Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:21 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4390505 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4762) (4763) (4764) (4765) (4766) (4767) (4768) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by foreverkind1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=bigcee post=63489521][/quote]
Lol,wetin do you bro. undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by cyberhike(m): 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
larry4eva:
anybody wey beg you money no get human sympathy be that angry cry cry
True friends suppose advice you make you go buy provision,cabin biscuit etc then feed well angry

na wa oh

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nelsizzy(m): 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
drake49:
see this My course mate? uniben mechanical engineer....... the guy must find me something come January..... i pray say na delegate, chaii shocked
Henry Nwachi
Greatest Uniben

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yemike(m): 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sai89:

Guy, Age Is Something, And Money Is Something Something, Leave Age 4 Now, Na Cos Of That Something Something I Dy Refresh Since
This really got megringringrin

Where sammyobi sef??

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
1. 21.12.17 20:30
Royal Antwerp FC - Sporting Lokeren (Handicap 0:1)
Customer type: Sporting Lokeren @ 1.90
Result:
2. 21.12.17 20:30
Novara Calcio - Perugia (First Team to win either half )
Customer type: Yes @ 1.70
Result:
3. 21.12.17 20:30
Ascoli - Pescara Calcio (Second Team to win either half)
Customer type: Yes @ 1.50
Result:
4. 21.12.17 20:30
AS Cittadella - Carpi FC (1X2)
Customer type: AS Cittadella @ 1.60
Result:
5. 21.12.17 20:30
AC Cesena - US Palermo (Handicap 1:0)
Customer type: AC Cesena @ 1.55
Result:
6. 21.12.17 20:30
Frosinone Calcio - Virtus Entella (1X2)
Customer type: Frosinone Calcio @ 1.55
Result:

18odds....u can do a remix
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rakiticbarca: 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lhimeet:
Make everybody calm down abeg sad ...I stated the other day say I go drop something for the house & my word still stand firmly...No be say I no get budget but me as a person will still show love to the house...No matter how small,make una manage am...At all at all,na winch...Thank You everybody for your kind words....Na everybody own go come... IJN smiley
congrats man
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lhimeet:

Em never credit my account Bro...
heres my contribution, take away 20k from your 300k and take the remaining 280k to stanbic ibtc for a month fixed deposit. share 5k to the house because many of them will definitely waste it. use 7k to buy christmas dress for yourself. use 8k to buy christmas chicken and foodstuff for yourself, think about the business that you can do before your fixed deposit investment will mature. after that youve conclude on the business, try it with 30k and watch the outcome within a month, if its profitable then add 50k to it. if after 3months its still going greenish, add 100k to it and let 100k remain untouched in your bank account. am not an expert and have no business ideas that i can recommend but never follow the crowd. goodluck

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sekem: 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
heres my contribution, take away 20k from your 300k and take the remaining 280k to stanbic ibtc for a month fixed deposit. share 5k to the house because many of them will definitely waste it. use 7k to buy christmas dress for yourself. use 8k to buy christmas chicken and foodstuff for yourself, think about the business that you can do before your fixed deposit investment will mature. after that youve conclude on the business, try it with 30k and watch the outcome within a month, if its profitable then add 50k to it. if after 3months its still going greenish, add 100k to it and let 100k remain untouched in your bank account. am not an expert and have no business ideas that i can recommend but never follow the crowd. goodluck

Academic adviser~~~

I troway salute!!! cool shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by johnstar(m): 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
al dis newbies self undecided

Smh

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Richypman:

Well, I have small Bitcoin in my wallet so I thought why not.
Anything you think I should be worried about?
None. Carry on.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
johnstar:
al dis newbies self undecided

Smh
newbie in what? am not sure that youve ever owned any business in your life. a wise businessman will never invest his entire money into new business. maybe you expect me to advise the guy to dash you 50k from his winning. wake up bro!

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by xtreme07(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lhimeet:

No problem...It is well
lhimeet is that really you? Wonderful, this world is a small place o.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Wu can fund bet9ja account for me? Recharge card or Bank Transfer.. I must confirm your legitimacy and two people here must attest to your legitimacy too.. No mind the procedure, na just 1k I need
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by KingOfThePay(m): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
newbie in what? am not sure that youve ever owned any business in your life. a wise businessman will never invest his entire money into new business. maybe you expect me to advise the guy to dash you 50k from his winning. wake up bro!

Define Business.. Ehm, Define Business..

I like the fact you advise him to invest his money in real business. However, not in the PETTY way you outlined.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by AmoryBlacq: 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Congrats winners! Next year is for me!

those planning to share money, be like lionsbet, share #50 for max 100 persons!

And remember, opportunity they say comes but ones, apply wisdom. Don't try to please anyone!

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
KingOfThePay:

Define Business.. Ehm, Define Business..

I like the fact you advise him to invest his money in real business. However, not in the PETTY way you outlined.
petty way indeed, lol. oh, you expect me to tell him to invest all his money in new business right? clap for yourself sir!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Monsuru1966(m): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
xtreme07:
lhimeet is that really you? Wonderful, this world is a small place o.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sonymax16(m): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
Abeg who dey use betfair for here
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by AmoryBlacq: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
Dear Mr Alabi! I hope you see the mighty feats bookies that started after you are pulling!

While you come here to hold executive meeting, giving us news we aren't interested in hearing!

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Damfostopper(m): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
pfp money iyaff Land... advice go dey pop out of everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IfoyinTEDO(f): 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
Dear Mr Alabi! I hope you see the mighty feats bookies that started after you are pulling!

While you come here to hold executive meeting, giving us news we aren't interested in hearing!
Lol. You're very wicked.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by youdontknowme: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
Damfostopper:
pfp money iyaff Land... advice go dey pop out of everywhere

1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yemike(m): 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
X - 5mins smashed and battered by Eibar. 2-0 in 10 mins.

All this teams sef.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by AmoryBlacq: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
IfoyinTEDO:
Lol. You're very wicked.
Hahaha!
I speak the truth!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazizitonene(m): 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IfoyinTEDO(f): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lag1stson: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
but it is not your money nah sad

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Such very very young people in here grin

Lhimeet cant be more than 21 grin

Meanwhile, you are saying that someone that won 1million main prize sent delegate? Una do well. lipsrsealed angry

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by KingOfThePay(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
petty way indeed, lol. oh, you expect me to tell him to invest all his money in new business right? clap for yourself sir!

Young Lady, that is why i asked you a simple question.
Define Business! . But you couldn't..
I will briefly help you out using these words..

Business is all about Profit or Loss. Selling/offering a product or service in demand to get back a worth for a unit or all of it rendered(which is of course MONEY)

Now listen to me and stop contractidicting yourself as we are the same page on advising the young lad to use his money wisely..

The smartest way of doing business now is tuning in to what is selling. And how to figure what is/will sell? All this is by the kind of solution it provides for a particular problem ..

If the OP has to go into business the most important thing is making his delligent research and understanding the market.. Find and confirm a critical problem that people are seeking solution..get/build a product/service that will provide the solution to the said problem/s put in work and set up the required logistics and watch the money roll in.....
This is the FOUNDATION all businesses are built on okay..

Once this is done. He could then proceed to invest funds to a reasonable extent(and not rather in the petty way you advise) and start seeing his returns in reasonable sums as its a sure thing.
Now the next thing after, will be consistency in his path and upsacling to grow the Progress Chart for his business ... . Simple as that..

Not the other way round of putting in petty sums like someone defunct of funds or perhaps not sure his product/service will sell..
Which is only done when you are putting money in a fluctuating investment you are not sure of its future.. And NOT in Business..

Said it earlier : They are two different things..

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by GaniuKazeem(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Happy Holidays y'all

Salutations everyone.

Let's Get Lucky....

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lag1stson: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
GaniuKazeem:
Happy Holidays y'all

Salutations everyone.

Let's Get Lucky....
twale grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by johnstar(m): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
GaniuKazeem:
Happy Holidays y'all

Salutations everyone.

Let's Get Lucky....

Hw e be?? wink grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4762) (4763) (4764) (4765) (4766) (4767) (4768) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.