitcoin for my deposits and withdrawals on my 1xbet naira account but I stick with skrill on my dollar account. When i want to withdraw my hard earned money, I dont wanna have any issue. I think you should ask funnynation how he is able to withdraw directly to his bank account
I have a bitcoin account with LUNO, please how do i deposit bitcoin on the 1xbet account?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Undertaker001: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
Harbeyg09:

Seriously kini nwi undecided
i no get you?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by snakebeat: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
sonymax16:
Bitcoin is safest regardless of the exchange rate
Make person money no go enter air
Can u recommend a good bitcoin site for me, where u sell bitcoins. Thanks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sonymax16(m): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ximenez:
I have a bitcoin account with LUNO, please how do i deposit bitcoin on the 1xbet account?
If u have the app, you will see top up account on the menu. Click on it...... U will see various deposit options. When u select bitcoin, 1xbet bitcoin address will appear. Copy it and send the amount to the copied address on ur bitcoin wallet. Wait for some time, the said amount will appear on ur 1xbet account. Make sure u use the same deposit and withdraw option.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
So, all the german teams today played draw?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
1xbet cut me deep, they cut me real deep.

Now am at the mercies of bitcoin, small 5k wey I wan withdraw, am gonna lose 1.5k as charges and other Bullshits. Damn 1xbet, you guys Bleep up.

Make I pack my load enter ladbrokes or marathonbet, at least I can withdraw to my card directly.

Just incase you like laybetting. Ladbrokes now offer exchange bets.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sonymax16(m): 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
snakebeat:

Bitcoin is safest regardless of the exchange rate
Make person money no go enter air
Can u recommend a good bitcoin site for me, where u sell bitcoins. Thanks.
Anyway, I really understand why peeps shy away from bitcoin (The little charges and the minimum amount of $20 that one can buy bitcoin on most exchange merchants). I recommend naira4dollar.com. They can even sell $10 bitcoin and they have offices in Lagos.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by yanshDoctor: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
franzeezco:

Drop The Betslip ID

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sonymax16(m): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
afoltundeseun:
1xbet cut me deep, they cut me real deep.

Now am at the mercies of bitcoin, small 5k wey I wan withdraw, am gonna lose 1.5k as charges and other Bullshits. Damn 1xbet, you guys Bleep up.

Make I pack my load enter ladbrokes or marathonbet, at least I can withdraw to my card directly.

Just incase you like laybetting. Ladbrokes now offer exchange bets.
Have you tried ladbrokes exchange market? Am even tired of 1xbet exchange market...... their odds is too high for my liking. I still think betfair na baba for exchange market
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=bigcee post=61670257][/quote]this man.... u no dey tire for here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.