Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife (43020 Views)

Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by dre11(m): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
My Husband Is Not A Man, He Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - Wife

ByToluwani Olamitoke

“He’s not a man. His manhood is lifeless. He knows that my charge against him is true and that’s why he has refused to appear in court,” Zainab Sanni, told the Oja Oba/Mapo Grade C Customary Court, Mapo, Ibadan, Oyo State.

Zainab had brought a suit before the court stating that her husband was impotent and had failed to satisfy her sexually. She, therefore urged the court to dissolve their marriage.

“My husband is not a man. Although, he has a good look which makes women fall for him, but below, he is lifeless.

“We got married four years ago and I was looking forward to a blissful marriage which I believe sex has an important role to play in, but I ended up being disappointed and devastated.

“Early in our marriage, after the day’s work, I would expect my husband to initiate sex while I was always prepared to satisfy him.

“But to my chagrin, he would get into bed and sleep off or pretend to be asleep.

“Initially, I was reserved and couldn’t demand for it, but after starving me for long, I summoned courage and discussed it with him.

“His initial excuse was that his job was too demanding and always left him fagged out.

“The first time we had sex, my husband was shaking and sweating as if he saw a ghost. I realised that he was already through with it before we started anything at all. The experience was awful and I was left unsatisfied and this had been the pattern the few times we had sex in our four years of marriage.

“I knew there was a problem, but he was not ready to discuss it. I need not be told that my husband is impotent. Our childless union was an enough proof.

“I eventually left his house and got married to another man, who aside taking good care of me, is superb in bed.

“I had a baby for my new husband a year after I left my first husband.

“I’m happy and I’m enjoying my new marriage. I no more love my first husband which is the reason for asking for a divorce,” the plaintiff stated.

President of the court, Chief Ademola Odunade after listening to all the plaintiff had to say and taking cognisance of the fact that the defendant had failed to show up in court after being served a court notice more than once, gave his judgement.

Odunade ruled that the union between Zainab and Abubarka be dissolved and a repayment of dowry be made by the plaintiff to the defendant. He also instructed that a copy of the court judgment be served the defendant.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/husband-not-man-manhood-lifeless-wife/

4 Likes

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by lovingyouhun: 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
P and T been causing wahala since BC

7 Likes

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by danio24ng(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
See revelations, d woman no wan hear o.

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by kunlexy1759(m): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
What a story? She has not even divorce b4 marrying another husband.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Chai... see casting.
Whereas some men na German machine _ 5.5liter biturbo v8 engine 544horsepower. They can accelerate in split seconds. Na the woman go run sef.

I knew there was a problem, but he was not ready to discuss it. I need not be told that my husband is impotent. Our childless union was an enough proof
Impotency isn't always a proof of 'childlessness', she can conceive via ARTs, except he's sterile too.

Nnaehn, may God take away every dormant man from our path. grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
Wetin pesin no go see for this life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by modelsms(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
looks like news from kenya

3 Likes

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by mr1759: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
the importance of di.ck in a woman's life.
men can stay without sex but women can't

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by b3llo(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
Sex is an integral part of every marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
mr1759:
the importance of di.ck in a woman's life.

men can stay without sex but women can't
Naso.
Whereas na una create thread pass. Go family section see your people

1)My wife is not giving me.
2)My wife is pregnant, how will I cope?
3)My wife is always with the baby, no time for me.,
4)My wife is using my high sex drive to her advantage.

See as the thing humble this your man: https://www.nairaland.com/3569334/she-uses-high-sexual-drive#52749526

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by ahnie: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
This op and posting of negative news z getting out of hand.

Mtcheeeeeeeeew.
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by brandonobi(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
d mans probably gay

3 Likes

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by DirtyGold: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Chai! Now, I feel I need to upgrade my standard equipment to a 10x7inches strong wood cool who knows a confirmed way to achieve that?
Better to over fire than get this sorta tale... The man damned the consequence and refused to show up sef, sad!

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by MycoleA(m): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
ok

10 Likes

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by SmartMugu: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
Wait oh, how could she marry another man while still married to someone else? Isn't that a crime? I know it's definitely a in some countries.
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by toluwalopsy(f): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Then pray to God for total restoration of life back into it.
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by tolexy007(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Chai!
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by luscioustrish(f): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
grin grin
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by soberdrunk(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
Dear Future wife HAVE NO FEAR my engine is the original "YAMAHA" and am 'shaolin' trained grin grin, Will show you the "Drunken master, squirting dragon" style,

14 Likes

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
Can't marry a man who can't do the do o.

7 Likes

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Enemyofpeace: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
I don't know why funjosh name just dey come my mind after reading this thread

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
A man that cannot provide money or be able to satisfy a woman sexually is usel.ess.

Divorce granted! Woman you can go and live in happiness with a real man.

3 Likes

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by san316(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Sadly sad. Why the man no appear now?
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by EmmaLege: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lol
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by KevinDein: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Fair enough

Any man who chooses to divorce a barren wife should not be judged. Marriage is more for convenience these days. If you are not bringing anything to the table....well away with you.

It's a bleeping ruthless world out there, friends.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Not surprised, most Nigerian men are terrible in bed tbh

2 Likes

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by segebase(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja / Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) / Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.