Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,224 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:54 AM

Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) (50580 Views)

Ajayi And His Tenants / I Read In The Bathroom - Dami Ajayi, Author Of A Woman's Body Is A Country / Uncle Ajayi’s Barrels Of Vocabulary: Scribes Of The Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by winkmart: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2017
Award-winning Nigerian writer, Luvvie Ajayi, took to social media to reveal that she just burnt her expensive shoes made by Ivanka Trump.

She wrote;

I was purging my closet and I found a pair of Ivanka Trump pumps I've never worn and never will. Just got on Facebook live and burnt them to a crisp

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/nigerian-writer-burns-her-new-shoes.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by winkmart: 8:22am On Jan 22, 2017
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 22, 2017
Iranu.

68 Likes

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by sisisioge: 8:24am On Jan 22, 2017
Wasteful babe! No be money she pay for them? And the shoes come fine!

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 8:25am On Jan 22, 2017
I wan chop, but i no get Bleep!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 22, 2017
What an idiot. undecided

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by myqel(m): 8:34am On Jan 22, 2017
On this special day some years ago, a special child was born...lo and behold there was great joy in heaven and on earth because of his peculiarity.... that child is ME, MYSELF AND I
Happy birthday to me, wish myself many happy returns in good health, peace, joy, riches and other good attributes (Amen)
Nairalanders should please show me some love so that friends outside this forum would know I have a strong family here...1000 likes would not be badwink Thanks!

338 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by LordZero(m): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2017
What's their headache with the woman . Everyone is sha using her matter to stay relevant.

She send dem make dem no go date/marry person wet go become president?
It's obvious someone bought that shoe for her.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 8:45am On Jan 22, 2017
Even if she burns down her whole house and destiny, it still doesnt change the fact that Mr Trump is now the president of the USA angry

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Xionez(m): 8:51am On Jan 22, 2017
So what has she accomplished now?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2017
She is sick

13 Likes

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by hisgrace090: 9:28am On Jan 22, 2017
Lesbians and gays fighting back at trump.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by angelTI(f): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2017
Never knew Ivanka (Trump's daughter) makes shoes undecided

As for the girl that burnt the shoe, na silliness dey worry you

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Rapmaestro(m): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2017
Stupidity of the highest order... I'm guessing suitor gave her that's why she can do that

12 Likes

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Silly, wasteful Agbaya, Attention seeking gay, but......

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Osyxcel(m): 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Foolishness....

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
What is the difference BTW her and the mofos jubilation ng in nigeria for someone who does not care for them

8 Likes

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by redcliff: 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
mumu girl. I never wore it and never will. How did the shoe get there? E fly? or na you use your hand buy am.. All these people seeking cheap publicity.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by jerryunit48: 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
E don reach dat level
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
Foolishness

14 Likes

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by agrovick(m): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
Smh! Whose loss?

7 Likes

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Lordave: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
She's gotta be the most stupid immigrant living in the US.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by tayo4ng(m): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
isokay
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Tman66(m): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin madness they worry her.., who cares grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
madness.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by mrmrmister: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Burn your house if you like,
That changes nothing. cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by afolayanto(m): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
You use your own hand to destroy your property...In more generation to come you can't be as happy as Donald's family. Your hatred is more damaging to your own soul. #Receivesense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Elxandre:
J
that u burnt her shoes can't stop the fact that she remains u.s first family.

4 Likes

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by fynex(m): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
winkmart:
more on
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/nigerian-writer-burns-her-new-shoes.html

You lose she has gained your money
If you didn't want it you would have just given it out and someone would bless you....my dear that wasn't wise at all n you announced it on Facebook... Be wise

8 Likes

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by repogirl(f): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lol, did somebody dash her the shoe abi she bought it with her hard earned money? There are indeed different levels of Foolishness!

Why not give it out? Attention seeker.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by melodyirish(m): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
How d tin take concern Trump. Na her money she waste nd Trump still be presido. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto / Love-life On Campus / Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.