Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (38007 Views)

2019: Non Yoruba Indigenes In Southwest APC Caution Against Muslim-muslim Ticket / Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by obaaderemi: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2017
stinechykee:
Good point though but other tribes in Nigeria are even more divided than Igbos especially Yoruba's and Housas/Fulanis too
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by 0b10010011: 11:39am On Jan 22, 2017
Aigbofa:
Imagine the type of passion it will provoke if Trump is seen as helping Christian Biafrans against Muslim north.
The next episode of this drama should be very interesting.

Stop unrealistic imaginations
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by Mufasa27(m): 11:40am On Jan 22, 2017
obaaderemi:
Not directly related.He was from Osinkola ruling house of ile ife,i am from Giesi ruling house of ile ife.The relationship ends there but i really admire the late monarch.
I see,. The new kabiesi is from your ruling house, that's great!!!

Well I'm from the Osinkola ruling house and oba adesoji aderemi was my great grand father
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by obaaderemi: 11:41am On Jan 22, 2017
stinechykee:
Good point though but other tribes in Nigeria are even more divided than Igbos especially Yoruba's and Housas/Fulanis too
Yes,but when pushed to the wall,something will always pull people of the same language and root, who are going through the same harrowing experience, together no matter how divided they are.That's what i was trying to tell mufasa,the fellow i quoted.
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by stinechykee: 11:41am On Jan 22, 2017
Lordsocrates:
ON HOW DONALD TRUMP WILL DIVIDE NIGERIA.
# StepByStepMethod
How many people remember when the west told us to vote the single sex marriage to law or risk losing aids, and we told the whole west, encompassing the USA, BRITAIN, FRANCE, etc to stick it up their ...
That Nigeria is an Independent and Sovereign Nation.
Its kinda shameful that some folks were celebrating in the streets that Trump will come and force Nigeria to be divided...,
Its quite embarrassing that Ignorance remains our greatest bane as a nation.
For the Record, the incidence in Aleppo Syria is a typical incidence of how international politics operate as regards breaching a countries Territorial Sovereignty.
For that to happen, the United Nation Assembly, or the Security council has to give a go ahead.
And for that to happen all not just more than half of the 193 Nations UN General assembly who know what it is to guide their territorial .
integrity jealously, but also all 5 Permanent members of the United Nations Security council
As in, USA, RUSSIA, CHINA, UK, FRANCE. Will all agree that the Nigerian government should be attacked until it divides its territories.
So US and Russia, United Kingdom and France, and yes China (which is currently in a multi trillion deal with Nigeria). Will all agree for Nigeria to be attacked until we are Divided.
Anyone who knows anything about international politics, the proxy war between Russia and USA, and the continual struggle for Nigeria between The Crown(England ) and France will know that this is practically an impossibility, and we are not even playing the China card, as China will have everything to lose, if Nig divides considering its huge investments.
And Nigeria is playing its nonaligned game well, romancing with Russia, China, France, Germany... Forget UK, they are our pally Pally.
So anytime you see some brain washed folks, sitting down and talking how Donald Trump will come and divide Big, Jus laugh at them and pasns... Because now you know that, it is an impossibility.
Keep on dreaming and dont wake up cos soon it will happen to una eyes very soon the way the game of Throne between Biafra and Nigeria will play itself
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by 0b10010011: 11:43am On Jan 22, 2017
Joel3:
Trump is trying to isolate America and planning allies with Russia and isreal. countries like Britain, Germany, France, China, southern Americas & Muslim nation are already shivering. this is the new world order. do as I saw. eliminating all extremist Muslims to bring peace to mother earth. Muslims would have done the same if they are the world power. example in Nigeria. e.g the Fulani Muslims killing Christians in Nigeria since buhari became president and the President is not doing anything...

just imagine if buhari is in charge of the over 35 thousands nuclear warhead code box in America which trump is now in possession of. the fulani would have given praise to Allah and roasted all the Biafra, afonja, Niger Delta Christan and claim all their land and kidnap the women to sex slaves.. the Isis would also attacked the world and bombed isreal all nations.

to scare you further trump want to dissolved UN so he can freely dictate the affairs of America without foreign interference and the world at large, he will not concede defect if he lost and with Russia as standby allies and Israel by his side the Europe and Muslim countries are in trouble. he will freely bombed any Islamic nation that dea him. or any country that challenge him. another Hitler is here a new era and Muslim nation is already afraid.

ISIS and boko haram, herdsmen will be a thing of the past. and I see more countries building more nuclear in this new era. no more climates change funding as trump don't care and America is first.

God bless America and God bless Christians and Jews. a transition to a new peaceful world. an era for common sense.

You ve been watching too much of American war films
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by stinechykee: 11:44am On Jan 22, 2017
obaaderemi:
Yes,but when pushed to the wall,something will always pull people of the same language and root, who are going through the same harrowing experience, together no matter how divided they are.That's what i was trying to tell mufasa,the fellow i quoted.
And you think that fellow will understand wat you explained to him wen he and his like have been blinded with hatred for Igbo's
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by stinechykee: 11:56am On Jan 22, 2017
Noneroone:
A yoruba helped to write this fake article

Biafrans dont welcome trump just as a help against north but as a help in their self determination quest. The article is in effect vacouos as it does not state the aim of the protesters other than curbing "muslim influence". Reuters allowed them to mess up their article.

Nonsense!
So now you people realise that Igbos are the master planner? You people never sew anything because by the time IPOB use thier media house and also their protest to destabilise and reduce not only Nigeria but their eveil master Britain then nothing will left of Nigeria and Britain and Biafra will achieve without no quarms
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by Kfed4ril(m): 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
aljharem:

Who asked the IPOD to fight for us ? It is not by protesting on the street. Just watch as things will plan out !!!

I suggest IPOD follow our method of doing things.

Oga which method of doing things? Have you done anything atall talkless of having a method
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by stinechykee: 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Joel3:
Trump is trying to isolate America and planning allies with Russia and isreal. countries like Britain, Germany, France, China, southern Americas & Muslim nation are already shivering. this is the new world order. do as I saw. eliminating all extremist Muslims to bring peace to mother earth. Muslims would have done the same if they are the world power. example in Nigeria. e.g the Fulani Muslims killing Christians in Nigeria since buhari became president and the President is not doing anything...

just imagine if buhari is in charge of the over 35 thousands nuclear warhead code box in America which trump is now in possession of. the fulani would have given praise to Allah and roasted all the Biafra, afonja, Niger Delta Christan and claim all their land and kidnap the women to sex slaves.. the Isis would also attacked the world and bombed isreal all nations.

to scare you further trump want to dissolved UN so he can freely dictate the affairs of America without foreign interference and the world at large, he will not concede defect if he lost and with Russia as standby allies and Israel by his side the Europe and Muslim countries are in trouble. he will freely bombed any Islamic nation that dea him. or any country that challenge him. another Hitler is here a new era and Muslim nation is already afraid.

ISIS and boko haram, herdsmen will be a thing of the past. and I see more countries building more nuclear in this new era. no more climates change funding as trump don't care and America is first.

God bless America and God bless Christians and Jews. a transition to a new peaceful world. an era for common sense.

God bless you too for your well articulated post.It will do Nigeria Vam Nanya wen Trump commence his plans on Muslims world,Europians,China, and UN because the man come with Axe to break unbreakable and shatter unshattable then help to set any Indegenious People that have been fighting for their independent especially Biafra
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by obaaderemi: 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mufasa27:

I see,. The new kabiesi is from your ruling house, that's great!!!

Well I'm from the Osinkola ruling house and oba adesoji aderemi was my great grand father
Ooomo Oba! I greet you.That king got style like no man's business,you know he ascended the throne as a young man in 1930.His name carries weight and respect across yorubaland.why are the likes of you not in politics?just asking.
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by mvem(m): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
stinechykee:
Who is talking about Israel knowing or acknowledging we Igbos as Jews guy.See is no more new things that Igbos are Hebrew and for the fact that Ethiopian Jews were air lifted way back then doesn't mean that same will not happen to Igbos at apointed time and it might take long but will surelly happen.As for saying that there are some Igbos from Orlu or Nsukka side that are Muslims i never dispute that fact but what I'm saying is that wen Biafra is actualise is either those people convert to either Judaism or Christianity and faily to do so they will have themselve to blame because we wouldn't want a situation whereby they will be use as a mole from Northern Muslims to penetrate in Biafra land to carry thier terrorist act period
....there is no fact that we are jews or hebrews in anyway....rabbi and scholar did there research and found out that the ethiopian jews are descendants of queen sheba that visited solomon..thereby convicing there gov to airlift them during famine in ethiopia and they are very few...You are not ashame of urself, you want israel thats not bigger than lagos and having a population of not more than 7million to airlift more than 30 million igbos for d mere fact u claim u re a descendant from them....guy u be igbo not hebrew stop forming jew man. Stop reading all those articles forcing someone to see the relationship between the hebrews and igbos, there are many claiming jews not only igbos in the world....some are even more legitimate, if u hv heard of d yemeni jews in yemen, indian jews or berbers jews in north africa....u re Bantu from the congo-basin region...u dnt look like the arabs or having any caucasian looks....we are no jew or hebrew....i say it again they dont like our black ass....

Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by bukiboy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hmmm why are we like this? When are we going to move beyond this tribal and religious sentiments.

I wish we can remove state of origin and religion from forms we fill and replace state of origin with state of residence.

This hatred will continue to consume us and retard our growth.

Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by Kfed4ril(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
aljharem:

That will be a VERY GOOD MOVE !!!! Ole ni awon ara oke oya. Abeg make them no forget to free Yoruba nation as well upto Jebba

Lol, but when Biafra say the wouldn't leave any Igbo speaking part out be it in edo, kogi or even benue self, you all opened your mouth and say the are land grabbing, now what are you doing?

Now you want to claim jebba that is in Niger state. Fear God o
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by CoolVoice(m): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
I think I'm done talking about this IPOB people... At first it was struggle for Biafra then Trump and Israelite came into the picture...and now its a Religious Struggle; of Muslim and Christianity divide... I wonder who think for you guys.. You guys should just go and find one island and start your Biafra joor.. Leave us alone and Dont drag Christians into your shiittt.
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by CoolVoice(m): 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
stinechykee:
So now you people realise that Igbos are the master planner? You people never sew anything because by the time IPOB use thier media house and also their protest to destabilise and reduce not only Nigeria but their eveil master Britain then nothing will left of Nigeria and Britain and Biafra will achieve without no quarms

Go to the market and buy yourself some brain...smh
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by stinechykee: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
blackpanda:
I think these biafran ipob members have serious mental issues. From nnamdi kanu dressing like a halloween jew to jobless ipob youth brandishing Trump photos as if he gives a flying f**k about your silly asses. Morons! You better wake up and make the best for your life.
How come none of ojukwu's kids or family is leadibg this biafra protest None of your elite or their family members support your noisemaking rather they are busy in abuja lavishing ghana must go bags. Smh
If I were you Afonjas I will start thinking about how I will curtail Housa/Fulanis and start to think about una life because as for it will happen definitely it will.Again you asked how come none of Ojukwu sons leading Biafra protest? The answer is that none of Ojukwu son worth leading Biafra or Igbo course because unlike their father Ojukwu who is brave,strong with lion heart,his sons are cowards and lazy and Igbos don't toralet cowards in our midst.As for some Igbo elites not supporting Biafra course what do you expect wen they feel that they are OK with crumbs they are picking from the Nigeria government and already there names are written in black book of IPOB and wen the time come we Igbos will exil them

Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by papaejima1: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Aigbofa:

Maybe you are right, but the problem is not strictly Christians vs Muslims, even an independent Biafra will still have some muslims.
You can deal with the weed in a field of corn better than in a field of weed!

Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by Mufasa27(m): 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
obaaderemi:
Ooomo Oba! I greet you.That king got style like no man's business,you know he ascended the throne as a young man in 1930.His name carries weight and respect across yorubaland.why are the likes of you not in politics?just asking.
Non of his children has never been into politics from onset, I don't know why but I'm aspiring to be a parliamentarian someday..

Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by blackpanda: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
stinechykee:
If I were you Afonjas I will start thinking about how I will curtail Housa/Fulanis and start to think about una life because as for it will happen definitely it will.Again you asked how come none of Ojukwu sons leading Biafra protest? The answer is that none of Ojukwu son worth leading Biafra or Igbo course because unlike their father Ojukwu who is brave,strong with lion heart,his sons are cowards and lazy and Igbos don't toralet cowards in our midst.As for some Igbo elites not supporting Biafra course what do you expect wen they feel that they are OK with crumbs they are picking from the Nigeria government and already there names are written in black book of IPOB and wen the time come we Igbos will exil them

Delusion undecided
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by papaejima1: 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
Kfed4ril:

Oga which method of doing things? Have you done anything atall talkless of having a method
Yea they are doing something really big!
It is called Nothing!

They like the siddon look method and when they get decimated, raped and despoiled by the Fulani they will find IPOB-Igbos to blame.
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by stinechykee: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
jagorinho:

Mr man, Awolowo did not plan any genocide,all is fair in war and during war the law is silent, where in the world would you see a country feeding the citizens of its enemy during war, in as much that the war was preventable and pointless,each side used all available means to win.And please a war is different from a genocide,if the civil war was a genocide,it would be over before six months...check rwandan genocide, armenian genocide, cambodian genocide and the holocaust to get a better view
And remember that Gowan and his Northern brothers along with their partner in crime boasted that they will crush Igbos just in three months but to their dismay Igbo fought back and that was how the genocide Nigeria plan against Biafra turned to a full scale world so read your history if there is any
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by Irishrena1(f): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Did they say Port Harcourt is South east? These people are incorrigible. They are so greedy. They just want to add port Harcourt to their Biafra by all means. That's why they didn't stage the rally in any of the southeastern states. What happened to using Aba, Oyigbo and so on? They should dream on
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by stinechykee: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
davidif:

But Biafra would be a land locked nation in Nigeria
You Afonjas will never seize to stop amusing us Igbos by calling Biafra land landlock.If you Afonjas will tell youraself truth for once Igbo land covers both present 5 State in South and two state in South South call Delta and Rivers and after the war Gowan with the help of coward Awolowo and Housa Muslims Millitray and carved out some state from South East so that they will not have access to ourside world but thank Chukwu Okike Abiama that we Igbos have recovered all our land from Nigeria government started from Rivers,Delta etc
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by AnanseK(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
Trump hates all black whether you claim to be Christian or not. Igbos are jobless troublesome thugs desperately looking for attention.
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by AnanseK(m): 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
stinechykee:
You Afonjas will never seize to stop amusing us Igbos by calling Biafra land landlock.If you Afonjas will tell youraself truth for once Igbo land covers both present 5 State in South and two state in South South call Delta and Rivers and after the war Gowan with the help of coward Awolowo and Housa Muslims Millitray and carved out some state from South East so that they will not have access to ourside world but thank Chukwu Okike Abiama that we Igbos have recovered all our land from Nigeria government started from Rivers,Delta etc

You are confused man if you think Bayelsa, cross river and Akwa Ibom States are all Igboland.

Let the citizens of these states speak please.
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Joel3:

Being a racist, bigot or tribalist is a pretty bad thing. In your mind and others like you, Muslims is the problem of the world. Have you ever addressed the problems caused by Christian nations? In an attempt to out Gaddafi and Hussein, they ruined Libya, Iraq,Afghanistan. In an attempt to oust Assad, they have also ruined Syria.

Why are so blind to this? Isreal won't be ceased to exist if not for Palestinians. They offered Isreal a small portion of land while the rest of the world turned a blind eye. The same Isreal has been expanding that land while killing off thier host.

Quit been sentimental and put ur brain to work

Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by stinechykee: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
mvem:
....then u no know anything...go Nsukka side close to benue or kogi or orlu that have a sizeable muslim population and i mean igbos....i hv an igbo muslim as a friend sef
Bros don't mind wat you heard or wat you saw concerning some Igbo's practicing Islam.They are doing you the more you look the less you see because they are playing smart one on Northern muslims to extort money from them which they are succeeding
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by stinechykee: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
davidif:

But the constitution does not state anywhere for a referendum?
Who need Nigeria constitution before there will be referendum.Did Sudan have constitution for referendum before the world and UN forced them to conduct referendum on Southern Sudan? So guy wen UN or World remembe Nigeria it will be them like Sudan
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by stinechykee: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
dokyOloye:
There is a sizeable muslim population in Unwana in Afikpo local govt area of Ebonyi state.
Those Muslims in Ebonyi are mostly Housa people doing business in Ebonyi not actually Igbos ok
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by stinechykee: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
mvem:
.....u dont know america politics well, stop reading those #20 newspaper and hearing one sided radio station....America is nothing without its allies...Who told u that America can severe ties with Uk of all nations and france then Germany and china who america owes the highest debt.All American firms have there manufacturing plant and industries in china, they need each other...Infact to be sincere talking to people like you can be frustrating, but its not your fault. that just makes you very mis-informed and to add sand to the whole thing you said Trump will dissolve UN...Chai are u educated, trump dissolve the UN? How?.....i hv told u stop hearing propaganda...From trump speech he says America first....America interest first and nothing more.If biafra is american interest then fine, if it is not the world go still move forward...
Guy you don't even do current affairs at all or listen to news,which China are you talking about that Trump need? So you haven't heard that Trump want to break China back bone or strip their power by recognising the full independent country of Taiwan.Better listen to CNN or Aljerzeela news not Ibadan junk news papers
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by stinechykee: 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
abouzaid:
southern Cameroon seceded from Nigeria through a referendum.
Don't mind those Afonjas without brains

Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) / Colorful pictures as Tinubu lands In Ilorin (PIC) / Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85