Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (3929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4426548 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3926) (3927) (3928) (3929) (3930) (3931) (3932) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pryme(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2017
Update:
Harry Kane has been ruled out for the Man U game, this should have an impact on Tottenham, thread with caution.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by jadollee(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2017
jerrisonjeff:
5S6MJMD------- HOME AND AWAY WIN TOMMOROW TILL SUNDAY

5S6MZ92--------HOME WIN ONLY TOMMOROW TILL SUNDAY

5S6N7BV--------AWAY WIN ONLY TOMMOROW TILL SUNDAY

NOTE: CHOICE UR CHOICE STRICTLY BIG ODDS....... REMIX AND PLAY AS THEY ARE CAREFULLY SELECTED ODDS FOR THE WEEKEND...
GREENLUCK TO US... cool cool cool cool

Who can help to remain the away and home and let's win some tangible this weekend

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sheffy87: 10:45am On Oct 27, 2017
bastien:
everybody is judas in that ticket
� lolz
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bastien: 10:46am On Oct 27, 2017
sheffy87:

� lolz
abi na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obawinner(m): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2017
snakebeat:

Which atm card do u have?
Verve or mastercard?
I have a visa, but atm card was suspended cos of wrong otp thrice.
I already carried out the transaction with my brother master card. successful transaction.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by stacyadams: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2017
grin grin imagine say the whole league for dis world play over 2.5 goals tomao and u stake 500 naira...check am nah grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pmagic: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2017
Chukason1:

Okay let me get something straight .... Does your stake get affected like lucky where if there's 3 selection and you put 100 .. 100 will be multiplied by 3 ... thats 300 for stake ... or do you just put the 100 ?? are there rules guiding chain
Nope your stake doesn't get affected, the first and subsequent odds or bets in ur ticket will be d one doing d multiplication not your stake
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by vampire2020: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2017
stacyadams:
grin grin imagine say the whole league for dis world play over 2.5 goals tomao and u stake 500 naira...check am nah grin grin
that means i go hammer be that o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dynamic1: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2017
akinalabi:

Sorry you feel disappointed.

To help you, I will be needing your username.

Thank you
Oga akinalabi, please look into this as well.
Username:ceejayro
Bets568 and 564.
I'd sent a mail earlier logged with request id(537911) and spoken to your Customer service team.
Yet, no resolution.
Kindly intervene.
Screenshots were attached to the mail I sent

Cc akinalabi
RealNairabet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by seedorfy134(m): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2017
out of 100% people staking tomorrow only 2% will escape tomorrow.... chai !!! God please let me among the 2% i beg ooo

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by stacyadams: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2017
grin grin B944EAZPZZQQRA-4551921....ur opinion needed..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by johnstar(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2017
stacyadams:

Na benz i go buy b dat
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2017
AE6KC - soccer ht/ft ,singles
RAQKC - handball, acca
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Betdey: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2017
Bet here ➡️ /PxBBG1
� #AnthonyJoshua v #CarlosTakam
�️ #WorldHeavyWeightChampionship
� 22:00 GMT+1

#Betdey

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Aystarz: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2017
pryme:
Update:
Harry Kane has been ruled out for the Man U game, this should have an impact on Tottenham, thread with caution.

A slight impact. Spurs might miss Kane's firepower upfront, but with the way that United defence capitulated against Huddersfield last time out, Dele and Llorente would be licking their lips for this one.

Spurs defence, on the otherhand would surely hold its own come rain come shine. A Win or draw for Tottenham.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2017
AFONJAboiy:
What you should know when you're

placing a bet; as you're staring at the

'potential winning' likewise the game

that will cast the ticket is also staring

at you but you will never know until

the result came. Talking from experience.
what exactly are you saying. Talking from experience, so you mean all of us here haven't experienced it before. THRASH
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Joel3(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2017
preciousan:
Anyone put knife for your neck to play? When u win,we no go hear am,because u lose, you dey rebuke devil........ undecided
go and play with your mate
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Betdey: 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
Participate in our Predict & Win...

Follow our social pages.

Facebook - www.facebook.com/Betdeysports

Twitter - www.twitter.com/betdeysports

Instagram - www.instagram.com/betdeysports

Read the instructions and stand a stand to win N500

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by INTERGUY(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
B922EAZPRSTPRA-2417115 MY OWN CONTRIBUTION FOR THE WEEKEND
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
Aystarz:

A slight impact. Spurs might miss Kane's firepower upfront, but with the way that United defence capitulated against Huddersfield last time out, Dele and Llorente would be licking their lips for this one.

Spurs defence, on the otherhand would surely hold its own come rain come shine. A Win or draw for Tottenham.
The way you're talking amase me th0. The only glish* I saw against Huddersfield was Lindelof & it was because of Jones injury. You're talking as if United don't have a prolific attack also...Well,12:30 tomorrow it is! grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pryme(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Aystarz:

A slight impact. Spurs might miss Kane's firepower upfront, with the way that United defence capitulated against Huddersfield last time out, Dele and Llorente would be licking their lips for this one.

There was a betting strategy I use to use,
I call it "REACTION BETTING STATEGY" if you have been watching matches am sure you use to hear this from the match commentary

"let's see how Chelsea will react today after their lose at Arsenal last week" something along these lines.

The Reaction betting strategy is to follow a big team that has just lost, check there last 15 - 30 games some big teams NEVER lose or FAIL TO WIN in 3 streaks, (ie play 3 games with a win or draw).

Man Utd is a big team, Mourinoh is a TOP coach, he won't take rubbish from his team on the third game (after playing 2 games without a win)

My safest option of this bet is to avoid it completely cos it's the EPL unless you want to try your luck, then good luck to your bet slip and keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Fashx007: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
Aystarz:

Hope you know baily , jones, valencia and young are all available.
Lemme see which lips Dele and Llorente will lick
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Skinnienigga(m): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
B931EAZPRQSRCZ-2870407

Six hames, 50 odds. Inspired by SirJefferson

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Barackmeringo: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
Barackmeringo:
5S8GSXV

Guys, epp me find Judas abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Aystarz: 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
Fashx007:

Hope you know baily , jones, valencia and young are all available.
Lemme see which lips Dele and Llorente will lick

Valencia, Young and Jones (who was on the pitch when Huddersfield took the lead) were all available last week, yet. UNITED in all its might, couldn't keep Moi and others quiet. Well, we shall watch and see.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Aystarz: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
pryme:

There was a betting strategy I use to use,
I call it "REACTION BETTING STATEGY" if you have been watching matches am sure you use to hear this from the match commentary

"let's see how Chelsea will react today after their lose at Arsenal last week" something along these lines.

The Reaction betting strategy is to follow a big team that has just lost, check there last 15 - 30 games some big teams NEVER lose or FAIL TO WIN in 3 streaks, (ie play 3 games with a win or draw).

Man Utd is a big team, Mourinoh is a TOP coach, he won't take rubbish from his team on the third game (after playing 2 games without a win)

My safest option of this bet is to avoid it completely cos it's the EPL unless you want to try your luck, then good luck to your bet slip and keep your fingers crossed.

I understand you man. A Tottenham draw for me though is not a big ask.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
Aystarz you have a poor analysis of games. Did you just say Jones was on the pitch when Huddersfield took the lead? Go and make your research and see Jones was taken off and lindelof introduced before Huddersfield took the lead. The defence was shaky with lindelof and since he'll be replaced with baily the game is tough.

However no one knows bailly form since he is returning from injury. And Smolling is not really reliable. I see Half time Under 1.5. And it shall play.

Even G-G is a nice game. But best is halftime under 1
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by whisper2esi(m): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Skinnienigga:
B931EAZPRQSRCZ-2870407

Six hames, 50 odds. Inspired by SirJefferson

Bet9ja booking code pls.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
Chukason1:

with a single stake??
8 games
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bakayokoko: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
jerrisonjeff:

B94EAZPSQWRSA-2064924

B942EAZPSZTRTC-2064924

TRELLEBORGS ISSA POTENTIAL JUDAS
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mceze(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
whisper2esi:

Bet9ja booking code pls.
5S9HY2V
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by okenze007: 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
5 odds
pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (3926) (3927) (3928) (3929) (3930) (3931) (3932) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)