Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:19 AM

Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church (76093 Views)

Yoruba Actor, Don Richard And His Beautiful Family Rock White Garment / Donjazzy And His Father Celebrates Birthday Today (Photos) / Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Dremostar(m): 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nigeria’s top producer Don Jazzy is a devoted member of popular white garment churh Cherubim and Seraphim.

Don Jazzy in a video he share don his Instagram played around with his younger brother D’Prince as they head for church on Sunday morning.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPj2_RrhlCk/

Source: http://naijavibes.net/2017/01/donjazzy-dprince-rocks-white-garment-church/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
I fear white garment people. They are fetish.

195 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by mofeoluwadassah: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
so undecided
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by casttlebarbz(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolesmile:
bro no b smal phobia i get 4 dem...

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Nutase: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Don wen dey use JAZZ confuse people

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Intrepid01(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
No wonder....have always known there's something fishy about his fame...

Can anybody notice the whole fame flame is going down?

No wonder he's running back to Olusho or Alagba as they call their "Pastor cum Herbalist"

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Sapphire86(f): 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nutase:

Word!!!!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Dimejidude(m): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
I just have this inner fear for them. Don't really know why

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by browniex: 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
They was a very pretty girl in my street,she had the most seductive shape,and she was always ready to surrender to me,well the only thing that prevented me from opening my mouth to just say the word,was her white garment,as big and flowing as that white garment is,her sumptuous shape will always pop out.and her family was deep into it.I just had to beat it.

61 Likes

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by bomasek(m): 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
browniex:
They was a very pretty girl in my street,she had the most seductive shape,and she was always ready to surrender to me,well the only thing that prevented me from opening my mouth to just say the word,was her white garment,as big and flowing as that white garment is,her sumptuous shape will always pop out.and her family was deep into it.I just had to beat it.
Where u dey stay

233 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
nice one

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by angelTI(f): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
I thought I was the only one that has phobia for white garment churches lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nollywood sef no try with the way they portray them

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by petrov10: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
bomasek:
Where u dey stay
loll see this man o grin. U wan see the shape?

31 Likes

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by bomasek(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
petrov10:
loll see this man o grin. U wan see the shape?
Since him dey fear the church,make him pass the connect to us wey like the church

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by petrov10: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
bomasek:
Since him dey fear the church,make him pass the connect to us wey like the church
lol

15 Likes

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by browniex: 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
bomasek:
Where u dey stay
you want to visit?

5 Likes

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by bomasek(m): 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
browniex:
you want to visit?
Yeah,to see the white robed sister

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Abudu2000(m): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nutase:
if you don't get 100likes for this comment then..........I ma fart

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Boyooosa(m): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
@OP, CAN I GO NOW, PLEASSSSSSE
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by YourNemesis: 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Awon ti Orimolade.

8 Likes

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Mouthgag: 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
angry
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Themandator: 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Intrepid01:
No wonder....have always known there's something fishy about his fame...

Can anybody notice the whole fame flame is going down?

No wonder he's running back to Olusho or Alagba as they call their "Pastor cum Herbalist"

Somebody who employed 55 hands in a badly managed economy and is in the market shopping for more due to expansion. Think again Think again

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by gbaskiboy: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hmmmmmmm! Holy michael! Holy Gabriel!

4 Likes

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by DozieInc(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
OK o
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by oatzeal(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
OK

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by cold(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
Good for him
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
How does this news affect the price of Always now

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by veacea: 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
browniex:

Bros gimme her number and your addr as now

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by moshino(m): 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolesmile:

Where is your evidence that they are fetish?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by shammah1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Dongreat(m): 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Do you speak english?
- Yes
- Name?
- Lillian
- Sex?
Lillian - Three to five times a week.
- No, no... I mean male or female?
Lillian - Yes, male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
Lillian - Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn't it hostile?
Lillian - Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
Lillian - No, no! Deer runs too fast.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by paymentvoucher: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
casttlebarbz:
bro no b smal phobia i get 4 dem...i b dey get one gay prophet among dem wey dey disturb me 4 area
casttlebarbz

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments / Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead / Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.