Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife (79316 Views)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by apholaryn: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Nobody instigated anything We are not one people and have never been
kid, go sidown
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Catastrophe1: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
Yessss all MMM participants should die of heart attack. for not listening to the advice of we the elders.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Abrakhan: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
Na wawo!

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by back2sender: 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
HtwoOw:
Jesu L'oluwa hhehhehehehehehehehehehe

Forst of us , They said it's not our money

then dey sai we are broke ass nigga

then they say we are bad belle

Now they are begging us to borrow dem money

Ask them 100k dem no dey ever get

but you buy henny or ciroc , na dem go carry people come your table

dem do mmm , collet money we no hia

as he don red now , only wey i fit talk na Oya oga MMM how market ?
My wife has 3M in this scheme and i WARNED HER IN NOVEMBER TO LEAVE THE FRAUD SCAM she no gree. Everytime she no dey ever get money.
Now i dey pop champagne for sitting room like CHUDDY very happy SEY chuddy do jar go phillipines with MMM money.
My in laws are always disgracing me, very fraudulent set of people that i have never see. When ever you see a Igbo promoting the more you look the less you see business MAKE UNA RUN FOR UNA LIFE OOOOOO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by MrMontella(m): 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
Banjo24:

This is NL for u dear... Anything goes... Just come and drop ur junk MMM post or SNAKE post.. It will definitely reach the top post...

Don't forget they don't source for any contents... People post contents for dem grin
why dont you try to use a google search before saying if its junk??
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Ask4Info: 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
agentofchange1:

[s]Why are you this jobbless ? . Who paid to be doing the stupid .stuff ? Don't you have job to do ? ...

Mmm is a person to person ' transaction'. .it doesn't have any central account..... I thought you are wiser than this ...... [/s]

Smh... undecided

[s]Some people are getting paid already...and u are here behaving like one banana ...[/s]

You are the DULL one here my friend. Have you ever heard of proxy accounts and fronts?

I don't want to believe you are really dumb with want you put up above. Let me just lie to myself that you wrote that because you think Being F00lish is now in vogue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by cosade(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
idupaul:
How is this a loot exactly ...All the participants knew the risk and agreed to it

Abi nau.

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by yinkslinks(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Go to El-shaddai ministry church abule-egba on sunday and see chuddy. muntulas
Ask4Info:

KEEP CALM. YOUR NAME WILL FEATURE IN THE NEXT EDITION OF GUINESS BOOK OF RECORD FOR THE BIGGEST LIAR IN HISTORY.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
yinkslinks:
El shaddai convenat ministry Abule-Egba

This place abi?

El-Shaddai Covenant Church
7,Social Club Rd, Off Charity Rd,
New Oko-Oba Rd, Abule Egba,
Lagos.
Phone: +2348035766103, +2348062434455

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Zenlife: 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Afriifa:
Look how United Nigerians were when MMM came on board. Nobody care if you were an Ipod, Afonja, or Niger Deltan. Shame. Shame on you all. God will punish all those that instigated our disunity. To all MMM participants please take heart.

You apparently still don't get it and maybe never will. Denial and resistance to the obvious.

The MMM ponzi scheme by its setting disunites itself and crumbles. Plays on greedy suckers born every minute. Your likes took the bait.
So it is.
Nigeria isn't different.

There's no free lunch.

Take heart if you will.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by cosade(m): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
Anticorruption:
cheesy

invest in real stuff

stop chasing PH and GH

trade bitcoin on poloniex
learn how to freelance- learn website design, how to program
invest in real schemes
many ways to make dough

get real money

we dont just wanna roll up our sleeves in this country

Ride on!

Nigeria is not short of gullible people.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by truehero(m): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
Can someone please explain to me how MMM absconded with any participant money? And what the celeberation is all about by non-particicants?
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Ask4Info: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
BCISLTD:

[s]Wrong..he has done everything wrong..it's only our SSS and EFCC are stupid..[/s]

If u create a website and a scheme u know will crash while systematically enriching himself with bonus withdrawals..that is criminal..

Didn't the Government, Media and Society WARN you guys?

Instead you all cursed people trying to prevent you from getting scammed. EFCC, SSS, POLICE AIN'T GANNA DO NADDAH. YOU GUYS WERE TOO GREEDY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by sampete(m): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
SexyBabe001:
According to Credible information reaching us from very reliable sources Chuddy Ugorji, the Criminal initiator of the Nigerian faction of the mavrodi mondial moneybox ponzi scheme Aka MMM Nigeria and the so called MMM Number one Guider has Absconded Nigeria he has relocated to Philippine with his MMM Wife to enjoy their MMM loot.

In Other news Majority of MMM Participants are still yet to be paid back their money.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/mmm-number-one-guider-chuddy-ugorji.html
I have tried to avoid commenting on any issues relating to MMM here on Nairaland, I just can't help it now. This is getting too much, what's Nairaland becoming? MMM this, MMM that every day...meaning full topics don't get to grace the front page again

Does Seun even knows what Nairaland is becoming?

Are the mods that daft? Can't they see the destruction they are bringing on Nairaland...?

This used to be a great website, right now, I honestly don't know what it is becoming.

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by yinkslinks(m): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
Yes
kalindaminda:

This place abi?

El-Shaddai Covenant Church
7,Social Club Rd, Off Charity Rd,
New Oko-Oba Rd, Abule Egba,
Lagos.
Phone: +2348035766103, +2348062434455
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
yinkslinks:
Yes

Thanks
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by cosade(m): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
truehero:
Can someone please explain to me how MMM absconded with with any participant money? And what the celeberation is all about by non-particicants?

Very simple.

Chuddy and his co-guiders manipulated the MMM platform to GH to themselves without PHing.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
I no pity mmm participates.
Is it your money?

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by yinkard4me(m): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
MrMontella:

its a kind of circulatory system stuff!
Circulatory stuff.. Aye! I knw.
So where is d 30% coming from?

4 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by yinkslinks(m): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
So you want to go meet him? Remember he didnt collect ur money oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
kalindaminda:

Thanks
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by goingape1: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
seun and your boys you are a disgrace to nairaland!

just look as how nairaland has fallen too low to the dirt undecided

is ajayiwriter a credible source?

one svpid blogger writing rubbish and you push this piece of shiit to front page for what undecided

to bring more traffic to your forum abi?

just as how you wanted to spoil others business so will your own damage to the ground!

just wait and see! keep doing what is beyond your Power!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Zenlife: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
truehero:
Can someone please explain to me how MMM absconded with with any participant money? And what the celeberation is all about by non-particicants?

They been nationalistic probably celebrate the discontinuation of the gullibility and greed of their fellow men/ women as per MMM.

What a farce!
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Dvampire(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
SexyBabe001:
According to Credible information reaching us from very reliable sources Chuddy Ugorji, the Criminal initiator of the Nigerian faction of the mavrodi mondial moneybox ponzi scheme Aka MMM Nigeria and the so called MMM Number one Guider has Absconded Nigeria he has relocated to Philippine with his MMM Wife to enjoy their MMM loot.

In Other news Majority of MMM Participants are still yet to be paid back their money.

Source:
Anybody can just get up and write thrash all in the name of blogging and the cheap availability of megabytes. Just look at this write up and you will know that the writer has no idea of what he is saying. What does he mean by credible information? What's the name of his source? How can you call someone who has not been charged or found guilty of any crime by the courts, criminal? That's treading on the path of libel. I blame Nairaland moderators and administrators more. There was a time when Nairaland was the source of authentic news and only credible pieces of information were streamed onto its front page. Now any Tom, Dick, Harry and Jane can put up anything and it will hit front-page. Seun, please review and appraise your moderators abeg.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by back2sender: 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
sampete:
I have tried to avoid commenting on any issues relating to MMM here on Nairaland, I just can't help it now. This is getting too much, what's Nairaland becoming? MMM this, MMM that every day...meaning full topics don't get to grace the front page again

Does Seun even knows what Nairaland is becoming?

Are the mods that daft? Can't they see the destruction they are bringing on Nairaland...?

This used to be a great website, right now, I honestly don't know what it is becoming.
Which destruction, do you know how many years nairaland don be now? Pikin wen no know Snake go dey call am rope.
See how the cookie crumbles.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by cosade(m): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
2tek:
MMM has come to stay. MMM is still paying people.

Unfortunately, Captain Chuddy has abandoned the ship.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by cyber5(m): 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
This is just getting interesting grin

and the ladies go be like ' Oh MMM broke my heart'

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Opakan2: 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
why call him criminal?

Those that participated nko.. are they not thieves looking for easy, quick money their father didn't work for undecided

2 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by back2sender: 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Dvampire:

Anybody can just get up and write thrash all in the name of blogging and the cheap availability of megabytes. Just look at this write up and you will know that the writer has no idea of what he is saying. What does he mean by credible information? What's the name of his source? How can you call someone who has not been charged or found guilty of any crime by the courts, criminal? That's treading on the path of libel. I blame Nairaland moderators and administrators more. There was a time when Nairaland was the source of authentic news and only credible pieces of information were streamed onto its front page. Now any Tom, Dick, Harry and Jane can put up anything and it will hit front-page. Seun, please review and appraise your moderators abeg.
Dem tie you rope on nairaland? No be by force to come to the link.
MMM MEANS MAGA FOOD DON READY.
MMM IS DEAD AND BURIED
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Toks2008(m): 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
edo3:
Eyah and him wife go sit down dey enjoy d loot with am without conscience.

Why are some Nigerians so myopic?

Which loot if I may ask? If I were the guy I will stay here and wait for the police that will arrest me.

It was clear from the onset that it's a Ponzi and participants knew the risk before getting on board so what's the fuss about ?

It's like getting angry with a friend because he asked you to play baba ijebu lotto...

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Banjo24:
Now confirm... NL gat no pedigree... Go learn from Linda .... God bless LIB... Mature Contents all the time...

Here...anything goes... Including snake post grin

Try and find out the difference between a forum and a blog before you show the world how ignorant you are.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by mildflame: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
SexyBabe001:

Source:

Tatafoo number 1, the one and only NAIRALAND BIZY BODY number 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.