Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users (4980 Views)

Truecaller Reports 500 Million Downloads & 150 Million Daily Active Users / Truecaller Reaches 100 Million Daily Active Users / Instagram Hits Another Milestone - 600 Million Active Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by ritababe(f): 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
tobijoshua:
There is, that one does not show ads (adverts) when you turn on your data, I'm using the free version too.

oh okay
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by Abdstrakt(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2017
zealed64:
WHO IS BOOM PLAYER??

WHEN "MUSIXMATCH" IS THE BEST PLAYER TO EVER !!! I DOUBT MOST OF YOU ABOVE HAVE EVER USED IT... I USE A TECNO PRODUCT BUT MY MUSIC PLAYER CANT BE BOOMPLAYER. WHEN MUSIXMATCH IS AVAILABLE...TRY IT OUT GUYS, YOU WILL DUMP BOOM PLAYER....THUMBS UP TO TECNO FOR HITTING 1M DOWNLOADS OF THEIR APP ANYWAY.
Just because people use boomplayer u automatically assume they've never used musicmatch?
Can you download any of Fela's Album on musicmatch?

2 Likes

Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
tobijoshua:

Phones using the low ram like 500mb/1gb or when your ram is almost full, you might then experience that. I think the better the phone, the better the experience.

In that case, you need not download a lot and use a good SD card as your default storage.
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
tobijoshua:

Musixmatch is definitely the best music player I have ever used. Is it the lyrics it display? Is it the UI? Is the auto edit to fill in music detail and cover? I can go on and on. It's disrespectful trying to put Musixmatch and Boomplayer side by side.

Boomplayer too is kinda good but a lot need to be done on that app, for me it's like the app is still on it beta form. I love their streaming service though.

Boom player is just about eight months old and you people should stop comparing. Every app is good in its own uniqueness. Boom is great as it is. And it gives us african thing
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
funmyade:

Boom player is just about eight months old and you people should stop comparing. Every app is good in its own uniqueness. Boom is great as it is. And it gives us african thing
Yeah, I concur... That streaming service and the African tunes is bae. smiley
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
funmyade:

In that case, you need not download a lot and use a good SD card as your default storage.
Exactly undecided
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
tobijoshua:
Yeah, I concur... That streaming service and the African tunes is bae. smiley

That is it. It promotes our own.
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
tobijoshua:
Anticipating
Not as much as me too. cheesy
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
funmyade:

That is it. It promotes our own.
Yeah, do you know it was Boom player that encouraged me into listening to African music? It was there I got to love Art like Adekunle Gold and the rest.
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 26, 2017
fummyade do they normally share gift someone Coins on Boom Player?
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by scarycuteface(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2017
tobijoshua:
That's one of the feature I love in it.
Same here. With the beautiful user interface too. Tecno tried with the app
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
scarycuteface:
Same here. With the beautiful user interface too. Tecno tried with the app
Tecno is now trying o, I thought I was never buying their product but with the recession outside I bought and I must say am really impressed. cheesy
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by forandy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nice app.
Wish could search for and get foreign songs via the app.

Does anyone know an app that could help me on that?
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by Behankey(m): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Iamdemola:
The love for this app cannot be over emphasized. The number of downloads in just 8months of existence is a big testament. I hear a new improvement is cominf by the way?
Yeah, one just have to give it to these guys. They will roll out another update this year and I'm sure it will be an improvement.
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by Behankey(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
zealed64:
WHO IS BOOM PLAYER??

WHEN "MUSIXMATCH" IS THE BEST PLAYER TO EVER !!! I DOUBT MOST OF YOU ABOVE HAVE EVER USED IT... I USE A TECNO PRODUCT BUT MY MUSIC PLAYER CANT BE BOOMPLAYER. WHEN MUSIXMATCH IS AVAILABLE...TRY IT OUT GUYS, YOU WILL DUMP BOOM PLAYER....THUMBS UP TO TECNO FOR HITTING 1M DOWNLOADS OF THEIR APP ANYWAY.
First, give credit to Tecno because the app hasn't spent years here and about a million people like it, baby steps I call it, soon the boom player app with the way Tecno keeps updating and upgrading will be the music app to beat soon.
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by excanny: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
I thought Boom Player is only associated with Tecno Boom phones. Can other phones use it too?
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by Behankey(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
excanny:
I thought Boom Player is only associated with Tecno Boom phones. Can other phones use it too?
Yeah. Although it is preinstalled in Tecno phones, it is downloadable from Google play store too
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by Techm8: 8:02am On Jan 30, 2017
forandy:
Nice app. Wish could search for and get foreign songs via the app.
Does anyone know an app that could help me on that?
The boomplayer is Afrocentric, that's why millions love it.

2 Likes

Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by excanny: 10:14am On Jan 30, 2017
Behankey:
Yeah. Although it is preinstalled in Tecno phones, it is downloadable from Google play store too
That's really cool. So one can get a feel of what it's like to enjoy the app, even if you don't currently own a Tecno phone. cool
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by Ay92(m): 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
it doesn't have graphics equalizer, that's why I'm not using it
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by missslimzy(f): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
This is wonderful. I listen to music with it on my Camon C9
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by omoalajah(m): 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
Wonderful App. Isnt it exclusive to TEcno phones?
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by datyorubaboy: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
i never knew this . Nice one
Behankey:
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by excanny: 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
I'm just itching to try this app out soon.
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by Abdstrakt(m): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2017
omoalajah:
No it's not. Its presence on the play store means anybody can download and enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by Behankey(m): 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
omoalajah:
Nope. Other android users can have a feel too as its on google play store for download.
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by scarycuteface(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
tobijoshua:
Tecno is now trying o, I thought I was never buying their product but with the recession outside I bought and I must say am really impressed. cheesy
I'm glad you're impressed by their work. There's more to come from Tecno though. I'm sure.
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
scarycuteface:
I'm glad you're impressed by their work. There's more to come from Tecno though. I'm sure.
Yeah! #positive
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
Yeah, do you know it was Boom player that encouraged me into listening to African music? It was there I got to love Art like Adekunle Gold and the rest.

You see! If we dont promote our own, who will? I think the creative people from Tecno deserve massive kudos for the Boom player idea
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Behankey:
Yeah, one just have to give it to these guys. They will roll out another update this year and I'm sure it will be an improvement.

Thats quite a good news
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by Elxandre(m): 12:59am On Feb 07, 2017
Very solid app for its purpose, which is streaming African songs.
Re: Boom Player Passes 1M+ Installs, 400k+ Daily Active Users by shiftback: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Behankey:
E goo say Dem make am available to the public and not make it a techno exclusive app. At least other people follow enjoy the app.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Polyphonic Ringtones on Globacom (via Glo MMS) / Apple Ordered To Pay Samsung’s Legal Bills After A Misleading Apology. / How To Make Someone You Are Calling Pay For Your Call On Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.