Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (692920 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by AmALeo: 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
iekene:
Hello Fam, In the Spirit of Valentine and GIVING.. I would be giving a Premium Notefull account Account for TOEFL preparations.. I had my exams on the 3rd of Feb and it was very helpful even though i still f up small because of exam tension (*i nor fit get perfect score finally)... Anyway the Notefull Tutorials are very helpful and addresses every part of toefl exam with every question type..

I wish we help more on this thread than cast aspersions #TWoods lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If you are Interested...Please send me a pm assuring me you wont change the password... I would do my best to answer all pms i receive between now and the next 14 days ...

Greetings to @Walspring...@Lagosismyhome... You secretly inspire me to do this...

Please am interested interested, pm doesn't seem to be going! Amaechijac@gmail.com is my email. Thanks in anticipation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Scholastica16: 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
OluDare01:
Be careful,don't register with agents. Okay fine, BY Mafit is legit.

You are preaching to the choir. The emboldened is where the post should have ended because that was why I lent my voice. The challenge with speaking on behalf of people is that you might unsuspectingly rehash their errors even if you had good intentions. Take a look at this excerpt:

I am not saying otherwise. I am only advising people to becareful that's all. I remember some folks back then registered through this same means and they got their result cancelled after 6 months or so.

This post was made because Lagosismyhome, Hushee and Omoluabi had recommended the company. I realized the highlighted phrase would drive fear into people so I volunteered to help allay such fears by corroborating the company's legitimacy. C'est fini. If it so happens that someone's gaffe was being corrected while at it we just have to call it...accidental discharge or occupational hazard.

Telling us that some people have fallen victim to charlatans while good, is pleonastic in this context. People have fallen victim to counterfeit money too but it doesn't stop us from telling them a real exists. That's what I did.

We have derailed this thread enough.

Peace.

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by imperiouxx(m): 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
iCool:
@House.
@TeamFall2017.
@Electronic. Your own deh come.

I just got an Acceptance letter from Lamar University, Texas for their Industrial Engineering and Operations Research Program.

Wasn't expecting anything so soon. 1 out of 5 applications, 4 more to go.

Sooooo early, finished applying about 3weeks ago.

I was offered a $1,000 annual scholarship + I'll only pay in-state tuition just like I wanted.

Electronic, waiting for your good news!

I know how this feels just like when I applied to 12 programs and got called for an interview within 1 month by the most recent program I applied to among them.

Congrats!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by esseycoy(m): 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Acasian:
yea that's because its not yet student visa season summer or fall is still on its way
spring international language center university of Ankasas resume spring 2 in march
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 09, 2017
ahahnow:

Chai. this is scarey o. shocked shocked shocked shocked I dont know if it is much use but I just changed my password so the company cannot blackmail me after the exam grin grin grin grin
Thread carefully with any firm in Nigeria registering GRE. Make sure you do thorough background check before making any payment. There are scammers out there. Even if you change your password, if they find any anomalies, it would be cancelled.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by electronic(m): 12:49am On Feb 09, 2017
Scholastica16:

You are preaching to the choir. The emboldened is where the post should have ended because that was why I lent my voice. The challenge with speaking on behalf of people is that you might unsuspectingly rehash their errors even if you had good intentions. Take a look at this excerpt:

This post was made because Lagosismyhome, Hushee and Omoluabi had recommended the company. I realized the highlighted phrase would drive fear into people so I volunteered to help allay such fears by corroborating the company's legitimacy. C'est fini. If it so happens that someone's gaffe was being corrected while at it we just have to call it...accidental discharge or occupational hazard.

Telling us that some people have fallen victim to charlatans while good, is pleonastic in this context. People have fallen victim to counterfeit money too but it doesn't stop us from telling them a real exists. That's what I did.

We have derailed this thread enough.

Peace.
You forgot to add " Drops Mic" grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:41am On Feb 09, 2017
ahahnow:

Chai. this is scarey o. shocked shocked shocked shocked I dont know if it is much use but I just changed my password so the company cannot blackmail me after the exam grin grin grin grin

Please let be realistic in comments ...

Why would a company who u registered an exam with blackmail you...... untop what na

Yes caution is needed like in many things of this world ..... but also some comments self, even if its made as a joke.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 09, 2017
esseycoy:
spring international language center university of Ankasas resume spring 2 in march
That's an ESL class I guess not regular spring session besides how many people are applying there that you want them to drop transcript for u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by brightify: 6:59am On Feb 09, 2017
Dampop1:
HELLO,

I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE,

I AM 23 YEARS OLD, I INTEND TO STUDY NURSING, THE SCHOOL I PLANNED TO APPLY TO DOESNT REQUIRE ENGLISH TEST EXAM,

PLEASE WILL I NEED IT TO APPLY FOR VISA?

HOPE MY AGE WONT AFFECT MY VISA BECAUSE I AM GOING AS AN UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT?

I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE KIND RESPONSE.
is more advisable to take any test because the visa officer might ask if you take any standarlize test.in terms of your age it doesn't really matter,you just have to tell the visa officer what you've been doing since you left high school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by mamamj: 8:22am On Feb 09, 2017
Good morning,

Please i need IELTS for my cousin

Kindly assist send to eme4meg@yahoo.com

Thanks

cc walspring
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2017
Come o, shey BIG OGA don ban small oga TWOODS ni? Abi he yaff humble ni? I don find him mention tire o. I dey miss am abeg, anyone in my shoes? I wan protest o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Hushee(m): 11:52am On Feb 09, 2017
DeeTus:
Lol, na your own belle no be mine.
Lol.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Hushee(m): 11:53am On Feb 09, 2017
dennison4luv:
greetings to all,,, please can some one help me with his or her TOFEL OR GRE materials pls, ejor,biko,yakwide,laho
Send me a pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hushee:
Lol.
Are you a Yoruba guy? Because you guys always make me laugh.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OGreene: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
Anyone needs Kaplan TOEFL textbook? I forgot to collect mine from BY Mafit. So you will need to pick it up from them at Ikeja, i already told them someone will come on my behalf.

Send a pm.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Hushee(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
DeeTus:
Are you a Yoruba guy? Because you guys always make me laugh.
Yes boss, why did you say that?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Hushee(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
OGreene:
Anyone needs Kaplan TOEFL textbook? I forgot to collect mine from BY Mafit. So you will need to pick it up from them at Ikeja, i already told them someone will come on my behalf.

Send a pm.
Dennison4luv
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by omoluabiguy: 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
sshola:
Come o, shey BIG OGA don ban small oga TWOODS ni? Abi he yaff humble ni? I don find him mention tire o. I dey miss am abeg, anyone in my shoes? I wan protest o

justwise:

This is not cool because you are capable of getting your point across without name calling.

Many people have been banned for doing exactly what you just did and i want to be fair in my judgement here .

He has been banned hence the tranquility in the forum. You don't have to mention him, the forum is gradually moving on. Let's focus on more important issues please

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hushee:

Yes boss, why did you say that?
Just feel like asking. I'm at Osun State now. You guys are well-connected.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Hushee(m): 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
DeeTus:
Just feel like asking. I'm at Osun State now. You guys are well-connected.
Alright boss, I'm in the North presently.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by DimmyCho(m): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Good afternoon people, thanks for all your contributions.. I want to apply for Masters in film/ television production with possible scholarship. Any idea? God bless you..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
slimmy2005:
I need some dollars. I have naira like 130k I'll like to change to $$
Bro I pm'd you.. please kindly get back when you can. Concerning the work permit. Please constantly waiting to hear from you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
please does anyone know how much it cost to renew a passport that has 4 months validity on it?

nigerian passport.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
chuksproxy:
Bro I pm'd you.. please kindly get back when you can. Concerning the work permit. Please constantly waiting to hear from you.
Done. I forwarded it to you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Vorpal:
please does anyone know how much it cost to renew a passport that has 4 months validity on it?

nigerian passport.
in Nigeria or US?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by sobastical: 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Vorpal:

nigerian passport.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by abimzy2016: 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
thanks for your response to all kind of questions so far. pls I want to ask if there is any one just got student visa recently. I just want to know what is the recent question consular officer ask him or her. thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Oyin04(f): 2:40am On Feb 10, 2017
I was referred to this thread by my elder sister (Zeezahbee). I am preparing for GRE. I studied biochemistry. GPa : 4.2/ 5. I am currently serving.

Is it possible i get funding for Spring 2018? From what i figured, most funding are awarded in Fall.

I am aiming for Masters or PHd in chemistry / Bch

I am looking forward to learning on this thread.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 3:31am On Feb 10, 2017
Oyin04:
I was referred to this thread by my elder sister (Zeezahbee). I am preparing for GRE. I studied biochemistry. GPa : 4.2/ 5. I am currently serving.

Is it possible i get funding for Spring 2018? From what i figured, most funding are awarded in Fall.

I am aiming for Masters or PHd in chemistry / Bch

I am looking forward to learning on this thread.
Well its possible but the probability is higher in Fall because more students graduate in Fall and it opens up positions, depending on availability of funds too. If you ask me, i will say you should prepared hard for your GRE and dont rush the preparation, ace it well then you will have more options. You actually have a good cgpa..With a good GRE score and the right school..Funding shouldn't be a problem. You might want to check the chemistry dept in Louisiana state University and University of Misssipisi..I mentioned those schools because people have gotten funding there in the past. If you get a good GRE score, you can shoot for PhD, Most Phd are fully funded. Some schools don't even fund there master students at all so do your research well about schools, some schools too dont waive tuition even if you have assistantship. You could put in say 3 phd applications and 4 masters applications depending on your pocket and determination. www.msinus.com will be a good resource to start with. All the best

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 10, 2017
please beautiful people, what is the difference between statement of purpose and personal statement

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.