Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (691543 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by phdmscbsc: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
towbaynah:

Interesting. Quite informative. Thank you for this. And congrats!

this is great, thanks for sharing, congratulations.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by phdmscbsc: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
cmbagwu:
Hi guys, I introduced a family friend turned sister to this thread and she got her visa approved so I had to persuade her to send her transcript so others can learn a thing or two. Please find transcript below.... quite long though.

Ok, well I'm just a silent person on this thread, joined exactly 2wks ago, and u guys have been amazing, I didn't do any mock interview persay, more like I kept on going over transcripts and asking myself questions.
Visa was approved yest 7am appointment, 12th June 2017. I saw all of u, green and white native, the guy that was interviewed after the guy that cried(chai I really felt for that guy, see as full grown man they weep). I also noticed the white pretty lady was giving blue papers, the oda 2 guys were giving white papers. I noticed that the chinese guy was drilling pple with quest . I was interviewed by the chinese guy.
Before I go on with my transcript, please note, Vo's are tayad of same old story from what I observed while on que. E.g xxxx recommended the skull to me, us news, Google.Com, Princeton review... " it perfectly fits my career goal or area of interest". I actually heard a vo say "that's what you all say, tell me summin else, it now looks like a rehersed line to them. Now they wanna hear summin diff and unique not the regular. There was a lady that was denied cos, her lines looked rehearsed, even if she answered all the questions correctly.
Well someone would say, so I was busy observing pple, yes I was and I observed carefully while on the que till it was my turn with the Chinese guy, after he just denied a family of 5( though the wife was going as a student F1 and the husband and children were going as F2. I heard the Chinese guy telling her, that she didn't write any online tests that why is she lying.(I wonder ow he found out) he just told her he doesn't belive her test results, and that it doesn't look like she has plans of returning to Nigeria. She is Nurse practioner.

Ok so after all my plenty aproko jist wey nobody send me, my transcript goes:

Vo: Gd morn
Me: Gd morn ow was nyt. Vo: Good, and urs
Me: Great(all smiles)
Vo: So why PVAMU?
Me:I chose pvamu, cos the course structure of the schools mba prog, perfectly fits my area of interest and it also aligns with my career path.
Vo: what do u mean by dat?
Me:I mean i chose the school cos d courses cuts across diff biz discipline, which is my area of interest.
Vo:oh pls tell me summn else, mba is a mgt course, and all schls mba prg cuts across diff biz discipline. ( at ds point I was nervous, i lost hope kinda, cos I felt the guy was not pleased with me at all, i ws thinkn God what else can I say make ds guy a little pleased with me.I was already saying I Don mess up)
Vo:So u said u were particular about the school because u like the course structure, so what are ds courses( for my mind I say thank God, I fit answer this one.
Me: I gave him like 6 courses.

Immediately I just continued talking, after listing the courses, that during my last visit to the Us in march, I had the opportunity of attendn a 2hr info session by the schl,(i did sha)for intending mba students and we were addressed by the asst Dean grad stud and the director college of biz.(I just needed him to hear this abeg, as him just dey strong face look me, so he cn be aware I hv travld bfr)
Vo: so what did dey say
Me: they said that the schools mba programme will bring great opportunities and equip us with......(I said plenty things here sha, at that point he was nodding his head, I said thank u Lord at least he is pleased with this answer)
Vo: so what do u do
Me: work with xx xx bank
Vo: so tell me about ur bank what do u do for them
Me: I work with the international trade finance unit, my major responsibilities are. .....(listed everything for him, im sure he was even tayad of my talk cos i do a lot were i work, it has a lot to do with international trade and business e.g imports, exports, i told him ow i talk with the comptroller of customs and ow i liaise with nafdac officials, and the FIRS team. ( nodding his head, he was kinda interested in my jist)
Vo: Oh Interesting!! So what are ur plans after mba
Me: I said after my mba, I would come back to my organisation, to work with d biz Dev team which has to do with emerging biz, were our focus is on the sme's, as we know in nig the sme's are major drivers of economic activities which is very critical to the growth of the economy, and also due to the recent circular released by cbn, were it was said that forex will be given to sme's dat intend to start import biz on a quarterly basis, there's gonna be an expansion for the sme's, so il be working on bringing innovative biz solutions to enable biz owners not only remain competitive in the market but also thrive to generate more revenue......(Na here I finish work, he was convinced at this point that this girl sabi her job function and would come back to implement her plans "story land", I just noticed he didn't cut me off, d way they cut pple off, he was feeling my jist)
Vo: so are u married
Me: yes
Vo: who is xxxxxx(looks at my ds form finally cos all this while he was looking at me)
Me: my hubby
Vo: any children yet
Me: not yet
Vo: how long u been married
Me: a year and half
Vo: tell me about ur hubby( I say which kain wahaala be dis one, cos truth is I was tayad of talking, make dis guy free me joor)
Me: he is xx yrs old and a director at xxxxx coy.
Vo: I will be approving ur visa. ....bla bla bla...what's ur coy email(then he was typing, i wonder y he asked though, maybe for verification).

So pple of NL, no test question( cos I had low scores for my Gmat and was very worried that they may not give me cos of that), no sponsor quest. Not everyone is asked same quest. Then pple with scholarship that did very well in school, they have started requesting for transcript maybe for verification.
Key point: speak intelligently and not some copied/rehearsed lines,(please know why u chose a school and why ur doing the course) They need to be convinced, that's the trick If the Chinese guy is interviewing get ready for drilling session, but he will give in the end...God bless us all, have a blessed day.

this is great, thanks for sharing, congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
I don't poke-nose but from what I can see, you don't like being told the truth or better still you're temperamental.
Happyday told you nothing but the truth.
My problem with people here is they hate you when you tell them the truth.
A 291 cannot get you into CSC even if you had 4.0/4.0; take it or leave it.
Go rewrite the GRE, ace your QA with a 160 and do well in the other sections, that would make your profile more competitive.
My little 50 cents and sorry for poke-nosing
k199192:

Can't you give out advice without making the receiver be "a bad guy"? I am not on any high horse. I am seeking admission. sirRiddy has told me everything I need to know.. noThanks.. And FYI not only 310 and above can get one admission into a good school... It was my first GRE (not an excuse though) and many people did worse on their first. See the way you rushed to judge my undergrad background. I taya for some people. once again.. noThanks...

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
benugo:
Please, can anyone recommend good schools (5) for PhD in civil and environmental engineering?

In addition to above question, I will like to know if funding will cover relocation and accommodation.
GRE- 315, M.Eng GPA-4.49
First, What area of Civil do you want to specialize in? Transportation? Structural? Geotechnical or Environmental? Nobody can really recommend schools for you, you have to do the research yourself. Mail graduate coordinators and ask about funding? Specific requirements etc. Its always good to also mail faculties in your field, who you might be willing to work with even though some schools will say you don't have to. Your masters GPA is over what? If its over 5, then you can check Texas A&M University, College Station (Very good school with industry connections) , University of Virginia is also a good school known for its transportation engineering, If your specialization is Environmental or Geo-Environmental, you can check University of North Carolina at Charlotte (There is a renown Nigerian Prof who specializes in Environmental/Geo-Environmental, sending him an email might be a good idea. His research projects are in collaboration with Duke Energy, EPRI etc). University of Colorado at Boulder (From there website they say GRE is optional, you might want to use that to your advantage), University of Maryland college park, Louisiana state University are also some good schools you can also look into. Nobody can give you a scenario about funding because they change each year.Funding depends on when you applied, how well you package your application and if you have rapport with the Grad cord or a faculty earlier. I know someone with a first class and 337 in GRE, he never got funding in Berkeley for masters though. I heard of another who has a less GRE to yours, he got admit for PHD in Civil at University of Virginia(top school) because he met his Advisor at a conference he presented at. So at times, only good grades don't really matter,you need recommendation and building of rapport. If you are applying for fall, make sure your application is in, latest November 30. It matters in some situations. Funding doesn't cover accommodation, in most schools you get a tuition waiver and a stipend of min of $1800/month, with health insurance paid for. In some schools also you might need to pay student fees per semester which wont be more than $2500. What you use the stipend for is left to you. I must say, don't go and apply to one nonsense school because of funding, dream big and spread your risk. 2 top schools, 2 moderate schools and 1 tier 2 school is fine. You don't want to spend the next 3- 4years of your life doing Phd in one school you are not happy at. I will send the latest ranking of schools in Civil to you, so start from there and start sending emails. Cheers

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by omoluabiguy: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
omoluabiguy:

shocked shocked 391 kee? U wan break GRE scale ni. Lol see why its not good to be poke-nosing? grin
Modified. It was a typo grin
Lol make I dey on my lane abi? grin
Abeg help me modify the post from your quote.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by omoluabiguy: 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
OluDare01:

Modified. It was a typo grin
Lol make I dey on my lane abi? grin
Abeg help me modify the post from your quote.
Thanks

I know... Was just teasing you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by phdmscbsc: 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
hi nairalanders,
i am ready to go for visa interview again after the last denial ( i had posted the transcript earlier). although my post was not that attended to but i have read tru couple of approved transcripts (except for the fact that i didn't see any denied transcript that re-applied, to learn from or ask questions) .

in the light of this, i want to ask for more respond and request for visa interview this time, please nairalanders.

* a friend suggest, i go to the embassy for visa education that they usually give every Wednesday by 10am (probably that will give me more opportunity to ask questions and regain my confident nto get the visa.

Nairalanders, what do you suggest i do to have a better chance of redeeming my postgrad. study plan in the US this year.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Tunnyz(m): 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
phdmscbsc:

how do i pm someone here please ?
I've seen ur pm n I've replied. Check d email associated with ur NL profile

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by phdmscbsc: 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
Tunnyz:

Congratulations again bro. I'm happy the mock interview we had wasn't in vain. God bless your new journey

thanks for being magnanimous in rendering help when needed

please i need mock interview too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by mjksho(m): 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
sirRiddy:
No one cares about your performance in technical writing (CVE 401 or TPD 101 in Ife).

I found this to be very true. But that TPD 101 na pure water. If you don't get an A, you will probably never get an A in Tech. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by chinemomah2020(m): 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
ChristianGrey2:

I am a silent reader of this thread and i really benefited from this thread. Praise be to Allah.I had my interview on friday
and it was approved. Visa issued Yesterday. This is what transpired between the consular officer and i.
ME- Good Morning
CO- Good Morning.
ME- How are you doing?
CO- Fine thanks.
ME- You welcome
CO- Pass your passport and i-20
ME- Sure
CO- Why are you going to the US.
ME- I am going to the US to undertake a course of studies in International business trade and commerce at Kalamazoo college
in Michigan
CO- How did you heard about this school?
ME- I made an intensive search online using academic websites such as usnews, Princeton reviews and Peterson and then i narrowed down my search based
on schools that offer experiential learning. Afterwards i consulted the schools website to gain information about their application process.
CO- Why did you choose this school?
me- I chose this school because they offer hands on learning components through excellent internships programs and summer study abroad programs. I believe
this will help me learn from expert and also widen my employability skills. Among the schools that accepted me this school offered me the most financial
aid package.
CO- How many schools did you consider?
ME- four. Bates college, Northeastern University, Kalamazoo and UMaine.
CO- Why did you pick Kalamazoo over northeastern
ME- I prefer to study at a liberal arts college because of small teacher to student ratio which allows for better interaction between faculty and students.
C0- Northeastern is a liberal arts college.
ME- Please madam northeastern university is not a liberal arts college. it is a research university offering masters and doctorate programs.
C0- How do you intend funding your education
ME- The school has offered me a scholarship and my parents will foot the remaining.
C0- She typed for a while and said i have approved your application.
ME- Thank you and have a great day.
CO- You too.

Confirmento.. Congrats Bro and thank you for sharing your transcript in full..Remain Bless!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by chinemomah2020(m): 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hephzibah2010:

Good evening everyone...
I've been a silent follower of this thread for a while when I applied for a student visa...
My visa was approved today and here goes my transcript...
Vo: Good morning

Me: Good morning

Vo: Pass your passport

Me: Passed it

Vo: your I-20

Me: passed it

Vo: why did you pick the school?

Me: I visited the school during my last trip to the states and the educational facilities and conducive learning environment was pleasant and a friend who is an alumni recommended the school

Vo: What do you do?

Me: I work with my uncle as an executive assistant and he's the director of protocol to bleep

Vo: Are you married?

Me: no

Vo: do you have any children?

Me: no

Vo: who's sponsoring you?

Me: my father

Vo: what does he do?

Me: told him

Vo: what was your undergraduate degree?

Me: International law

Vo: what school?

Me: told him

Vo: your visa has been approved and he hands me two white papers and told me to pick up my passport

The importance of prayer cannot be overemphasized... Just do your best and leave the rest for God...

No bi lie @Bolded and Congrat for your approval..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
LOL. Got C in TPD and D or E in CVE 401.
I was a gangster in undergrad, only liked my CS, Maths and Economics courses. cheesy
mjksho:

I found this to be very true. But that TPD 101 na pure water. If you don't get an A, you will probably never get an A in Tech. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Ardedaryor(m): 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
phdmscbsc:

(except for the fact that i didn't see any denied transcript that re-applied, to learn from or ask questions) ..

Link to delayed visa transcript

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nq0ft9sr52twe7/DELAYED_VISAS_PART_7.pdf?dl=0

Mind you shocked : Thanks to Walspring and icool

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by benugo(m): 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
femi321:
First, What area of Civil do you want to specialize in? Transportation? Structural? Geotechnical or Environmental? Nobody can really recommend schools for you, you have to do the research yourself. Mail graduate coordinators and ask about funding? Specific requirements etc. Its always good to also mail faculties in your field, who you might be willing to work with even though some schools will say you don't have to. Your masters GPA is over what? If its over 5, then you can check Texas A&M University, College Station (Very good school with industry connections) , University of Virginia is also a good school known for its transportation engineering, If your specialization is Environmental or Geo-Environmental, you can check University of North Carolina at Charlotte (There is a renown Nigerian Prof who specializes in Environmental/Geo-Environmental, sending him an email might be a good idea. His research projects are in collaboration with Duke Energy, EPRI etc). University of Colorado at Boulder (From there website they say GRE is optional, you might want to use that to your advantage), University of Maryland college park, Louisiana state University are also some good schools you can also look into. Nobody can give you a scenario about funding because they change each year.Funding depends on when you applied, how well you package your application and if you have rapport with the Grad cord or a faculty earlier. I know someone with a first class and 337 in GRE, he never got funding in Berkeley for masters though. I heard of another who has a less GRE to yours, he got admit for PHD in Civil at University of Virginia(top school) because he met his Advisor at a conference he presented at. So at times, only good grades don't really matter,you need recommendation and building of rapport. If you are applying for fall, make sure your application is in, latest November 30. It matters in some situations. Funding doesn't cover accommodation, in most schools you get a tuition waiver and a stipend of min of $1800/month, with health insurance paid for. In some schools also you might need to pay student fees per semester which wont be more than $2500. What you use the stipend for is left to you. I must say, don't go and apply to one nonsense school because of funding, dream big and spread your risk. 2 top schools, 2 moderate schools and 1 tier 2 school is fine. You don't want to spend the next 3- 4years of your life doing Phd in one school you are not happy at. I will send the latest ranking of schools in Civil to you, so start from there and start sending emails. Cheers

Thanks for the good advice.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by benugo(m): 11:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
happyday:

Texas Tech University
Oklahoma State University
TAMU, Kingsville
LSU, Baton Rouge
Kansas State University

Full funding, generally, pays your tuition, and then pay you some cash every month. You can do what you want with the money (rent, food). No, they won't pay for your relocation or travel. Expect your first salary at the end of the second month of arrival.

Thanks for sharing.
Regards.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by phdmscbsc: 12:16am On Jun 14, 2017
thank you for bringing this to my notice, i am sincerely greatful.

Walspring et al, i acknowledge and appreciate your great effort.

indeed,this is right place to be

Ardedaryor:

Link to delayed visa transcript

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nq0ft9sr52twe7/DELAYED_VISAS_PART_7.pdf?dl=0

Mind you shocked : Thanks to Walspring and icool

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OGreene: 12:18am On Jun 14, 2017
Then, I got a mail from Berkeley saying they do not give scholarships to International students, but only California residents. The email came from their Undergrad office, might be same for their postgraduate.This should explain why your friend didnt get any aid.

They later sent me a link to apply for Graduate Student Instructor GSI and the likes but I didnt. It was a general email and I wasnt ready to ask if I am eligible or not because I was already considering the schools in the East coast.

So anyone applying to Berkeley, confirm you can apply for assitantships even if you are not entiled to the financial aid, and how much you can get from it.

femi321:
I know someone with a first class and 337 in GRE, he never got funding in Berkeley for masters though.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by shinebamo: 12:21am On Jun 14, 2017
Fatezee:

If you are serious about it, you won't feel lazy reading from the previous..
hmmn. thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by mjksho(m): 12:27am On Jun 14, 2017
sirRiddy:
LOL. Got C in TPD and D or E in CVE 401.
I was a gangster in undergrad, only liked my CS, Maths and Economics courses. cheesy

Hehehehe. So I still try. I had B in all the Spider courses, na only those White House Chemistry courses chop my GP like Indomie. CSC 201 and 208 was good for me too. That Yeye Fortran we do that time. 10 people per PC at Intecu. grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 14, 2017
Haha, white house courses were quite fine for me even though many complained about them.
From what you wrote, you were in an engineering program which are more difficult than
Computer Science where I graduated from. All those MEE courses that gave students hell lol.
Grateful I did not have to face them cheesy
What year and department did you graduate from? Mine was CS, 2014 instead of 2013 (ASUU wahala)
mjksho:

Hehehehe. So I still try. I had B in all the Spider courses, na only those White House Chemistry courses chop my GP like Indomie. CSC 201 and 208 was good for me too. That Yeye Fortran we do that time. 10 people per PC at Intecu. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by mjksho(m): 1:51am On Jun 14, 2017
sirRiddy:
Haha, white house courses were quite fine for me even though many complained about them.
From what you wrote, you were in an engineering program which are more difficult than
Computer Science where I graduated from. All those MEE courses that gave students hell lol.
Grateful I did not have to face them cheesy
What year and department did you graduate from? Mine was CS, 2014 instead of 2013 (ASUU wahala)

You, brother are a dodger of bullets. Part 1 was a smooth sail in White House but part 3 when we resumed those 4 units CHM courses was like the holocaust. 4 pointers were dropping like the dollar. I finished from Chemical Engineering. The same set with you. ASUU, NASU, FJay crisis, our set was unlucky. We escaped strike in only 400L. Chances are that I will even know your face, except you are one of those efikos that don't show up in faculty lectures cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by joekent: 1:55am On Jun 14, 2017
Please Gurus help with good schools in US for Msc Program. My Profile goes below.

Cgpa: 3.09/5
Mathematics and Statistics (Bsc)
Gre:273

I need name of schools to choose.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 14, 2017
mjksho:

You, brother are a dodger of bullets. Part 1 was a smooth sail in White House but part 3 when we resumed those 4 units CHM courses was like the holocaust. 4 pointers were dropping like the dollar. I finished from Chemical Engineering. The same set with you. ASUU, NASU, FJay crisis, our set was unlucky. We escaped strike in only 400L. Chances are that I will even know your face, except you are one of those efikos that don't show up in faculty lectures cheesy
Oh! I knew many people who I lived in final year around. Anishere and crazy KEO. I sent you a pm.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by biikeys(m): 4:10am On Jun 14, 2017
Lamexx:

Add University of Louisiana at Lafayette (very safe school) and remove Texas Tech University. TTU is a big school for Elect Elect. Just add ULL and thank me later

Not necessarily @bolded part
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by tayonani: 4:40am On Jun 14, 2017
k199192:
I need advice as I dan taya for google.
I applied to a school twice for two different programs... Msc Computer Science and Msc Management and information tech. But I was declined twice too. All for this fall semester.
The reason they gave for the former was that I don't have some prerequisite courses on my transcript for the program and the reason for the latter was GPA.
I called the school to tell them that my GPA is quite competitive but the "sabi sabi" person that received the call said "WES inflates GPA for reasons best known to them".
I evaluated my GPA with WES and it turned out to be 3.28/4 (me sef surprise considering that my GPA was 3.54/5).
my GRE score is 291 and 3.5 in AW..
Abeg, gurus in the house prescribe school for D boy o. I dan taya for google.
I am interested in computer science or Management info tech.
Thank you in advance

I plan to apply for the spring term. Insha Allah
check newmexico highland versity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 14, 2017
joekent:
Please Gurus help with good schools in US for Msc Program. My Profile goes below.

Cgpa: 3.09/5
Mathematics and Statistics (Bsc)
Gre:273

I need name of schools to choose.

Thanks
If you want to hear the truth, My advice to you is to re-write GRE, except you are looking for schools that don't require GRE. Your GPA is not that awesome so you need to boost your chances.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by rashfad(m): 5:05am On Jun 14, 2017
blacnewton:

PM
please assist me with mock interview too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by joekent: 5:47am On Jun 14, 2017
femi321:
If you want to hear the truth, My advice to you is to re-write GRE, except you are looking for schools that don't require GRE. Your GPA is not that awesome so you need to boost your chances.
Bro just sent you Pm now..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by malory84: 5:57am On Jun 14, 2017
Hey everyone. It's been such a long time I came on here. Hope everyone is enjoying the summer. Is anyone coming to the University of Texas at Arlington this Fall? Or intending to come? I could answer some questions.You can pm I could help in anyway I can.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by mjksho(m): 7:07am On Jun 14, 2017
sirRiddy:

Oh! I knew many people who I lived in final year around. Anishere and crazy KEO. I sent you a pm.

Knowing those guys lasan, you are family. Their rooms were below mine in 2014 in Awo Block 8. I stayed at the Med Floor. PM answered Sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.