Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4424124 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4154) (4155) (4156) (4157) (4158) (4159) (4160) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
franzeezco:

How far bruh.....Are u playing these games on 1xbet
yes boss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hello, please how do I transfer fund from one bet9ja account to another. It's urgent please
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
Hello, please how do I transfer fund from one bet9ja account to another. It's urgent please

You can't
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fashrola(m): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
soloqy:

Is this your own game?

Hope you realize that the Newcastle, Leicester and West Bromwich you see there are their under 23 teams?

Yeah i know.. i guess betting is all about taking risk?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
soloqy:

You can't

Thanks... So which bookie offers such?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by niyiforeal(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

nairabet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

1xbet Very Fast No Hitches!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
foreverkind1:
Yeah bro X is full time draw While is both teams score on merrybet Good luck.
you better shut up your mouth

cc: skybluevic:
They don't have it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
franzeezco:

I want to believe you know you can't transfer except you have registered your number on their site.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
purem:
My girl asked me this: "bae what do you do for a
living?”
seems you're new to the internet, anyway welcome. and please stop posting stale jokes or pictures here again.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by maxz: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pls someone should detail me about merrybet and 1xbet I wan port from bet9ja
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by foreverkind1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
afoltundeseun:
you better shut up your mouth

cc: skybluevic:

They don't have it
Tell me, what's d difference btw both teams to score and . Is it that, it's English you don't understand or what? U just showed how stupid you are. I answered d question nicely. Due to the fact that you lack manners, you answered stupidly, knowing here is a faceless forum .well I don't blame your parents, they don't deserve to give birth to a mentally deranged boy.
What's your level of education self?
You lack normal social etiqquetes ,reply nicely, not foolishly ,oloriburuku omo

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
foreverkind1:

Tell me, what's d difference btw both teams to score and . Is it that, it's English you don't understand or what? U just showed how stupid you are. I answered d question nicely. Due to the fact that you lack manners, you answered stupidly, knowing here is a faceless forum .well I don't blame your parents, they don't deserve to give birth to a mentally deranged boy.
What's your level of education self?
You lack normal social etiqquetes ,reply nicely, not foolishly ,oloriburuku omo
actually merrybet don't have it. That is a chance option(x orGG not x and

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
Many people here dey vex quick, any small thing insult, its not that deep where Monsuru and him son

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
5VVSDX6

Cool 8 odds

Kick off- 8:45pm

14+ odds

5VVWPWG
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
Juzec:
actually merrybet don't have it. That is a chance option(x orGG not x and
leave the idiot that is educated to fool himself.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
foreverkind1:

Tell me, what's d difference btw both teams to score and . Is it that, it's English you don't understand or what? U just showed how stupid you are. I answered d question nicely.

skybluevic:
does merrybet have XorGG?
At your age Mr. English teacher, you can't differentiate between "AND" and "OR".

Its a pity.

Adagba maronu, if your ancestors had voluntarily followed the whites back then as slaves, you won't be living a frustrated life now. Eran Ogun

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by vampire2020: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
5VS3CQG
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by jasperyct(m): 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
I received sense on the 4th by going back to the basics.
My paycheck will be every day 3... with minimum of 9k.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ddestiny20(m): 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
jasperyct:

can you be sending me your tips
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by rOsy247(f): 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
vampire2020:
5VS3CQG

Please what's the meaning of 12/12 in bet9ja?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by illegalking: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
If you like good vip games for rollover join me now on whatsapp. Note this is voluntary so no money sharing and it will be very strict with rules. I will be dropping my tips 15 to 30mins before first match kick off but there will be proper awareness before then.. Thanks

Link: https:///5xbr4kc3vqE8tzJabRpQJy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by nullboss: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
franzeezco:

Have you successfully withdrawn from 1xbet? before and how does the withdraw work?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by purem(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
afoltundeseun:
seems you're new to the internet, anyway welcome. and please stop posting stale jokes or pictures here again.

Lemme guess u'r moderator

Som1 cannot crack a joke to ease himself of a bet lost again

If u'r a mod u can do d banning instead of warning me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
purem:

Lemme guess u'r moderator

Som1 cannot crack a joke to ease himself of a bet lost again

If u'r a mod u can do d banning instead of warning me
humor me more. You lost a bet?

Are you the one to crack jokes, or the other way round. Anyway, the joke you cracked has been cracked since 3 years ago, its stale. We need new jokes

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MrJames007: 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
afoltundeseun:

At your age Mr. English teacher, you can't differentiate between "AND" and "OR".

Its a pity.

Adagba maronu, if your ancestors had voluntarily followed the whites back then as slaves, you won't be living a frustrated life now. Eran Ogun
That guy might not have understood that market. You should have simply told him what it means instead of telling him to shut up his mouth. Hmm

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MrJames007: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
This thread is crawling today? Where is everybody hehehe
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ensho: 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
jasperyct:
oga U Will Be Helping A Lot Here If U Can Be Droping Ur Codes.Tnx N More Green To All.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by HzRF(m): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
Please is there any bet9ja agent here

Bet9ja is not serious

Deposit since 28 Oct yet to see it

Mail them, tweet @ them they refuse to reply me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Shakushaku1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
jasperyct:
B939EACRQEERWT-2053545 Day 3 #500 game 5&6 combined (1.3*1.3)

Not my power...

just being careful

Baba dey mention me for ya roll ova tips o, I dey feel ur level
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by purem(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
afoltundeseun:
humor me more. You lost a bet?

Are you the one to crack jokes, or the other way round. Anyway, the joke you cracked has been cracked since 3 years ago, its stale. We need new jokes

Heyya angry na wetin u 4 talk b dat na instead of doing lyk king of dis community

SINCE WEY I DON DEY PLAY BET I NEVER WIN 1KOBO, ON SATURDAY BET9JA GIVE ME BONUS OF 1K I DON USE D LAST N200 STAKE 2DAY AND ANEVA KNOW D OUTCOME. JUST IMAGINE HOW MUCH I GO DON DEPOSIT BEFORE I GET 1K BONUS

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
I swear down, if you keep checking your games while it's ongoing, you could get an heart attack. See game I played over 2.5 was still 2:0 by 89 minutes. I just lost hope after the home team (turkey U21) collected red card and left sofascore. I checked just now and it's a boom! 3:0.

I was surprised. Really surprised grin

Roll over sweet oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4154) (4155) (4156) (4157) (4158) (4159) (4160) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.