Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider (58922 Views)

“MMM May Not Survive This Week” / MMM May Not Survive This Week – Mavrodians / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Mudley313: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
3rdlegxxx:

Sorry bro, even tho I am not into the scheme but is the site closed? Is it still in operation are u very sure people are no longer getting paid or providing help, cos I way most Nigerians panic and bad mouth things, one woul believe what isn't even true, heard they came back two weeks ago and now all of you are already swearing for them, you were asked to use only ur spare cash, they are still inoperation, give them a littl more time and if they don't pay then u guys can start all this shouting, present day Nigerians are worst than the isralites that followed Moses out of Egypt, 1 minute they are singing God's praises, next minute they are worshiping another God, zero patience and need to understand things, abeg make all of una calm down jare

I bet this how yahoo boys cajole oyibo mugu to drop even more money even when the maga is starting to feel they actually have been caught in a scam
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Desdola(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
To me what killed MMM is the so called guilders. They collect so much money without any relevance. I for once never seemed any guilder information. Am not trying to advertise but I think get help worldwide is more structured

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bad Belle people...

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by OgorCDL: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Dear All,

May all of those people that wish their fellow man success get success in return and May those people that derive pleasure in seeing his fellow man go down also experience the same in one way or the other.

May all those people that are haters because they do not have money to participate in a scheme like MMM get money so that they can participate.

And finally, May those that pray fervently for the success of MMM and the progress of millions of Nigerians who face uncertainties because of MMM be blessed. And for those that do not care or wish it dead also experience the same pain that the members of MMM will feel if it dies this week or any other week with people's money.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by sleeky8(m): 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mmm is growing stronger.
The bad apples who do not honour their pH are being weeded out

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Cutie09(m): 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
darlenese:

Sharap there !
You are not a guider , if u are a guider u won't come here to spew trash!

Nairaland is MMM biggest enemy , yet u open your yeye mouth to talk nonsense . msheeeeew

Don't mind him nairalander "rekeson" is a liar he said he is a graduate but a school drop out is smarter than him. He is a liar read his past post on mmm he was or is their number one supporter here he has been scam but doesn't want to admit it now he is telling people online whose fault.

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by ighotegwuno: 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
plz bro....do u ave an issue with MMM....y dnt u write something else,instead of looking for cheap publication........i think u should b ban by nairaland.....this is getting too much.......everyday we most see a post on MMM........plz enough of this MMM stuff.....u are making nairaland to b boring
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Doctor0071(m): 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
I used to think MMM was a God sent, in this time of recession, but I was wrong. I now think its God's punishment, on a greedy people, always looking out to make money without breaking a sweat.
brother this your words dey do me say make i dey happy go go go. Lolz
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Jckleiin(m): 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
adonbilivit:
MMM is dead already. the funny thing about this MMM is that they also ran away with some yahoo boys' money. imagine some one duping a yahoo/G boy? legendary mavrodi and chuddy!!! but God go punish una two
hahahaha, nice one!
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by rekeson: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Cutie09:

Don't mind him nairalander "rekeson" is a liar he said he is a graduate but a school drop out is smarter than him. He is a liar read his past post on mmm he was or is their number one supporter here he has been scam but doesn't want to admit it now he is telling people online whose fault.

Still trying to make any sense from ur post. My support for mmm is still 100℅. I am only stating the facts, as well as the way forward...
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by ayodeledy: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM:Rest in peace
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by uyicos: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
rekeson:
I am a Guider in mmm, but d truth is the Guiders bonuses are part of what wrecked the system.

Then again, some greedy participants like a christian brother of mine who ran 8 accounts with 3 million each, and all 8 accounts were registered under one main account for harvesting 10℅ referer bonus. He used the details of hungry fellow xtian brothers to execute this plan. Each account holder was paid 30k monthly.

He cashed out in November and abandoned all the accounts. He made over 15 million from the scheme within just 3 months.

The only chance of return for mmm now is to force all those whose money are in the system to ph and pay a particular amount, in order for them to be able to access all or part of their frozen mavros.

I don't see any other way cos the media especially nairaland made sure that new participants boycott mmm. Only those trapped in the system can rescue d system. There are no new members to rescue the system as it stands now.
are you really a guider it's people like you that are running down the system, who told you new members are not registering? Am sorry but Nigerians with how over smart brain. Just saying
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Trippledee(m): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
spartoo:
MMM, a tale of a city PH (Port Harcourt) and a country GH (Ghana).

You guys should forget about your money.
Aja Mavrodi ti gbera

MMM - invest 100k get 130k
Bet9ja - invest N100 get 1.2m

Click llike for Bet9ja Share for MMM

na bet9ja sure pass...... A way to get quick money.

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by itunesgiftcard(m): 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
rekeson:
I am a Guider in mmm, but d truth is the Guiders bonuses are part of what wrecked the system.

Then again, some greedy participants like a christian brother of mine who ran 8 accounts with 3 million each, and all 8 accounts were registered under one main account for harvesting 10℅ referer bonus. He used the details of hungry fellow xtian brothers to execute this plan. Each account holder was paid 30k monthly.

He cashed out in November and abandoned all the accounts. He made over 15 million from the scheme within just 3 months.

The only chance of return for mmm now is to force all those whose money are in the system to ph and pay a particular amount, in order for them to be able to access all or part of their frozen mavros.

I don't see any other way cos the media especially nairaland made sure that new participants boycott mmm. Only those trapped in the system can rescue d system. There are no new members to rescue the system as it stands now.

Na so
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by pimper24: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sharp guy overthere grin grin
rekeson:

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by itunesgiftcard(m): 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
uyicos:
are you really a guider it's people like you that are running down the system, who told you new members are not registering? Am sorry but Nigerians with how over smart brain. Just saying

Na so
Chuddy na your number 1 guider
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
Etizz:
are there not other ponzi scheme that has crash...?

...has crashed?
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by bydot1(m): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
spartoo:

Aja Mavrodi ti gbera

Click like for Bet9ja Share for MMM
I like you sha...please cone n be giving us sure games na

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Etizz: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
elfmann:
...has crashed?
oh thank you....
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ryabcool:
Choi... Nigerian media successfully destroyed the scheme
It wasn't Nigeria media, all ponzi scheme eventually crash, with or without media. It was made to crash.
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
spartoo:

Aja Mavrodi ti gbera

#TEAMNAIRABET4LIFE

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by tosyne2much(m): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
pricipal2003:
Awon ode buruku. Still providing HELP when ur #200000 is still trapped there. Is this not greediness combined with foolishness and stupidity all together?
Hahahahah roflwkmd cheesy cheesy Nawa 4u oooo cheesy
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by moneysense777: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sometimes you win, sometimes you fail.
Sometimes you gain, Sometimes you loose out-rightly.
Sometimes you smile, Sometimes you CRY.
There is a season for everything.
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Sovet: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Paid post...to generate traffic... Nonsense

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Adoniskid(m): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
From a full man to only head with body under water..next is hand only. Mmm Nigerian official fb fans page

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by obinna58(m): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
rekeson:

cheesy cheesy
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
rekeson:

Only new members can rescue the system, because the system (whatever that means) cannot generate 30% from thin air, the system must steal from new members to settle old ones... Cos if you think strategically , it's very plain that you just circulate money amongst yourself, and then use new guys money to shock the referal and 30%, there's no biz or. Value created... Your monies are. Gone... Forever

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by obinna58(m): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Catastrophe1:
any Gboy that lost his money to MMM is still a learner.
I tell u
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
OgorCDL:
Dear All,

May all of those people that wish their fellow man success get success in return and May those people that derive pleasure in seeing his fellow man go down also experience the same in one way or the other.

May all those people that are haters because they do not have money to participate in a scheme like MMM get money so that they can participate.

And finally, May those that pray fervently for the success of MMM and the progress of millions of Nigerians who face uncertainties because of MMM be blessed. And for those that do not care or wish it dead also experience the same pain that the members of MMM will feel if it dies this week or any other week with people's money.

Thank you.

God does not answer such vain and lame prayers...
Whatever religion you believe in, it emphasises on hardwork and planning.. Not seeking for easy money in a ponzi scheme and becoming greedy. Experience is a good teacher, and I must tell you, I am glad the system collapsed so people can learn from it... If them want commit suicide, that's their cup of tea, but imagine the damage it could have done to our people and our young generation. If it had continued, our values will be totally eroded...

Thank God it crash early, (since it was bound to crash anyways)

2 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by dabrightt: 12:18am On Jan 23, 2017
adonbilivit:
MMM is dead already. the funny thing about this MMM is that they also ran away with some yahoo boys' money. imagine some one duping a yahoo/G boy? legendary mavrodi and chuddy!!! but God go punish una two
I dpnt tink God will Punish them oo because when nieria was dupping whites the tin dey sweet us ooo nw law of karmal is fufiled so na 1 - 1
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by obindomanya(m): 1:11am On Jan 23, 2017
spartoo:

Aja Mavrodi ti gbera

Bet9ja programmed bets all the way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.