Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? (5346 Views)

Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / Does Jesus Have A God ? / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by HardMirror(m): 7:51am On Jan 22, 2017
John 3:16 "for God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life

This is the most popular bible verse and perhaps one of the most popular quotes in the world.

Now we are so busy bleating out this quote, we get carried away and fail to see the fault in logic of the quote.

this very quote made me a christian, this very quote made me dump christianity

Here is a flaw you never noticed perhaps.

1. So God loved the world: the bible did not say he loved Jerusalem. The bible did not say he loved the Middle-east. He loved Africa, loved Asia, Loved Australia, Loved south America, loved Europe, loved North America. God loved all the people living in remote Islands.
This is soooo good to know

the question is, then why did Jesus die in Jerusalem?

Wait... You probably don't understand yet.

According to christianity, the coming and death of Jesus is the most important event EVER in the entire Human History.

You probably still don't get it. smiley I understand the brainwash is that strong.

So God loved the WHOLE world and he gave Jesus for the world. Then in his stupidity wisdom asked men to spread the most important message ever! A message that would save every man, woman and child from eternal damnation, eternal torment, eternal doom. This wise and loving God did not know it would take over 1000years for the message of Jesus to reach America through the Europeans.
What about every tribe in africa? Asia? Europe? Australia? North korea? How long did it take before they even heard of the existence of a man/myth called Jesus?

How many people would have died within that space of time?

So all those people are damned?

If you say no, god would judge them differently, then why spread the story of Jesus at all?

The only reason for this is because the myth of Jesus christ is only a myth created by the romans to put the jews under control. The jews know this and that is why they rejected the story.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by brandonobi(m): 7:54am On Jan 22, 2017
this is getting out of hand, how necessary is it to prove all these
Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by Kondomatic(m): 7:59am On Jan 22, 2017
Hardmirror: Jesus is myth.

Seun: Not everything written in the Bible is false.

Zuckerberg: There was a time I asked those questions but I have realized that religion is good.

Seun is getting closer to where Mark is while hardmirror is wandering directionlessly in the wilderness with no map, no gps.

I hope he finds his way.

13 Likes

Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by HardMirror(m): 7:59am On Jan 22, 2017
brandonobi:
this is getting out of hand, how necessary is it to prove all these
It is seriously out of hand already. Take a moment and imagine you today are worshiping a tree because a convincing story was told to you about how the tree came to save the world... Now you know what we see and why see speak out.

3 Likes

Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by cidieschat(m): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 22, 2017
Exactly why u have the freewill...u dont have 2believe,wisdom 2God is foolishness 2d world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by brandonobi(m): 8:03am On Jan 22, 2017
HardMirror:

It is seriously out of hand already. Take a moment and imagine you today are worshiping a tree because a convincing story was told to you about how the tree came to save the world... Now you know what we see and why see speak out.
I understand your point, but topics like this only start up a war with people insulting themselves before leaving and achieving nothing. its not subtle more like ( look at the rubbish u people are doing and use ur sense)

1 Like

Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by HardMirror(m): 8:04am On Jan 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
Hardmirror: Jesus is myth.
Yes

Seun: Not everything written in the Bible is false.
He is very right. The best lies are always mixed with lots of truth that are generally agreeable

Zuckerberg: There was a time I asked those questions but I have realized that religion is good.
Absolutely, he is right. I also have come to realize that religion is good. Religion has key roles to play in politics and human control which is very important. It is important to have people living in fear of an imaginary god some where. It is important to keep people in check by making them believe a god that can punish them
is always watching them. This way you can always get majority of humanity to be predictable and abide by the roles.

Seun is getting closer to where Mark is while hardmirror is wandering directionlessly in the wilderness with no map, no gps.

I hope he finds his way.
We will all get there, when we begin to realize the gains of keeping people deluded and egging them on so we can reap the benefits. I am sure many pastors are atheists. They are using christianity to their advantage. While they sleep with church members and collect all the money they can. cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by wolesmile(m): 8:07am On Jan 22, 2017
This is gonna be interesting...

Following

1 Like

Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by HardMirror(m): 8:07am On Jan 22, 2017
Oktoberfest:
Exactly why u have the freewill...u dont have 2believe,wisdom 2God is foolishness 2d world
That old lie that makes christians see foolishness in their belief but carry on in the foolishness chanting "the ways of god is foolishness to the wise"

This makes boko haram, Sango worshipers and the rest wise too. Their ways only look foolish to you christians, but it is wisdom from their gods

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by HardMirror(m): 8:15am On Jan 22, 2017
Christianity was only a tool to conquer the world. It is the religion of submission, a religion of total sheepishness.

Problem is many christians don't know ANYTHING about the history and spread of Christianity. From the Romans, to the British empire. A means to get conquered nations to be meek and sheepish. It was never about salvation, it has always been about bondage

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by darbeelicous(f): 8:18am On Jan 22, 2017
oga hardmirror is back again......... Hope this time around u have enough proof to back ur claim? If u don't please don't start another drama on nairaland!
Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 22, 2017
HardMirror:
John 3:16 "for God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life

This is the most popular bible verse and perhaps one of the most popular quotes in the world.

Now we are so busy bleating out this quote, we get carried away and fail to see the fault in logic of the quote.

this very quote made me a christian, this very quote made me dump christianity

Here is a flaw you never noticed perhaps.

1. So God loved the world: the bible did not say he loved Jerusalem. The bible did not say he loved the Middle-east. He loved Africa, loved Asia, Loved Australia, Loved south America, loved Europe, loved North America. God loved all the people living in remote Islands.
This is soooo good to know

the question is, then why did Jesus die in Jerusalem?

Wait... You probably don't understand yet.

According to christianity, the coming and death of Jesus is the most important event EVER in the entire Human History.

You probably still don't get it. smiley I understand the brainwash is that strong.

So God loved the WHOLE world and he gave Jesus for the world. Then in his stupidity wisdom asked men to spread the most important message ever! A message that would save every man, woman and child from eternal damnation, eternal torment, eternal doom. This wise and loving God did not know it would take over 1000years for the message of Jesus to reach America through the Europeans.
What about every tribe in africa? Asia? Europe? Australia? North korea? How long did it take before they even heard of the existence of a man/myth called Jesus?

How many people would have died within that space of time?

So all those people are damned?

If you say no, god would judge them differently, then why spread the story of Jesus at all?

The only reason for this is because the myth of Jesus christ is only a myth created by the romans to put the jews under control. The jews know this and that is why they rejected the story.
The statements in indigo are the most crucial part of the post. I dare ANY Christian to answer them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 22, 2017
darbeelicous:
oga hardmirror is back again......... Hope this time around u have enough proof to back ur claim? If u don't please don't start another drama on nairaland!
Your pettiness is glaring. What a baby.

1 Like

Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by eph12(m): 8:22am On Jan 22, 2017
HardMirror:
Christianity was only a tool to conquer the world. It is the religion of submission, a religion of total sheepishness.

Problem is many christians don't know ANYTHING about the history and spread of Christianity. From the Romans, to the British empire. A means to get conquered nations to be meek and sheepish. It was never about salvation, it has always been about bondage
Imagine there was no Christianity what do you think would have been different?
Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by marvelife: 8:24am On Jan 22, 2017
@hardmirror.... why the attack is always on Christians alone ?
Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by olagbemi118(m): 8:25am On Jan 22, 2017
I'll come back to comment. For now, I'll just mind my bizness
Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by HardMirror(m): 8:28am On Jan 22, 2017
eph12:

Imagine there was no Christianity what do you think would have been different?
A lot wld be different.
I would be having speakers of church blaring all around me this morning for example. Just kidding.
But a lot would be different both negatively and positively.

2 Likes

Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by HardMirror(m): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2017
marvelife:
@hardmirror.... why the attack is always on Christians alone ?
Muslims have their fair share of attacks already, traditional worshipers are well persecuted. So the "saintly" pretentious christians are left.
Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by sirfee(m): 8:31am On Jan 22, 2017
wolesmile:
This is gonna be interesting...

Following
I swear down,I'm also following#Christians vs Atheists(season 215)
Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by HardMirror(m): 8:34am On Jan 22, 2017
sirfee:
Thank GOD for atheists.
Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by myqel(m): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2017
On this special day some years ago, a special child was born...lo and behold there was great joy in heaven and on earth because of his peculiarity.... that child is ME, MYSELF AND I
Happy birthday to me, wish myself many happy returns in good health, peace, joy, riches and other good attributes (Amen)
Nairalanders should please show me some love so that friends outside this forum would know I have a strong family here...1000 likes would not be badwink Thanks!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by sirfee(m): 8:37am On Jan 22, 2017
HardMirror:

A lot wld be different.
I would be having speakers of church blaring all around me this morning for example. Just kidding.
How?I want you to list them out,thanks.
Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by sirfee(m): 8:45am On Jan 22, 2017
HardMirror:

Thank GOD for atheists.
I'm a free thinker but I believe in God,I think both of you(Christians and Atheists)are taking these issues too personal.
Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by wolesmile(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2017
sirfee:
Let them come back from church service. They'll soon flock here to demand for HardMirror's head.

HardMirror I just hope you have your armour and shield ready for this battle?
Beware, the crusaders are coming...

Sits back to watch..
Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by marvelife: 8:47am On Jan 22, 2017
HardMirror:

A lot wld be different.
secondly, what are the rules and norms guiding atheist against inhumanity(sin)?
Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by HardMirror(m): 8:50am On Jan 22, 2017
sirfee:
I'm a free thinker but I believe in God,I think both of you(Christians and Atheists)are taking these issues too personal.
It is very important. Imagine if christians are unchecked.
Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by jonbellion(m): 8:51am On Jan 22, 2017
good one HardMirror
This people must have sense
Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by HardMirror(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2017
marvelife:

secondly, what are the rules and norms guiding atheist against inhumanity(sin)?
Customs and Constitution of the society we find ourselves
Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by skeendyke: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2017
joyContraMundum:
The statements in indigo are the most crucial part of the post. I dare ANY Christian to answer them.

If a Christian answers those questions of particular interest to you, would the Christian's answer make a believer out of you? Would it make you believe God exists? Would it make you quit your fun sport of poking holes in the Christian faith?

The answer to those questions you highlighted will be nothing more but an attempt in futility, a colossal waste of explanation. I wish you luck in your God-hating adventure.

2 Likes

Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by hopefulLandlord: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2017
That would be Yahweh sending himself to die on a cross so he could forgive us for him creating us with the sin that he needs to forgive us from, so that he can save us all from the hell that he created as punishment for the sin that he created us with. Right? Makes perfect sense. What a perfectly reasonable, sensible plan.

It saddens me to hear stories of people who hang on to their faith in the misguided belief that they need to do so in order to placate an angry ancient Hebrew god of war.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by Auki: 8:58am On Jan 22, 2017
God created mankind with brain as blind faith is not what he want from mankind.

With my eyes open why will I accept Roman myth like:

Innocent Jesus dying for my Sin.
God is trinity or God has a Son.

Many are the Jinns and men we have made for Hell: They have hearts wherewith they understand not, eyes wherewith they see not, and ears wherewith they hear not. They are like cattle,- nay more misguided: for they are heedless (of warning) Qur'an 7.179

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us / Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) / Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.