Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) (7642 Views)

Buhari Kicks Against Same Currency For West Africa By 2020 / Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election / OMG: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 7-month-old Stepdaughter In Kastina-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by FreeGlobe(f): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2017
A Federal University in Buhari's Home State just passed this into law..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by FreeGlobe(f): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2017
Buhari is more concerned with spreading islam all through Nigeria than anything else..

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by Sunnymatey(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2017
But we were warned, rather than take the message we were more concern about the grammatical blunder of the messanger, today, this is where we found ourselves. My consolation is, Buhari had never succeeded in anything at lease not now.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by Funlordjnr: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2017
Can't you see that it is a mumu post by a pained _mong?

Even me wey just start my exile can tell!

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by QuotaSystem: 10:44am On Jan 22, 2017
FreeGlobe:
Buhari is more concerned with spreading islam all through Nigeria than anything else..

How does imposing restrictions within an institution within a state translate to spreading Islam?

How does the policy of a state university established by the state government fall under President Buhari's purview?

While this is a clear case of religious persecution which must be condemned and fought, bringing your partisanship into it only trivializes and makes a mockery of your objective.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by seunmsg(m): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2017
FreeGlobe:
A Federal University in Buhari's Home State just passed this into law..

Umaru Musa Yar'adua university belongs to the Katsina state government and not the federal government. That notwithstanding, the authenticity of the attached internal memo is seriously in doubt. If you can lie about the ownership of the university, I won't be surprised if you or someone like you faked the internal memo just to pursue your politics of division and bigotry.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by newbornmacho(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2017
QuotaSystem:

How does imposing restrictions within an institution within a state translate to spreading Islam? How does the policy of a state university established by the state government fall under President Buhari's purview?

While this is a clear case of religious persecution which must be condemned and fought, bringing your partisanship into it only trivializes your objective.
You are a very biased person. Or maybe you can't read . its a FEDERAL university not state according to the Op, furthermore you couldn't even call this evil out without equivocation. But its consistent with your character here on nairaland , continue. ****

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:59am On Jan 22, 2017
newbornmacho:

You are a very biased person. Or maybe you can't read . its a FEDERAL university not state according to the Op, furthermore you couldn't even call this evil out without equivocation. But its consistent with your character here on nairaland , continue ****

Mynd44.

Umar Musa Yar'adua University is a state owned. Formerly Katsina state University, it was renamed in honour of Yar'adua.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by Grundig: 11:05am On Jan 22, 2017
Buhari's body language
Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by MrFemFem: 11:06am On Jan 22, 2017
1. A senior friend asked me to wait 4 him in an eatery in Oshogbo. So I ordered for sumtin of ₦250(sometin a gentleman lyk me can afford)..100 amala,50 naira meat,20 pure water and 30 naira for madam keep d change.

After Eating successfully d Voluminous meal and waiting ,i noticed a rich man in agbada. About 50secs later, a man went to dis richman & told him he lost his wife & need money...Immediately, d richman gave him a millon naira cheque out of pity.(wow! I was
shocked).

Another man went in crying dat he lost his father & needed money 4 burial, this good rich
man gave him a million naira cheque too (ehn? Kini mo gbo? I CANT BE LEFT OUT). I was cooking in my mind, d type of pitiful lie I'll also tell 2 rececive my own 1 million...I summoned courage and went to d richman's front.

I told him I lost my grandfather & I need money (I was crying, shedding crocodile tears...). whileI was expecting this man to open his brief case & give me a cheque too, suddenly I heard a noise

"CUT!!! CUT!!! CUT!!! MR MAN, YOU CAN'T INTERUPT OUR FILM JUST LIKE THAT"

2. I was buying fufu at one junction while waiting for change I saw a woman with a little child. The child was walking a bit faster than the woman and the woman shouted; "Degree wait for me". I was so amazed hearing that name. So to satisfy my curiosity, I walked closer to the woman and asked; "ma, why do u call this child degree"? The woman laughed and said "I sent her mother to the University and this is what she brought home.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by QuotaSystem: 11:09am On Jan 22, 2017
newbornmacho:

You are a very biased person. Or maybe you can't read . its a FEDERAL university not state according to the Op, furthermore you couldn't even call this evil out without equivocation. But its consistent with your character here on nairaland , continue. ****

Did you miss my clear condemnation of the policy or did you just feel like jumping into my mentions?

So UMYU is a federal uni? I suggest you take care of your ignorance before wrongly labeling people all over the place.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by fiizznation: 11:10am On Jan 22, 2017
The pettyness on this forum is overwhelming. A state owned university have now been mischieviousy turned into a federal one. How many state owned universities in the east have muslim associations?

No wonder some bunch of illiterates believed a very laughable nonsense that Donald Trump invited their messiah for his inuaguration.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by abokibuhari: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2017
QuotaSystem:

How does imposing restrictions within an institution within a state translate to spreading Islam? How does the policy of a state university established by the state government fall under President Buhari's purview?

While this is a clear case of religious persecution which must be condemned and fought, bringing your partisanship into it only trivializes your objective.
By the time trump finish with buhari your eyes go clear

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by luvinhubby(m): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

Mynd44.

Umar Musa Yar'adua University is a state owned. Formerly Katsina state University, it was renamed in honour of Yar'adua.

A state funded with money from federal allocation that is gotten mainly from Southern region that is predominantly Christian.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by mcb60(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2017
what is the motive of the OP.. why do Nigerians like to misinform one another to gain cheap political points?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:43am On Jan 22, 2017
QuotaSystem:

How does imposing restrictions within an institution within a state translate to spreading Islam?

How does the policy of a state university established by the state government fall under President Buhari's purview?

Even though u sound so biased, I do not blame u, the truth is we are not one people and can never be......our diversity has been a curse that breeds insecurity and poverty
I hereby call on all other northern state and federal universities to follow suit .... Don't beat around the bush.. We know they all want sharia , the same thing book haram is fighting For......

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by Blizzy9ja: 11:43am On Jan 22, 2017
I don't care... As long as christainity is the predominant religion in Nigeria
Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by drss2(m): 11:47am On Jan 22, 2017
dis is just d beginning. those who think dis con3 is one ar just decieving demselves.
be on alert. taqiyya/bloodshed ar d major tools of islamization.
Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:48am On Jan 22, 2017
mcb60:
what is the motive of the OP..
why do Nigerians like to misinform one another to gain cheap political points?
It's no misinformation
It's a true story
Your question should be the motive of the so called university and wat they want to achieve with this
Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by SalomonKane: 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
This might be the doing of the university. I know for a fact most muslims in the north can't stand anything that isn't Islam.
Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by khristal87(m): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
I dnt get hw some ppl reason hia,,,,.mayb someone cn explain it betta...a state owned university restricts religious groups on campus to only MSSN......s dt nt islamization? Meaning they re oda groups bf dis Memo.....its well
Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by antontech(m): 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
This buhari self
Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
The OP is a very stupeed entity, how on earth did the ACTING DEAN OF STUDENT AFFAIRS become President Buhari?

In as much as this policy is uncalled for, you do not need to bring in the President to garner like and shares.

One more time, the OP is unrelentingly STOOPEED

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by jiinxed: 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
Buhari is just starting, calm down.
Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by lovat(m): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
QuotaSystem:

While this is a clear case of religious persecution which must be condemned and fought, bringing your partisanship into it only trivializes and makes a mockery of your objective.
How can you use money gotten from a Christian South to fund a university and you say we are practising secularism.

Muslims are only taking the yoruba along because i can't fall for their bull
Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by lovat(m): 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
seunmsg:

Umaru Musa Yar'adua university belongs to the Katsina state government and not the federal government. That notwithstanding, the authenticity of the attached internal memo is seriously in doubt. If you can lie about the ownership of the university, I won't be surprised if you or someone like you faked the internal memo just to pursue your politics of division and bigotry.
Jesus you still doubt the memo? Yorubas need to wake up

Firefire what is happening to your people

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by FreeGlobe(f): 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
fiizznation:
The pettyness on this forum is overwhelming. A state owned university have now been mischieviousy turned into a federal one. How many state owned universities in the east have muslim associations?

No wonder some bunch of illiterates believed a very laughable nonsense that Donald Trump invited their messiah for his inuaguration.
so why didnt he invite your messiah buhari, a sitting president?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by EmmySparky(m): 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
@op when them tell u to go school u no gree...now see how ur disgracing urself publicly

1 Like

Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by seunmsg(m): 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
Jesus you still doubt the memo? Yorubas need to wake up

Firefire what is happening to your people

The OP is a well known bigot who thrives on half truth and misinformation. He even lied about the ownership of the university. I don't think it is out of place if I question the authenticity of any document uploaded by the OP considering his character and antecedents.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
FreeGlobe is a typical IPOB illiterate who cannot differentiate between a state owned and federal government owned institution.

It sucks to be related with anything IPOB.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) by ivandragon: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
1. that is a state university...

2. has any Christian body applied for registration as an association within the institution & it was turned down? that would give a clearer picture of the situation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Wins Yobe East Senatorial Ticket / PENGASSN Urges FG, States To Resolve Issues On Minimum Wage / Yobe To Drill Boreholes In All Fire Stations, Receives New Firefighting Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.