Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Just Lost My Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Lost My Father (828 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Lost My Father by SwaggaCob(m): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2009
Presently serving the nation in yobe state. This morning i got a call from home that my dad is dead. I just can't hold my self. Am inside a kano enroute lagos bus. As the first born, many is expected of me. Pls i need words of advice.
Re: Just Lost My Father by question(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2009
Sorry for the demise of your dad,
Just be ready for all sorts of attitudes from friends and family members.
Goodluck.
Re: Just Lost My Father by maedan(f): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2009
Sorry about your dad. Before you seek human advice please first ask God to guide you. Pray always during this period, and take care ok.
Re: Just Lost My Father by 1forall: 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2009
My condolences to you and family
Re: Just Lost My Father by iice(f): 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2009
Condolences
Re: Just Lost My Father by Fhemmmy: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2009
I pray that the Lord will comfort you.
If there is anyway we cld be of help, please say . . . God bless you
Re: Just Lost My Father by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2009
Time will heal the wounds. Just understand this is a part of life and EVERYONE will,
or already has gone through what you are going through now. Life can be very upsetting at times.
Think of the happy times you've had with your father, and focus on happy times going forward. But again,
it's a question of time.
Re: Just Lost My Father by girllygal(f): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2009
my condolence 2 ur family.
This is a time u need to be strong- 4 urself and ur family.
U also need to always pray 4 guidance and protection.
May God heal ur wounds and make life easy for u and ur family
Re: Just Lost My Father by mamagee3(f): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2009
My Condolences to you and your family. cry
Re: Just Lost My Father by SwaggaCob(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2009
Thanks everyone. Not expecting such a thing at this point in time. My bus just left kano. Pray for me.
Re: Just Lost My Father by Fhemmmy: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2009
Nairalanders, what do u say to contributing for this guy?
I will say YES to it.
Re: Just Lost My Father by beingme(f): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2009
take heart cos its the young that will bury the old not the old to bury the young.
at least you are old and ur father have tried. i lost mine when i was three, just those old little memories of him in my life. be strong and face life with a positive determination
Re: Just Lost My Father by vanitty: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2009
My condolences.
Re: Just Lost My Father by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2009
Thesame thing happen to me when I was serving the nation in 2007 in Lagos. I received a call that nearly turned me apart. Thank God for today, for not allowing me to be where I am today.
This is hard time 4 u buthave the assurance that you will not be left alone. Success is your portion.
Re: Just Lost My Father by xxcarolxx(f): 1:32am On Nov 29, 2009
My deepest sympathy to you. I lost my dad two weeks ago & i still feel like im dreaming. But you will find strenght from your friends & family.
Re: Just Lost My Father by SwaggaCob(m): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2009
@ home,
It's true o. He woke up thursday morning mandating everybody in the compound to observe our weekly environmental. Afterwhich he droped mumsy at the bus stop, so that she can be commuted to the market. He died on the stiring on his way home. We even spoke together over the phone on wednesday.
Re: Just Lost My Father by girllygal(f): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2009
Wow. Wat a pity. I sympatise with u.
I know exactly wat u might be going thru cos i was in the same position some years back wen i lost my dad but I thank God for the life of my family 2day. Its bn a long time coming. Just embrace urself and be positive. Everything happens for a good cause.
May The good Lord give him eternal peace and May God watch over ur family.
Re: Just Lost My Father by Radiant(f): 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2009
Deepest sympathy sad
Re: Just Lost My Father by SisiKill1: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2009
May God give you the fortitude to bear this loss.

Be strong.
Re: Just Lost My Father by Secretz(f): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2009
I'm really sorry to hear this, I know exactly how it feels, my deepest sympathy. May almighty God guide and proctect you and your family through this painful time. Condolences. smiley
Re: Just Lost My Father by maedan(f): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2009
Sad, to travel all the way with such heaviness in your heart. I hope you have close friends & family that can stand by you during this trying period. Take it easy, bro'.

(1) (Reply)

Toyosi / I / Would You Take Permission From Your Wife To Give Your Siblings /parents Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.