Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) (59397 Views)

Trump Accused Of Extra Marital Affair In The White House_video,pics / Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. / Gambian Presdent, Barrow Pictured With His Family Ahead Of His Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by MxtaMichealz(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Donald Trump has been accused of “copying” Barack Obama’s inauguration cake – down to the last star.

Celebrity chef Duff Goldman, who created Obama’s cake for the ceremony four years ago, took to Twitter to share pictures of both cakes, pointing out he was not involved in Trump’s.

“The cake on the left is the one I made for President Obama’s inauguration 4 years ago. The one on the right is Trumps. I didn’t make it.”

http://thearticleng..com/2017/01/donald-trump-accused-of-plagiarising.html

The photos are causing wahala on Twitter already. lol

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Mrdecent(m): 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
As in cake

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Afriifa(m): 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
and her point is?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by odiereke(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
Copy and Paste are allowed in all spheres all life.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
who was obama lipsrsealed

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by nenedima(f): 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
And?...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by queencalipso(f): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
And so? undecided so he want to remain the only one doing presidential cake bcz he's the only celebrity chef that America have..

The blessing must reach someone else, trump is not Obama. His time has gone.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Godlovesme521: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
Unstoppable!!!

This Trump is my mentor

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by talkeverytime: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
Toorrh... Them dey plagiarize cake again?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
No single original idea in this administration

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Bishop4bella(m): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
And so
Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by maximunimpact(m): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
rubbish

27 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by OldBeer: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
Of course some eejits would see nothing wrong with this. They have never had an original thought in their life. All they know is la copy la pour.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Adekorya: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
Misplace of priority by the twitter handler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by piperson(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
what's now there?

did he thief their ingredients or cheff or stove or cooker?

what's there to fight over again!

Owk should we now fry beans?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
I just pray they plagiarize his economic plans. That's will be great.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by ta4ba3(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Trump is d yankee version of buhari

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
check my signature
Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Innodon(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
That's their own problem

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Onopa(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
One sunny day in January 2017, an old man approaches the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue where he'd been sitting on a park bench. He speak to the U.S. Marine standing guard and says,

" I would like to go in and meet with president Obama".

The marine looks at the man and says,

" Sir, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no longer reside here here".

The old man says,

"Okay", and walk away

The following day the same man approaches the White House and says to the same marine, I would like to go in and meet with president Obama

The marine again again tell the man

" Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no longer reside here".

The man thank him and again walk away, on the third day the same man approaches the White House and speak to the very same U.S marine saying

I would like to go and meet with president Obama

The marine, undoubtedly agitated at this point. Looks at the man and says,

"Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama I' ve told you already that Mr. Obama is no longer the president and no longer resides here. Dont you understand".

The old man looks at the marine and says,

" Oh, I understand, I JUST LOVE HEARING IT".

The marine snaps to attention, salute and says,

See you tomorrow, Sir".

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
Whats the fuse huh
Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Yujin(m): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Did he patent the cakes's design?
Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Noblesoul123: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
queencalipso:
And so? undecided so he want to remain the only one doing presidential cake bcz he's the only celebrity chef that America have..

The blessing must reach someone else, trump is not Obama. His time has gone.

Look carefully. He's trying to say that they stole his design.

10 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Yarduni: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Trump is a con man. The first pic on his official potus handle was the one used in Obama's inauguration.
Very unpopular thief, scammer, paedophile and grab em by the pussy expert. I just pity for the world this year.

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by mzzhavilah(f): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
Is it trump dat baked d cake?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Noblesoul123: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
Wow!

They stole the dude's cake design.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
Godlovesme521:

Unstoppable!!!

This Trump is my mentor
Smart choice.
Very soon, you'll be grabbing them by the 'pussy'

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by seacoast(m): 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Even he copied him by speaking into the mic yesterday... Mtchwwww... Everything na news here

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Pykid: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
q

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Ghost447(m): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
odiereke:
Copy and Paste are allowed in all spheres all life.
Tell them o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage / Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.