Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider (58910 Views)

“MMM May Not Survive This Week” / MMM May Not Survive This Week – Mavrodians / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Snwokenk: 4:40am On Jan 23, 2017
sweetboiy:
MMM is here to stay...forget about Seun and his crew, they are being paid to promote only bad fabricated news about mmm.... As it stands now, I'v bein merge and will pay 100k tomorrow.

Story for the street rats
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Snwokenk: 4:44am On Jan 23, 2017
Ikebesupa:
.. you talk sense.. this is my first comment about this mmm crash issue. Nigerians are very ridiculous set of people. They don't know the meaning of patience at all. Today someone will wake up enter naira land and start writing what he/she doesn't know about. How they see end of mmm., how it will never come back and all that shit. If that mmm has crashed, that mmm Nigeria site will not even be opening at all abi dem no know the meaning of crash again? Na so dem carry ultimate Cycler matter for head, that guy peter wolfing put dem for shame dem no dey talk that one. If you have invested in mmm, please give them time to sort out things. I understand how people feel about their money especially those who go borrow to do the mmm. Give them fucking time I'm sure they will bounce back and you lots will get your money. Atleast have confident as their website is still up and running until it stop running, you can be sure that it has really crashed. HOPE FOR THE BEST and expect the worst.. peace

Thought you were gonna say something useful. Kinda proved me wrong

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Snwokenk: 4:47am On Jan 23, 2017
oxonek:
Why are Nigerians so WICKED?? Why do a majority scorn and so badly wish evil upon one another? Why is it so much joy that MMM appears to be struggling? What does it profit you to be paid to pull this scheme down, ponzi or not? Why don't you just watch it grow or fail, instead of trampling on it?? BEWARE, what you wish upon others surely will haunt you...No wonder there are so many poor people around these plains. Unclean hearts!
a ponzi scheme does not need help to be pulled down. It's something that is destined to fail and leave few, well off and many worse off.

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Snwokenk: 4:49am On Jan 23, 2017
hormotoshor:
I believe what I want to write here now will put an end to the incessant discouragement of some non- participants of MMM who have made it a point of duty to always move against the stability of the scheme since coming back. Some of these people are educated deficits who have failed to realise that MMM is never in possession of anybody's penny. it is a community of people helping people devoid of central account. I wonder why some people will not find the truth before coming out to defend what they don't know, that sounds crazy! I'm afraid of the future of this great nation for Nigerian universities are full of conglomeration of frustrated elements who later graduated as nuisance with empty brain thereby constituting clog in the wheel of someone's progress. it's high time we ruminated on this and metamorphosize into new being. I have almost 300k in the scheme and it has never crossed my mind to declare MMM has ghosted off with my money. However, the greatest problem is that people are not fed on the ideology of MMM, they're just there to make money and go that's why it appears to them as crash, of course this category of people cannot be blamed as some guiders have failed in their responsibilities unfold the basic principle of the scheme if not all. As we know that no individual or even government etc can be trusted. We all know that even the so called government of Nigeria led by General Mohammadu Buhari promised and failed us. So, all we need is to exercise some patience to see to the survival of the system again not to bite the finger that has fed us. Thank you.

You lost any right to call anyone an "educated deficit " the moment you invested in a ponzi scheme. your 300k is lost. It can't come back.

4 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Myself2(m): 5:13am On Jan 23, 2017
Admin401:

I see you've reached the second stage of Grief, ANGER.
Don't worry, very soon it will be BARGAINING
and then DEPRESSION.
Until you ACCEPT.

I have no sympathies for his kind

Ntoooor to him
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Davidooooo: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2017
MMM has not crashed, but still paying big time, Haters of MMM are the poor who can't even feed themselves, not to even putting their small change in MMM,

2 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by mukhcech(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2017
Justbeingreal:
My money is there and truth is I just have to move on, at this point its obvious the system is bleeped up

your money is where? abi you drink gum.
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by gulaam: 9:57am On Jan 23, 2017
sorry 9ja ppl wit sharp sharp money,no gain wif out pain.
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by intercom: 9:59am On Jan 23, 2017
MMM is paying, I got paid last week, and I am providing help.

MMM is real. haters keep on burning your data.

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Trippledee(m): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
obindomanya:
Bet9ja programmed bets all the way.

Enlighten me pls
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by lonelygem(m): 3:54am On Jan 24, 2017
the most stupid post ever, nonsensical analysis from clueless and frustrated Nigerians.

so far, from 14th january 2017, I've received the sum of 40k from thesame mmm some foolish Nigerians condemn on daily basis. my first payment was 12,500 in two batches, summed up to 25k. i recieved that payment on friday last week. I GH immediately again, I tried 30k, it flagged an error, then i reduced the value of my GH to 15k, it went through. i went to bed yesterday bein Monday night, to my greatest surprise, it was a transaction alert of the 15k that woke me from sleep.

I started wondering what is really wrong with Nigerian Government and its media?

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2017
lonelygem:
the most stupid post ever, nonsensical analysis from clueless and frustrated Nigerians.

so far, from 14th january 2017, I've received the sum of 40k from thesame mmm some foolish Nigerians condemn on daily basis. my first payment was 12,500 in two batches, summed up to 25k. i recieved that payment on friday last week. I GH immediately again, I tried 30k, it flagged an error, then i reduced the value of my GH to 15k, it went through. i went to bed yesterday bein Monday night, to my greatest surprise, it was a transaction alert of the 15k that woke me from sleep.

I started wondering what is really wrong with Nigerian Government and its media?

I have received alerts before and has already been matched for payment today.what are people talking about.
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Mrfixitxtech: 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
Giving Hands Nigeria Pays.

If interested

Join our Group https:///F5HD3aGGn5HBkMMHxGIo5Q

And Fill this Form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1si7B0PXqfhSs1z2lIWJrPmT8veZU6YKlvKQtO78fu3Y/prefill

Get an upgrade to Grade level 1 by donating the sum of 5,000 naira only to a Sponsor which will be generated to you.
You have 24 hours to make donation once matched to pay.

After making your donation the receiver is obliged to confirm your payment within 24 hours or support will step in.
Subsequently 5 participants shall be matched with you to pay you N5,000 each making it N25,000 Then you are mandated to upgrade to stage two which will earn you N50,000.

To Upgrade to Grade level 2. You donate 10,000 naira to a Sponsor and be matched with 5 participants to receive 50,000 naira. {10,000 naira x 5 = 50,000 naira}.

You are mandated to Upgrade to Grade level 3. You will donate 15,000 naira to a Sponsor and be matched with 5 participants to receive 75,000 naira. {15,000 naira x 5 = 75,000 naira}.

Consequently you are moved to Grade level 4 {GL4}. You donate 20,000 naira to a Sponsor and be matched with 5 participants to receive 100,000 naira. {20,000 naira x 5 = 100,000 naira}.

Finally you are at Grade level 5 {GL5}. You donate 25,000 naira to a Sponsor and be matched with 5 participants to receive 125,000 naira. {25,000 naira x 5 = 125,000 naira}.

The system automatically exits you.
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Topshow4real: 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ryabcool:
Choi... Nigerian media successfully destroyed the scheme

Not the media. . . They are just too foolish to have frozen all mavros in the first place... Mmm admin killed the scheme. . . My money is gone. . .
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by willoughby1990(m): 7:40am On Jan 25, 2017
julian888:
wat is referral email because is nt opening o
The referral email is to be filled after clicking on the registration link on the website. There is no "referral link", rather, you enter your referrer email while filling the registration form on the site
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by NwaAdazzi(m): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
Alajiki:

Ehehehehehe... grin grin grin. We started fvking your women since 1967. When we killed your useless and cowardly fathers and brothers like goats they are and shipped your women down to the west for fvking pleasure.

We're still fvking them till today and they enjoy our bulala no be small. Many of them turned to be prostitutes because they are not worthy to be called our wives.

Go to ikeja, they're still there. I'm sure your mama's elder sister and your father's younger sisters are still there.

Sambisa goat! grin grin cheesy

On this note I rst my case,ur nothing but a fvcking liar..
A moniker created in 2012 following indomie generation to play in the mud.
haha,M highly disappointed Afonja Muslim claiming Igbo.

Cheers
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Alajiki(m): 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Cheers

If you like, rest in peace. Wetin concern me.
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Alajiki(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Cheers

It shows your level of intelligence.

I played the exact cards the (bituarists play. Claiming to be Yorubas.

You see now? grin
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by NwaAdazzi(m): 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Alajiki:

If you like, rest in peace. Wetin concern me.
Dats u and ur lieing ass business.. Igbo man
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by marksburg: 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hi guys,

This one has been paying codedly but many people still don't know it.

Use my ref and thank me later

https://hezhigroup.com/#/register?referCode=xthvhl
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Alajiki(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Dats u and ur lieing ass business..
Igbo man

Not Igbo.

We are yeegbo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.