Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Woman Stabs NEPA Official To Death For Disconnecting Her Light - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs NEPA Official To Death For Disconnecting Her Light (2166 Views)

Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos / Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Stabs NEPA Official To Death For Disconnecting Her Light by thesicilian: 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
A 35-year-old woman has been arrested by the
Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps, NSCDC,
for allegedly stabbing an official of Ikeja Electric
company in Lagos State.
Daily Post reports that the Commandant, NSCDC,
Lagos Command, Tajudeen Balogun, told newsmen
that the suspect identified as Ediale Ayodele who
resides at No. 6, Ayodola Close, Akonwonjo,
allegedly stabbed the official while he was on a
routine forecast drive in the area.
According to the reports, the official whose identity
has been withheld, arrived at the property to check
on a disconnection which was carried out some
weeks ago, when an altercation occurred between
the suspect and the deceased.
The suspect reportedly grabbed a knife and stabbed
the deceased during the course of the altercation.
Daily Post reports that the deceased was rushed to
the General Hospital at Alimoso, where he was
confirmed dead.
The NSCDC boss noted that more details would be
made known to the public upon the completion of
the investigation.
http://akpraise.com/woman-stabs-nepa-official-to-death-for-disconnecting-her-light/

Re: Woman Stabs NEPA Official To Death For Disconnecting Her Light by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Source

You no pay for light and u no wan make dem cut am undecided

But make we no lie, those PHCN officials can be so frustrating. Dey keep bringing bill without light
Re: Woman Stabs NEPA Official To Death For Disconnecting Her Light by dsocioemmy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
Na person husband you kill so... So don't expect to remain as someone's wife
Re: Woman Stabs NEPA Official To Death For Disconnecting Her Light by olaniyi0(m): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
end time woman grin grin
Re: Woman Stabs NEPA Official To Death For Disconnecting Her Light by thesicilian: 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Source

You no pay for light and u no wan make dem cut am undecided

But make we no lie, those PHCN officials can be so frustrating. Dey keep bringing bill without light
Personally I feel like fighting them anytime I see them going around sharing bills, when there's never light. In my area there has been no light for 3wks and yet they brought a bill of 5k. But I can't get angry to the point of stabbing anyone sha
Re: Woman Stabs NEPA Official To Death For Disconnecting Her Light by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
E wan cut d light like say na him family get d wires. Dats wat u call PHCN jungle justice undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs NEPA Official To Death For Disconnecting Her Light by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mumu Afonja warrior dey form moremi. Wan liberate her people from darkness. She forget say na only representative she dey deal with

When den dey share sense she dey hustle for aso ebi.

Whispers "would love to see them flaties attack back.....cos I'm not a Igbo either"
Re: Woman Stabs NEPA Official To Death For Disconnecting Her Light by Prettyenit18(f): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
shocked
Re: Woman Stabs NEPA Official To Death For Disconnecting Her Light by LecciGucci: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hmm
Re: Woman Stabs NEPA Official To Death For Disconnecting Her Light by Mouthgag: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
grin
No Joy grin
Re: Woman Stabs NEPA Official To Death For Disconnecting Her Light by kabrud: 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
Yet some idiots will be preaching about how women are weaker sex that shouldn't be hit. Just imagine a weaker sex assaulting the "stronger sex" to the point of death. A lady cannot stand a man in physical combat but they physically attack men because they know some fools who call themselves men will quickly come to their aid.
My advice; any lady that assault u, assault her back in the correct proportion if not more to clear whatever doubt in her mind. Weaker sex my foot, nonsense.
Re: Woman Stabs NEPA Official To Death For Disconnecting Her Light by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
undecided
Re: Woman Stabs NEPA Official To Death For Disconnecting Her Light by littlewonders: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
Na all these type be dey friend cultist for school
Re: Woman Stabs NEPA Official To Death For Disconnecting Her Light by Juell(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lesson of this event is "never take ur eyes off whoever u're having a scuffle with".
Re: Woman Stabs NEPA Official To Death For Disconnecting Her Light by rifasenate11(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
fear woman
Re: Woman Stabs NEPA Official To Death For Disconnecting Her Light by Karlovich: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
we yeriba yoots claim responsibility for this stabbing, we will continue to cause havoc to NEPA officials with our cone heads and scratched faces.
Re: Woman Stabs NEPA Official To Death For Disconnecting Her Light by dotman4real007(m): 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
I know that those nepa people can frustrate someone to commit murder but the woman suppose use stick instead of knife. now na to dey chop beans ooo!
Re: Woman Stabs NEPA Official To Death For Disconnecting Her Light by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Command, Tajudeen Balogun, told newsmen
that the suspect identified as Ediale Ayodele

I came to check names but this one is a tough nut to crack
NCAN...Please help identify crime-personnel.
Re: Woman Stabs NEPA Official To Death For Disconnecting Her Light by Onliie(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2017
Good woman

(1) (Reply)

White Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch After Calling Black People Pets (video / He Should Be Arrested — Police PRO Slams Skit Maker Trinity Guy Over Shooting Pr / Police Arrest Two For Having Sex Publicly In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.