Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,557 members, 7,770,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:42 AM

The Hilarious Reply I Gave A Friend That Wnts To Introduce Me To A Ponzi Scheme. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Hilarious Reply I Gave A Friend That Wnts To Introduce Me To A Ponzi Scheme. (1036 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hilarious Reply I Gave A Friend That Wnts To Introduce Me To A Ponzi Scheme. by Depot(m): 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
After loosing over half a million in the controversial ponzi scheme (MMM) and a very good friend wants to Introduce me to another ponzi scheme. The reply I gave him will make you go crazy. Peruse the attached screen shot.

Re: The Hilarious Reply I Gave A Friend That Wnts To Introduce Me To A Ponzi Scheme. by modelsms(m): 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
where the apic dey naa
Re: The Hilarious Reply I Gave A Friend That Wnts To Introduce Me To A Ponzi Scheme. by thesicilian: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Get a dictionary and check the meaning of "epic", then come back and modify your post.
Re: The Hilarious Reply I Gave A Friend That Wnts To Introduce Me To A Ponzi Scheme. by dingbang(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mchew

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious Reply I Gave A Friend That Wnts To Introduce Me To A Ponzi Scheme. by BiafranBushBoy: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
I guess he meant Quackepic cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious Reply I Gave A Friend That Wnts To Introduce Me To A Ponzi Scheme. by Edwinmason(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
i dont know if my eyes is paining me cos have look and cant find the epic reply
Re: The Hilarious Reply I Gave A Friend That Wnts To Introduce Me To A Ponzi Scheme. by H2Ossss(m): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
So funny... I forgot to laugh sad
Re: The Hilarious Reply I Gave A Friend That Wnts To Introduce Me To A Ponzi Scheme. by infogenius(m): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
Depot:
After loosing over half a million in the controversial ponzi scheme (MMM) and a very good friend wants to Introduce me to another ponzi scheme. The reply I gave him will make you go crazy. Peruse the attached screen shot.
LOL!
I personally do not want to hear of any ponzi scheme either. MMM has brought out the beast in many Nigerians .

Work is the guaranteed to bring true riches. To hell with ponzi schemes

2 Likes

Re: The Hilarious Reply I Gave A Friend That Wnts To Introduce Me To A Ponzi Scheme. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Dont say that o..Some MMM participant has diverted to mmm west Africa. They're still passionate abt ponzi scheme.

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ - Best Guide For Abuja Real Estate Investors. / How Can I Get Up To 10-20% Profit On Investment? / Pls Who Tends To Be Richer Between A Pharmacist And Med Doctor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.