Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

"Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) (87963 Views)

Alhaji's Snake Entered Polytechnic Runs Girl's Vagina In Glamour Girl (Throwback / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood / Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2006 Housemates. Then Vs Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4771435_glamour20girlsdd201_jpegfea2b2009e41cd82c6274af79f36d647
Remember The blockbuster 1994 movie, "Glamour Girls"?. Let's Look at the top actresses that featured in that movie, what they are up to now and what they look like now, 23 years after.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4771436_unnamed28_jpeg6d9c8e878085ea07eeae793289f1441f

The film was a hit, romantic, and hot as at then. I remember a woman that visited us then, shouted when it got to the scene where Zack Orji was bathing with Eucharia Anunobi and .... The woman sent us out grin

My favorite scene was the part where an Alhaji lured a UNILAG runs girl to the hotel for sex in exchange for money. He brought out big python. The python was to make love to the girl and the python entered inside the girl via her private part. The girl later died when she got to the campus.

"Glamour Girls" featured Liz Benson, Gloria Anozie, Jennifer Okere, Barbara Odoh, Ngozi Ezeonu, Eucharia Anunobi, Tina Amuziam, Zack Orji, Pat Attah and Sola Fosudo.

Where are those "Glamour Girls" now?

Let's see:

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Gloria Anozie: Gloria Anozie-Young played the role of Doris. It was a lead role, she was mean, beautiful and quite curvy. Her role interpretation was superb. Gloria was still active in the industry few years after "Glamour Girls". She got married to actor Nobert Young. The actor actually dumped actress Uche Jombo to marry her. She is blessed with a daughter. Gloria's appearances in movies drastically reduced. She now does more of TV soaps.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Liz Benson: The screen goddess acted alongside Sola Fosudo. She delivered her role excellently. Liz Benson featured in several films after the production. She later became an evangelist, stopped acting, got re-married to a pastor, Bishop Ameye who is based in Warri (Note, She lost her first husband earlier). The mother of 3 later came back to acting few years back and has been active since her return.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Barbara Odoh Her role was remarkable. "Pay me my money!" A man gave her a lift. She alighted from the car and held the man, told him to pay her for overnight sex. The man was shocked. People gathered. They told the man to pay for the sexual services the young lady offered. The embarrassed man had to give her money to get out grin

Barbara Odoh married twice and her two marriages crashed. The mother of two hasn't given up on marriage. She is now an evangelist, motivational speaker and social crusader.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ngozi Ezeonu The pretty light-skinned actress was among the girls that made the movie happen. The mother of 3 is still very much active in Nollywood. She never took a break & never went into oblivion like some of her contemporaries did.

35 Likes

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Eucharia Anunobi Eucharia was daring!! she snatched her girlfriend's husband, Zack Orji. She delivered her erotic scenes perfectly that you would think Zack Orji was finge... her really in the bathtub grin Eucharia became an instant star with that her role. She was later dubbed "The Sharon Stone of Nollywood". She featured in so many movies after that. Though now an Evangelist and acts less these days, Apostle Eucharia Anunobi is now winning souls for Christ. Praise the Lord somebody... She still acts once in a while.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Jennifer Okere Jenifer was a star actress in the 90s. Her first role was Chinyere, where she was married to Andy in "Living In Bondage",.
Jenifer had a lover boy in Glamour Girls, in the person of Pat Attah. Doris and her other friends warned her about him but she ignored and went ahead to marry him. The Lover boy took her money and relocated abroad. She started hustling all over again, and even had to go to Italy for prostitution.

Jenifer Okere was married to actor Emeka Ossai. She did lots of other popular movies. Jenifer died in 1999. Her death was the first to shake Nollywood.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Tina Amuziam: Tina was betrayed by her girlfriend, Eucharia and husband, Zack in the movie. She hustled in Italy as a sex worker., slept with a dog. Her husband encouraged her to sleep with dogs for money. She gave the husband money to build house in Nigeria and invest. Her husband did as was agreed, but got her wife's girlfriend as lover and impregnated her. She came back and shot both her husband and friend.

I don't really know what Tina Amuziam is up to now. But here are her recent pics.

18 Likes

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by MrWhaley: 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
After doing all that back then, Eucharia finally found Jesus.
Hehehe... cheesy

8 Likes

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by KingRex1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Looks like Barbara Odoh grew younger.

73 Likes

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by stainlink(m): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
OK
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
lalasticlala why did you choose tat particular scene as your fav scene undecided

i am susecting you oo!

4 Likes

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by boman2014: 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
That firm was a WOW

7 Likes

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by legwa10(m): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Let me drop my bomb and pitch my tent here... Plot 4 sale
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Lleigh(f): 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
I need to find the film, very very interesting scenes

4 Likes

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Their time
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
All these bad women that year

Eucharia Anunobi naim spoil pass that year sad

19 Likes

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by DaGC(m): 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
Wow. Was a really popular film back in the day. It's really been such a long time seeing the before/after photos.

E don tay wey olosho business dey Nollywood movies. grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by HelenBee(f): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Almost all of them don turn envagelist.

10 Likes

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Yannny: 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
cheesy

See as time flies!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by martineverest(m): 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
i was in primary 2/3 when i watched that movie....the part 2 was too controversial.....its still d most controversial nollywood movie ever.

Jennifer okere's death was really shocking...i still find it hard to believe

16 Likes

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Jennifer ossai's death was really controversial, d husband Emeka Ossai was suspected to be d one responsible for her death. D movie Glamour girls was d darling of most Nigerians home.

14 Likes

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
old mama dem

1 Like

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
Dolly unachukwu nko
That was when nollywood was watchable and delightful
Not now that amateurs and gold diggers have hijacked it and made foreign series the order lord of entertainment

17 Likes

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
martineverest:
i was in primary 2/3 when i watched that movie
And so?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by NEHLIVE: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Had this massive crush on Barbara Odoh back then. Love her physique

2 Likes

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
I was sure of the OP, long before I opened the thread.

I remember this movie. It was a blockbuster back then. I still have very fond memories of those good ol' days. Nigerian movies (Igbo films grin)were painstakingly shot, had good content and balanced story lines. There were issues with Montage, Costume and Effects but they were way better than many of the half-baked movies Nollywood has been flooding the markets with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Silva79(f): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
the good old days
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Chukazu: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Why do people, women especially tend to convert to born again evangelism after spending the better part of their years in vain things

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured / Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi / Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.