Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife (79302 Views)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by SexyBabe001: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
According to Credible information reaching us from very reliable sources Chuddy Ugorji, the Criminal initiator of the Nigerian faction of the mavrodi mondial moneybox ponzi scheme Aka MMM Nigeria and the so called MMM Number one Guider has Absconded Nigeria he has relocated to Philippine with his MMM Wife to enjoy their MMM loot.

In Other news Majority of MMM Participants are still yet to be paid back their money.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/mmm-number-one-guider-chuddy-ugorji.html

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by SexyBabe001: 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ghen Ghen... E don happen...

MMM crew, how are you

Read more here..

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/mmm-number-one-guider-chuddy-ugorji.html

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Afriifa(m): 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Look how United Nigerians were when MMM came on board. Nobody care if you were an Ipod, Afonja, or Niger Deltan. Shame. Shame on you all. God will punish all those that instigated our disunity. To all MMM participants please take heart.

282 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by edo3(m): 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
Eyah and him wife go sit down dey enjoy d loot with am without conscience.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by sekundosekundo: 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
interesting

151 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by modelsms(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
That guy should be apprehended and probed

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Mrdecent(m): 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Leave this guy alone

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Nathan2016: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nawa oo
This kind thing dey make some people dance....

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by DIKEnaWAR: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
Flee to where?

My money eeeee!

9 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by ednut1(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
lol. dem don use all una money buy bitcoin. so no trace. silverbird man of the year = chuddy

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by segebase(m): 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Youngzedd(m): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2017
Hello from the other side - Chuddy

Cc
Seun lalasticlala

12 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Together we change the world

225 Likes 15 Shares

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by ifyan(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
This is touching

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by yinkard4me(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
The only reason i didnt do MMM was because no one was able to ansa d one logical question i asked all MMM participant i knew which is
that 30% profit everyone was getting, who was responsible for it?.
For example, i PH #1000, i'll be expecting GH of #1300 (30% profit of my money) from someone... The person will also be expecting a 30% profit of his money and so on and so on.... So where is d 30% coming from?

None of them was ready to knw, they forgot that they re all gonna return it in 100%.

231 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Ask4Info: 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2017

So i was in the shower very early this Morning and suddenly for no reason, i thought to myself: What will be going through the thoughts of those who participated in MMM, eespecially those who used their entire savings?

A friend's younger who was out of job for about a year got employed around July last year. This guy put his ENTIRE August, September, October and November savings into the scheme because he wanted to raise money to get an apartment and move out of his brother's place by January. Only God knows how that dude who is 31years of age will now feel.

Share your experience: DO YOU REGRET PARTICIPATING IN THE SCHEME AND WILL YOU DO SUCH AGAIN IF OPPORTUNITY ARISE?

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by HtwoOw: 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Jesu L'oluwa hhehhehehehehehehehehehe

Forst of us , They said it's not our money

then dey sai we are broke ass nigga

then they say we are bad belle

Now they are begging us to borrow dem money

Ask them 100k dem no dey ever get

but you buy henny or ciroc , na dem go carry people come your table

dem do mmm , collet money we no hia

as he don red now , only wey i fit talk na Oya oga MMM how market ?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
With una money. Issorite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by EmekaBlue(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin...MMM participants right now b lyk

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by MrMontella(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
e don red for all these MMM people.....

Seems the re-opening was only a sham to get more money from the gullible people who provided help within the period grin grin grin

Mogbe

Moku

Modaran

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by focus7: 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
See gobe!!

I remembered this Chuddy's wife posted something in December to hype up some mumu Mavrodians, and i felt sad for them when they flooded nairaland hailing and chant MMM for life.

Now the man has left the mumus to go and enjoy the loot with his wife in US while the magas and the mugus nurses their wound here.

Taking a closer look at the wedding picture one will think he was dancing because the wife, someone he had over sampled. He was actually dancing at the thought that mugus and magas money were freely flowing into his account.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by globalresource: 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Leave this guy alone. He has done nothing wrong. Moreover he has been travelling out before MMM started in Nigeria. Or he can't travel again?

I am begining to dislike this forum with their hate articles....
This is rubbish from nairaland...........

as at yesterday, Boss Chuddy was at Ejigbo playing novelty match, guider YINKA was in ABUJA.

I use to believe that nairaland does not need this kind of news for traffic.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by idupaul: 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
How is this a loot exactly ...All the participants knew the risk and agreed to it

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by hollywater: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mugu fall,guy man chop.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by SaintMorris: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Jesuuuuu cheesy
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Eleniyan15: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
if you ask me na who I go ask,this man has ripped some people off with there hard earned money Choi, we Nigerians like awoof yafu yafu Baba God Pick the Guy call.
legit or Not money is money..Aja chuddy ti gbera

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by tillaman(m): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Haba, I don't bliv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by WebSurfer(m): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin grin
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
cheesy

invest in real stuff

stop chasing PH and GH

trade bitcoin on poloniex
learn how to freelance- learn website design, how to program
start a blog
invest in real schemes with proof
some traders fund pay up to 10% a week
many ways to make dough

do something
think
disconnect yourself from Nigeria alone, find foreign income
get real money

we dont just wanna roll up our sleeves in this country

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by 2tek: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
FLEE ko, FLEE ni. MMM has come to stay, whatever HATERS have to say not withstanding. MMM is not a business, neither is it an investment. MMM is still paying people. CHUDDY didn't borrow money from any MMM particpants, so has no reason to flee. We the members understand the risks.

2TEK replies a nairalander --yinkard4me--

YINKARD4ME: The only reason i didnt do MMM is because no one was able to ansa d one logical question i asked all MMM participant i knew which is
that 30% profit everyone was getting, who is responsible for it?.
For example, i PH #1000, i'll be expecting GH of #1300 (30% profit of my money) from someone... The person will also be expecting a 30% profit of his money and so on and so on.... So where is d 30% coming from?

None of them was ready to knw, they forgot that they re all gonna return it in 100%

ANSWER:
The 30% come from
(1)TRAFFIC GENERATED FROM WEBSITE: Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest person in the world and one of the ways he gets his money is through traffic generated by facebook. MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. MMM is currently in over 120 countries with over 200million participants.

(2) MONEY DONATED BY NEW MEMBERS WHO SIGN UP: new members who have seen their friends and neighbours benefitting from MMM willingly sign up. They understand that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul, they will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay them. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.

(3) MONEY RE-DONATED BY OLD MEMBERS: This is self explanatory

(4) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is currently in over 120 countries with over 200million participants. MMM is currently mornitoring over 30BILLION USD being re-distributed among members.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.