Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka (51188 Views)

Mob Kills Man Wrongly Accused Of Stealing Phone, Throws Body Into Lagoon / SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request / Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
ig that soji was alone and not holding his rifle firmly na to to gang up mob am and disappear. Next place of posting na borno where him match dey
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
kabrud:

Cooking pot calling the kettle black. grin grin grin
pooe Nigerian not all pots are black, if you doubt it ask those who use gas
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by jnichole(m): 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
hyfr:
If im correct that's Unizik school gate area right?
ifite side precisely are you a zikite?
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by TinaAnita(f): 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Even if the guy is guity that still does not give that stupid idiot the licence to take out his frustration on a civilian.. I just hate the way he handled the issue. Yuck!
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by doskie(m): 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
wtfCode:
angry nobody does this to me angry
i swearr... Make i no lie ehn, i no go spend reach 20k, just one white kpekpeye, (duck) and few ingredients, that soldiers life will never remain the same. Anything he see he go manage am like that.
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Sebastine1994(m): 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
These soldiers are just like cultists. When they are in group they can intimidate anyone. Strutting with their cabine and 328 magnum along their barracks give them a sense of belongings. Why dont he go to battle zone rather than wasting tax payers money intimidating people. Anybody can be a military man.
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Sebastine1994(m): 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
doskie:
i swearr... No be say boasting. So long i fit trace the guy na body bag dem go use transport am go he village. If i fit light am under circumstances, i go treat e 4kop with kontang. Dem go baff the nigga acid.

shut up. You cant do anything. Dont make threat online. You think you are anonymous abi? Talk again
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by loomer: 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
VladDracula:
Una too dey give all these soldiers unnecessary respect. If they get strong head make dem con face person one on one. grin but na lie, dem go come in tens of twenties dey flaunt weapon dey do gragra. Was at one ashowo joint last week na so one soldier just land from no where con ddy do anyhow for boys. We gather am beat craze commot from hin body. Small blow weh he chop for mouth he dey bleed. But we all later ran away sha coz as usual, they will come back in tens and twenties. grin. Na the people way no sabi anything weh happen just con siddon drink for bar we con dey pity pass. Na dem go use head chop all the beating. grin

This is obviously someone who hasn't tasted and experienced life. Who be soldier ? Na God? See many of them, you go handle them when it comes to physical combat. Na their ability to easily recruit deh always ginger them. If you doubt my story , go to cocacola road Ilorin , the first joint on that street, that bungalow, ask the bartenders if any of such incident occurred.

Cc; sirmanjar

I swear none lie, I remember when I dey js1 long time ago, na so one ss3 guy beat one soldier like craze
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by RaptorX: 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
All you people saying that this cannot be you, keep on deceiving yourself. They will flog you and nothing will happen. Even in the US where everyone has a gun police will be beating a civilian and people will stand back taking pictures talk less of Nigeria where you guys are not armed.
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by doskie(m): 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
Sebastine1994:

shut up. You cant do anything. Dont make threat online. You think you are anonymous abi? Talk again
what are you saying? So what the soldier did is right? Did you see how ordinary citizens defeated a national army in Libya? You think army is the final power? Don't oppress the wrong person oh. You go hail.
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by SIRmanjar(m): 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
VladDracula:
Una too dey give all these soldiers unnecessary respect. If they get strong head make dem con face person one on one. grin but na lie, dem go come in tens of twenties dey flaunt weapon dey do gragra. Was at one ashowo joint last week na so one soldier just land from no where con ddy do anyhow for boys. We gather am beat craze commot from hin body. Small blow weh he chop for mouth he dey bleed. But we all later ran away sha coz as usual, they will come back in tens and twenties. grin. Na the people way no sabi anything weh happen just con siddon drink for bar we con dey pity pass. Na dem go use head chop all the beating. grin

This is obviously someone who hasn't tasted and experienced life. Who be soldier ? Na God? See many of them, you go handle them when it comes to physical combat. Na their ability to easily recruit deh always ginger them. If you doubt my story , go to cocacola road Ilorin , the first joint on that street, that bungalow, ask the bartenders if any of such incident occurred.

Cc; sirmanjar
Correkt...Una for use blow blind im eyez make im no see road call im guyz dem.
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by doskie(m): 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Sebastine1994:

go to ijebu and beat anyone because you are a soldier. You will know that sickness can help someone pull a uniform within 3days.
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by doskie(m): 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
RaptorX:
All you people saying that this cannot be you, keep on deceiving yourself. They will flog you and nothing will happen. Even in the US where everyone has a gun police will be beating a civilian and people will stand back taking pictures talk less of Nigeria where you guys are not armed.
they may do it to everyone, but one day, they will just meet the wrong person. This is Africa, there is more to life than meet the eyes. Don't try to oppress anyone. Trust me bro, i have seen it. I was not told
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by doskie(m): 11:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
NaWetinDey:

Lol.

Unless your parent or sibling is the president, senate president, rep leader, minister, governor, Supreme Court judge of Nigeria or a general, pray never to fall into their trap. You can beat a soldier hands down. That's not the issue. The issue is : what's next?
traditional approach. The soldier is still a human being.
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Sebastine1994(m): 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
doskie:
go to ijebu and beat anyone because you are a soldier. You will know that sickness can help someone pull a uniform within 3days.

what is special about Ijebu. My brother was posted to Ijebu 3 years back. He slapped an Ijebu man with those addidas tribal mark. You almost cant recognise the man after that. He was promoted 4 days after that slap
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by doskie(m): 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
Sebastine1994:

what is special about Ijebu. My brother was posted to Ijebu 3 years back. He slapped an Ijebu man with those addidas tribal mark. You almost cant recognise the man after that. He was promoted 4 days after that slap
lol. I was posted there. Ask questions. Don't doubt everything so you don't have to confirm it your self. Traditional warriors exist. You don't believe?
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by SIRmanjar(m): 12:02am On Jan 22, 2017
RaptorX:
Guy enter any hot spot alone ad try nonsense as a gallant or lay ur handz on pipul dat conjures spirits.I swear u won't understand wot will hit u next.Dem don flog naval man wey enter lionz den juju im fall faint..abi na evrybody u see u tink say be normal human.
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Sebastine1994(m): 12:05am On Jan 22, 2017
doskie:
lol. I was posted there. Ask questions. Don't doubt everything so you don't have to confirm it your self. Traditional warriors exist. You don't believe?

why would you even believe in something pathetic as Black magic. With all your learning. You are highly decorated Illiterate. Do you think I am afraid of Ijebu. I have slapped stronger magician and I dont see karma
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by wtfCode: 12:19am On Jan 22, 2017
addizzle:
Reallygo to barracks n steal n let's see if u wont triple of dat
Not when i didn't do anything criminal angry

1 Like

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by addizzle(f): 12:20am On Jan 22, 2017
wtfCode:

Not when i didn't do anything criminal angry
ok
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by wtfCode: 12:22am On Jan 22, 2017
addizzle:
ok
U again
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by addizzle(f): 12:29am On Jan 22, 2017
wtfCode:

U again
wat I do oooo pls??
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by doskie(m): 12:31am On Jan 22, 2017
Sebastine1994:

why would you even believe in something pathetic as Black magic. With all your learning. You are highly decorated Illiterate. Do you think I am afraid of Ijebu. I have slapped stronger magician and I dont see karma
i have met people like you marry times. You talk! That's what you do. I'm sorry brother, i don't want to engage you. Good night.
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by wtfCode: 12:34am On Jan 22, 2017
addizzle:
wat I do oooo pls??
I always find myself opening ur profile pic all the time.
Is that u? Cuz I can't stop liking what I'm seeing cool
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by addizzle(f): 12:37am On Jan 22, 2017
wtfCode:

I always find myself opening ur profile pic all the time.
Is that u? Cuz I can't stop liking what I'm seeing cool
funny u....yea that's me
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by wtfCode: 12:43am On Jan 22, 2017
addizzle:
funny u....yea that's me
U're soo pretty I must confess.
And that's a problem to me.

cool
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by addizzle(f): 12:45am On Jan 22, 2017
wtfCode:

U're soo pretty I must confess.
And that's a problem to me.

cool
tanks....how is it a problem to u??
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by wtfCode: 12:51am On Jan 22, 2017
addizzle:
tanks....how is it a problem to u??

Just a problem I need to get solved. smiley

U look igbotic...where u from?
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Octaves(m): 1:10am On Jan 22, 2017
kachi08:
What are the circumstances behind his stealing? Capital punishment will not and will never solve the problem. We are all human beings Oga military! So little respect for humanity bikokwa.
you mean corporal punishment. Nigeria is a zoo indeed. its frightening sometimes being a Nigerian
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by hyfr(m): 1:27am On Jan 22, 2017
jnichole:
ifite side precisely are you a zikite?
pot. One
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by 2plus2: 2:06am On Jan 22, 2017
Richie0974:
I don't know how people find it funny when they see Soldiers beating a grown up or hear tales of how a soldier beat the life out of a full grown man, for Christ sake we're not animals. I've seen a man being beaten in front of his child all because he answered a call from his wife when a soldier was talking, how do you expect the Child to feel, tomorrow you then hear of someone who detests the Army and would do anything to kill any of them, issues like this are what fuel hatred. There are lot of things wrong with our Nigerian Army, and to think the young man was wrongly accused just makes me weep for this country I'm sure the soldier will go unpunished.
In saner climes, soldier don't just beat people when they feel like it, issues related to this are handled by the police, I just don't understand the mentality the Nigerian Army that as long as they're in their uniform, they can do whatever they want.

I want to believe the problem stems from their training. What is the orientation they received in camp? Is it to serve or be feared? And to think most of these are privates with no rank hiding behind a uniform to molesting someone of better means -- not that being an officer is a license to manhandle fellow citizens. On their own they are nothing.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by 2plus2: 2:07am On Jan 22, 2017
wtfCode:

Just a problem I need to get solved. smiley

U look igbotic...where u from?

Just a question, is that a compliment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man To Die By Hanging After Killing His Girlfriend In Yobe (Graphic Photos) / Prince Mark Boley Green Card Scam Busted 'Best Sex Ever' Text Message / Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.