Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (693277 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 1:19am On Jul 06, 2017
Thanks to God for the success of this part 11

See you guys in part 12

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 1:20am On Jul 06, 2017
segunojo866:
yes. I will post my testimony and not a delay by God grace

Amen in Jesus name.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Ability247(m): 2:16am On Jul 06, 2017
Walspring:
Thanks to God for the success of this part 11

See you guys in part 12

Lol. Part 11 peeps aint finished yet nah, at least not till July is done
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 2:19am On Jul 06, 2017
Lol, you think we follow admission session here
This thread doesn't go more than 400 pages before justy creates a new part
Ability247:

Lol. Part 11 peeps ain't finished yet nah, at least not till July is done
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 2:21am On Jul 06, 2017
Walspring:

Hmmmmm. grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by aadeyi: 3:20am On Jul 06, 2017
OluDare01:

Am surprised justwise let it go this far sef...... been expecting the next part since
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Time2Smile(m): 3:26am On Jul 06, 2017
OluDare01:
No, there are threads that have reached 500. Some of us hope to drop our transcript in this thread. Mr. Justwise, I say let it reach 500.
By the way Sevis payment confirmed. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Ability247(m): 3:34am On Jul 06, 2017
OluDare01:

Lol, oga people still have interviews slated for various dates within this month. I know someone who will be having his on the 10th, and I know that some will still have theirs as late as the 4th quarter of this month. Unless it's the mod's personal policy to terminate a thread once it hits 400 pages (which sounds more like your conjecture than a fact, as it's already over 400 pages), I see no need to keep wrestling with "Justy"'s discretion (you called for a new thread earlier)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by towbaynah(m): 3:49am On Jul 06, 2017
It's been a looooong thread, with you my great friends, and I'm sure we'll share great stories in the coming thread. cheesy grin

Congrats, saltylola20!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Rheenah: 3:49am On Jul 06, 2017
OluDare01:
Justwise come and give us part 12 cheesy
This thread is moving faster than the Nigerian economy

Use something else to describe it. Nigerian economy is not moving

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Rheenah: 3:51am On Jul 06, 2017
akoja2:
I am a new Lagosian on this trend, pls I need you guz guide on how to pay SEVIS fee and I also want to have an estimate idea on the number of days for wire transfer to be acknowledged by UEMS ??
I will appreciate a prompt response.
Thanks in anticipation........

Email oludare01
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 3:55am On Jul 06, 2017
Ability247:

Lol, oga people still have interviews slated for various dates within this month. I know someone who will be having his on the 10th, and I know that some will still have theirs as late as the 4th quarter of this month. Unless it's the mod's personal policy to terminate a thread once it hits 400 pages (which sounds more like your conjecture than a fact, as it's already over 400 pages), I see no need to keep wrestling with "Justy"'s discretion (you called for a new thread earlier)
Bros, there's no need to argue over this. I don't really care if we have another part or not.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 3:57am On Jul 06, 2017
Time2Smile:

No, there are threads that have reached 500. Some of us hope to drop our transcript in this thread. Mr. Justwise, I say let it reach 500.
By the way Sevis payment confirmed. Thanks.
You welcome bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Rheenah: 3:58am On Jul 06, 2017
Walspring:

Lol... You can overthrown the HQ if you have what it takes

Expect me and i hope free accommodation is there for me

Expect you? Lol please be coming asap. Let us do a nairaland union. Or reunion. Or meeting. Infact idk . English is not my first language. As long as u understand what i mean

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Rheenah: 3:59am On Jul 06, 2017
Walspring:

You no try at all, you wan spoil the business abi

Bet how? Abi ein no talk say ein go return to better Nigeria bla bla bla when VO interview am grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Rheenah: 4:00am On Jul 06, 2017
Walspring:

I believe you have a reason why you decided to date that your present babe among all the other girls around you. With this example am sure you should be able to get answer to this question..

Which kin ... grin grin grin abeg shift lemme faint
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 06, 2017
Walspring:

Long time.. what's good?
Things are fine. How do you do?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by dannyfrank(m): 6:53am On Jul 06, 2017
Good morning great people.
İ bookd for a friend a flight to houston yeatrday through Euthopia airlines and payment is now the wahala,the only option they gave for Nigeria is through quick teller,and i dont know anything about it.
this is the mail they sent me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Chapecoense(m): 7:43am On Jul 06, 2017
titoakala:
Hi guys, pls my cousin misplaced his passport with student visa on it. He just got another one, now I want ask if he's going to fill ds160 allover again & go for another interview at the embassy or what? Thanks
Walspring
Lagosismyhome
He should look for it very well.. If he cant find it then he would have to report to the embassy about the situation. He will pass through the whole paper work again and attend another interview. But make sure There is no possible way of finding the passport cos if after reporting to the embassy that he misplaced the passport and he later sees the lost passport and attempts to travel with it, its a criminal offence mixed with 5yr ban.
Good luck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Fortunate4real: 7:58am On Jul 06, 2017
A female-friend of mine booked her flight for the same earliest travel date(July 23) on her i20, , her school resumes on August 22 (orientation)
is she safe or she should reschedule her flight.
i told her not to worry that she is covered but she insisted to hear from Nairalanders.
( she planned to resume that early; to learn some skills needed for her program organised in the school holding on the 26th of July, to sort out accommodation and other things)

its over to you sirs/ma. should she cancel her flight and fixed another date

fairheart:
NOTICE TO STUDENT VISA HOLDERS:
As at last night, @ Georgia Atlanta, a student visa holder (a Nigerian and cousin to my friend's friend) was turned back home after his visa was cancelled. The reason is that he did not leave Nigeria at the date stated on his I-20 that he should resume. He had waited more more months; that is, he should have left few months back. So when he got to the port of entry, he was sent back.

I am not saying this to put fear in anybody here, but pay attention and make sure you get your ticket in time. You have your visa already, and so you have no business waiting in Nigeria --EXCEPT your school resumption date is still more than 30 days. Please be warned! I wish all of you safe journey.

I advice all of you to leave latest 5 days before your school resumption, and make sure it is less than a month before your resumption. If you come in when it is still more than a month before your resumption date, forget it, you will be sent back live and you will need to buy another ticket. Be warned! And more importantly, AVOID LAX--Los Angelis International Airport, except you are going to that area. People are having issue with immigration at this port of entry! This information is coming directly from Texas, US.
Emmanuel.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ProfOjah1234: 8:10am On Jul 06, 2017
aadeyi:

It's better when you go through your account officer, patapata u go give him/her something
� Thanks Egbon.. I'd do that..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ProfOjah1234: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2017
OGreene:
You don't need to bribe anybody. Go to a branch and request to speak with the manager, they have to say what you will understand. You need PTA not BTA. The B stands for Business and P - Personal.

If you have accounts in other banks, it wont hurt to ask them how the process works there. Then apply where you want.

Thanks brother.. Your head is very solid..!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by TheGreat342: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2017
Please, what documents will be requested from the point queuing to do Biometric and during my F1- visa interview?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2017
Rheenah:

faint fall on you sister
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 8:45am On Jul 06, 2017
Fortunate4real:

A female-friend of mine booked her flight for the same earliest travel date(July 23) on her i20, , her school resumes on August 22 (orientation)
is she safe or she should reschedule her flight.
i told her not to worry that she is covered but she insisted to hear from Nairalanders.
( she planned to resume that early; to learn some skills needed for her program organised in the school holding on the 26th of July, to sort out accommodation and other things)

its over to you sirs/ma. should she cancel her flight and fixed another date

She is safe and nothing do her
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2017
Chapecoense:

He should look for it very well.. If he cant find it then he would have to report to the embassy about the situation. He will pass through the whole paper work again and attend another interview. But make sure There is no possible way of finding the passport cos if after reporting to the embassy that he misplaced the passport and he later sees the lost passport and attempts to travel with it, its a criminal offence mixed with 5yr ban.
Good luck.

I sent you text message since yesterday and it's over 24 hours now and no reply. Nah wah for you ooo

Hmmmmm. Hmmmmm. Hmmmmm.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2017
dannyfrank:
Good morning great people.
İ bookd for a friend a flight to houston yeatrday through Euthopia airlines and payment is now the wahala,the only option they gave for Nigeria is through quick teller,and i dont know anything about it.
this is the mail they sent me

Go to quickteller.com and use the code generated for the flight to make your payment but it seems you will have to register and have an account with quickteller before make the payment but not sure again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2017
DeeTus:
Things are fine. How do you do?

Wow good to hear. Am blessed and doing great.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2017
Rheenah:

You are on your own is if you faint, although 911 is always on board and active around you there.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2017
Rheenah:

Bet how? Abi ein no talk say ein go return to better Nigeria bla bla bla when VO interview am grin

Nah so people dey talk before change of plan come surface ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.