Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Solution To That Health Desease You V Been Battling With - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution To That Health Desease You V Been Battling With (602 Views)

You Can Manage That Health Issue With Nigella Sativa / See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia / Do You Know That Health Care Is The Fasted Emerging Sector Of The Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To That Health Desease You V Been Battling With by XpHealth: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2009
Acupuncture health Device: this is also known as a massager, it is a machine that is being controlled by micro Computer system and act directly on the body by low frequency electronic pulse that is very similar to human being.
These are some of the sicknesses it works for:
Syphilis, partial Stroke,Stif Neck, hypertension, Diabetics, High BP, Asthma, Arthritis, Diarrheal, Irregular Menstruation, Paralysis, Obesity, Epilepsy, Anxiety, Painful Period, Severe pains on d body, impotence and many more Do you have dying uncle/dad/grandpa/grandma or a close relative with a serious Stroke or who is very Hypentensive, or are you always spending Millions of Naira or dollars on Medical bills very Months,3months,yearly or are you always having serious malaria, typhoid everytime,i promise you this will stop, Be of help to urself or that your uncle by calling us now:
For Treatment/order/enquiries: please call: Mr. Ola on 01-9507029, 08034256009, 07083492999, and 08057947687
or send email to yourhealthandcareer@yahoo.com
Pls don’t be a doubting Thomas, HEALTH IS WEALTH, You can also order for the machine from anywhere in the world, we can send to you after confirmation of your payment, or you come directly to :
Shop 25 Mota Shopping Complex, DeeperLife church, Ifako Gbagada Lagos.
Please book appointment on the telephone before coming,
Thanks
For: Xplicit Group
Ekujumi I.O

Testimony: I was amazed to see this machine work on me, i then decided to introduce it to the nairalanders, its not all about me alone, a woman who had stroke on her left hand for more than 10yrs used this same machine,today,she can move freely without the assistance of anyone helping out. I was never a medical student in my university days,i was into property with xplicit poperties and investment limited, a registered property firm with RC no:805333,Now( Xplicit Group)i have Bsc in Business Administration, Sure you are suprise,i have never in my entire life dreamt of seeing myself in medical line, but here i am today after a thorough research about this amazing machine and other supplements like chlorophyll.
A trial will convince u,chlorophyll will boost your immune system, there’s no amount of Diseases you have in your system. Dont die in silence when you discover anything negative about your health,No matter the amount of money you have,the solution to that health problem is in your hands, Act now.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Normal - Respiratory System? / 10 Weight Loss And Fitness Myths / Remedy For Excessive Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.