Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos (67504 Views)

Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt / "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command / Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ex-Gambian president Yahya Jammeh has just arrived at the airport and is currently on the tarmac. He was spotted at the airport dressed in his usual white glowing gown surrounded by his loyal aides. Jammeh who left the presidential palace earlier today -promised to leave Banjul on Saturday with President Alpha Conde of Guinea, to begin a new life in exile. This followed Friday’s final peace move by Conde and Mauritania’s President Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/former-gambian-leader-yahya-jammeh.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Super1Star: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
He is running away like the cowardly Ojukwu. The only difference is that Jammeh is not dressed in ladies cloth.

No wonder it was only Ojukwus and Osus that were against his removal by the coalition of ECOWAS Forces.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by dainformant(m): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2017

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
after the whole ginger...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
he's very lucky to be alive

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by maryjan8(f): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
Upon all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Mrdecent(m): 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
What a bad end after 22 years on the throne

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Vince77(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
This is going to sound stupiid and unbelievable but i had a dream last nite that seun added a new feature on nairaland and today woah.... I saw something new.

I can swear I had this dream.

Would have posted it on my site but it was gonna look stupiid. So i jst ignored it.

3 Likes

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
DJ!!! Please hook me up with track "22" "This isnt goodbye" dedicated to Uncle Jammeh the African Putin"

3 Likes

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
MUST WATCH : The moment yaya jammeh vacated the presidential villa in Gambia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AESciEXZkd8

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Farewell to hell

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
Enough of dis man.

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Royalfurnitures: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
Farewell man, good luck in your future endeavours. Bye!

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by edlion57(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
This man just made himself useless after 22yrs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by uviesa(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
This is man is very wise oo. He wanted to enjoy all d loot alone. His Vice president ran away. His lawyer ran away. Now he know his enemies and friends. They even rool red carpet for am. na man he be

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by HomesOfLife(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by OILSOUP: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Super1Star:
He is running away like the cowardly Ojukwu. The only difference is that Jammeh is not dressed in ladies cloth.

No wonder it was only Ojukwus and Osus that were against his removal by the coalition of ECOWAS Forces.

UR LIFE WILL SOON LOSE ALL VALUES BECOS THIS NIGERIA HAVE COST U TO TOTALLY LOSE ALL SENSES. WAIT TILL IT COMES CRASHING.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by NNVanguard(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
The worst thing that can happen to a man is to be a fugitive when he should have had a peaceful home.

This is what bad leadership and crimes causes to a great man.

I pray his extradited to answer for whatever crimes he committed against the Gambians during the 22 years of his leadership.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Arsenalholic(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
Super1Star:

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Haniel18: 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
This is the end of president Jammeh.
Very soon we will see a Nigeria movie titled JAMMEH OF AFRICA season 1-15.
Produce by:Chukuemeka colllins
Directed by:Kenneth O kenneth
writer:Agatha Linus Uba.
No 15 pound road ABA.go grab ur copy NOW

9 Likes

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Ask4Info: 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
Imagine a man who ruled for 22 wholes years sneaking out of his country in the NIGHT (LIKE AN ARMED ROBBER) with possibilty of NEVER coming back as he is now on EXILE.

People should always STEP DOWN when the Ovation is Loudest. Anything after up begins to return to the ground.

Most people never know when to resign from a job until they finally ask them to resign or they get fired. No position is permanent.

As the say goes, life na turn by turn. NEVER MOCK THOSE WHO ARE BELOW YOU OR THINK TOO LITTLE OF YOURSELF WHEN YOU MEET PEOPLE ABOVE YOU. LIFE CAN EITH CATAPULT YOU UP OR DOWN.

MAY LIFE NEVER THROW US BELOW

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by canalily(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
So oga you finally surrenderundecided very black monkeyangry i thought u said your back no de touch ground U for stay in ur state of emergency naaundecided
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by dacovajnr: 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
Super1Star:

6 Likes

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by onexile: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Category1: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Him for stay mtchewww
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Decentboss: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lord, may I not be humbled when i could have been a hero.

4 Likes

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Now we can listen to music during Ramadan

1 Share

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by ademusiwa2r: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Why did he step down. Don't they have court in gambia

Nigeria troop are not in gambia, they are in Nigeria, Nigeria will not attack Gambia.

People should go to court

Nigeria has international treaty with Gambia and can not attack Gambia

Nigeria only see d war ship because the Nigeria government has no ship. The ship own by Lagos is in court.

And Lagos and a company are fighting

2 Likes

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by sirOrubebe: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Super1Star:

19 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump / Lindokuhle Dlamini Kissing Jacob Zuma's Lookalike, Calls Him 'Sugar Daddy' / Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.