Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump (36643 Views)

President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video / Venezuelan Military Truck Ran Into Citizens Protesting Against President Maduro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by ekems2017(f): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Emescot:
I love the pink colour. Thats all
Abeg no make me laugh. They are talking about protest while you come like pink color
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Godful: 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Who them epp?
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by fabfunmi(f): 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
The American electoral college votes caused all this,most Americans ain't feeling Trump at all.

1 Like

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by rose54321: 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
The unemployement rate is terrible, people really need to get something doing.

This reeks....
Trump is the pressident whether y;all like it or not.
Gosh, i do detest these so called "liberals"
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by mekaboy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
They belong to the other room.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Excellentmind: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
They are less busy. At least they are now occupied for these few days, and not continuously sitting at home, eating and sleeping.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by ndcide(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
StOla:

I don't claim to be a pillar of knowledge on the American state of affairs. Can you however truthfully answer the following questions?

Is there need for a bailout for the 50 states in America?
Is there need for a bailout for the Automobile Industry?
Is there need for a bailout for the financial industry?
Do people still rap about house foreclosures?
Has the unemployment indices improved at this Obama handover versus the Bush handover?

Since you are not an american you could also review Trump's position on the economic issues of the United states from a neutral standpoint.

see if his claims are wrong. Besides all was not really well in America. I've had my people return home after sending millions for them to make ends meet.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by johhnnie(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
ritababe:
200000 in new York that's good, I for like to join self.

Are you in New York?

1 Like

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by NaWetinDey(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nonsense

And why are they on pinks: are they trying to flex the pussssy muscle on the new president or what?

You are in for a long thing because you have come face to face with a financially superb man who gives no hoot.

He will do what he promised and the world will be better for it.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by adebysy: 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
okay, less i forget check out this trending business in town, click here for details: https:///h4l3j5zs
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Onopa(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
fabfunmi:
The American electoral college votes caused all this,most Americans ain't feeling Trump at all.

Who cares

They re bunch of crying babies
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Emescot(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
ekems2017:
Abeg no make me laugh. They are talking about protest while you come like pink color
Lol why should i be worried about their protest, am I an american? And by the way who doesnt love a good and bright coloured head warmer grin
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by pchukwudi: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
There is virtually nowhere else in the world (except Nigeria) where the economic/social indices of 2017 is worse than those of 2009. But that so called improvement does not mean that all is well with America as you claimed in your earlier post . On the contrary, the US is sitting right on a severe economic explosive as we speak. That's the reason for Trump win.

StOla:

I don't claim to be a pillar of knowledge on the American state of affairs. Can you however truthfully answer the following questions?

Has the unemployment indices improved at this Obama handover versus the Bush handover?
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Originalsly: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
KingRex1:
Doesn't make sense.. What exactly do they wanna achieve?
That's what keep politicians in check in the US.... they have to choose their words carefully.... or there would be a backlash.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by sirfee(m): 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
This is medicine after death,I just pity most of the protesters like actress America Ferrara.I hope it won't affect their jobs because some of these protesters are becoming dangerous.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by ArabMopol(m): 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
dullard buhari u haven't started shivering.... they should live with it, the POTUS is already the 45th.... Americans has spoken

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by sirfee(m): 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Originalsly:
That's what keep politicians in check in the US.... they have to choose their words carefully.... or there would be a backlash.
I hope they are ready for the aftermath.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by tellmemore15: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
i've been following this protest all day and can't believe these Hillary wailers dont have a reason for protesting. Many of them don't even know why they are there...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by ekems2017(f): 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Emescot:
Lol why should i be worried about their protest, am I an american? And by the way who doesnt love a good and bright coloured head warmer grin
No mine Nija people. Make them take panadol On top another man headache.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by sirfee(m): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
fabfunmi:
They've been practising this for a very long time so they should just accept defeat and stop all these rubbish.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by sirfee(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

More than the # of people that turned out for the inauguration, and let's not forget, some of them were also protesters. What a shame.
They are just wasting their time,He needs their support not the opposite.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by luminouz(m): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
Karlovich:
we yeriba yoots claim responsibility for this, we will continue to cause havoc at the trump tower with our cone heads and scratched faces.
Jahahajjaaj....u no well! grin
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by sirfee(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
tellmemore15:
i've been following this protest all day and can't believe these Hillary wailers dont have a reason for protesting. Many of them don't even know why they are there...
People like actress America Ferrara,I wonder why she's joking with her career.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
kabrud:
But d cursed black tribe of Isreal are already committing suicide as a mark of solidarity for the racist trump na, what a paradox.
This stvpidity is frightening. It takes a breathtaking degree of lunacy, to lump the members of an entire tribe together into a basket like you just did.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by curvilicious: 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
If na Nigeria some uniform pple
NA
NPF for don shoot all of una
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Malakh: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
this guy go siddon for one place, you nothing about America, just spewing trash
StOla:

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by KwessiStewie(m): 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
StOla:
Unfortunately their opposition could not stop Trump's victory and resumption of office.

Now let Trump rule with the same opposition he stirred against Obama with his fellow birther movement bigots.

Fortunately for Trump, unlike Obama, he has inherited a stable economy and a safer country. Even a novice like Trump, should be able to pass himself off as capable, when everything is already accomplished by his predecessor.
Seriously?
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
olasaad:
And where is the first lady. I think this is her call. If she's able to address this, she can win the soul of women across the world.

may be they should employ Olivia pope to start training her.lol just joking oo
Address fire?
The woman's got zero charisma. You need to watch her speech. It was terrible, I tell you.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by KwessiStewie(m): 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
So what do they hope to achieve? To relieve him of his position or what.? smh
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by mikkyword(m): 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
What is their griviance?
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by wyzoe: 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Timelezz: 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
All these LGBT sponsored protests.

These bunch of nature's error should seek gender correctional therapy than trying to change the world.

Faggoted Obozo Obama is gone for good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Philippines: Taal Volcano Spews Lava, Sends Ash Clouds Into Sky / Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant / Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.