Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film (4028 Views)

If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... / Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) / I Cant Stop Laughing Oooooooooooo, Odua Yoot Turn Ipod Yoot Wailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by ladyF(f): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
angry grin
Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by dnawah(m): 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=dnawah post=53034451][/quote]
Stop booking space. comment something reasonable
Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by cocaineaddict(m): 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

it's highly impossible to comment something reasonable on a useless, utterly crappy,rubbish and unreasonable thread as this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by queencalipso(f): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

What reasonable comment do you expect in a thrashy post? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
cocaineaddict:

it's highly impossible to comment something reasonable on a useless, utterly crappy,rubbish and unreasonable thread as this.

see your username cocaine addict. Ipob member like u. Thats y after taking cocaine. u guys will then rub people

1 Like

Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
queencalipso:

What reasonable comment do you expect in a thrashy post? undecided
just imagine ur profile picture
Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by aljharem(m): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I wan die
Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by tollyboy5(m): 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

just imagine ur profile picture
that guy na Yoruba demon grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by cocaineaddict(m): 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

seeSee your username cocaine addict username, "Cocaineaddict". Ipob member like u. [s]Thats y after taking cocaine. u guys will then rub people[/s] That's why after taking cocaine, You guys will then ROB people

You should invest the time used in touting around and killing yourself over IPOB issues into quality, intensive education. It's obvious you seriously need one.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
cocaineaddict:

You should invest the time used in touting around and killing yourself over IPOB issues into quality, intensive education. It's obvious you seriously need one.

see ya lyf. if I check now you're a teen.

1 Like

Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
aljharem:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I wan die

Is funny right? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by leofab(f): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

Is funny right? grin
very aptly useless

1 Like

Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by xmich(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
leofab:
very aptly useless
I no ask u
Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by Ngozi123(f): 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=IpobExposed post=53034195][/quote]

You're one of the reasons why I refuse to post my picture up here. Seek help.

Btw, I noticed that your accent doesn't sound Igbo- where did you say you were from again?

1 Like

Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Don't take weed, OP won't listen. Now look at where it has taken you to.

Anyways, its IgnoranceExposed, the one and only king of Ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ngozi123:

You're one of the reasons why I refuse to post my picture up here. Seek help.

Btw, I noticed that your accent doesn't sound Igbo- where did you say you were from again?
Am not the one on that video. Keep dragging if am igbo. Watch me speaking fluent Igbo on this video ''I must kill Ipob'' on YouTube. I did it for you doubting thomas.
Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
wizzyrich:
Don't take weed, OP won't listen. Now look at where it has taken you to.

Anyways, its IgnoranceExposed, the one and only king of Ignorance.

Exposing the ignorance of Ipods wink
Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by Ngozi123(f): 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

Am not the one on that video. Keep dragging if am igbo. Watch me speaking fluent Igbo on this video ''I must kill Ipob'' on YouTube. I did it for you doubting thomas.

Please provide a link here.
Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpWGckSSBH8
LMAO grin This is some real funny shhit. IPOB IPOB IPOB part 1&2.....
grab your copy now before it's too late grin

1 Like

Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by Chiedu4Trump: 1:10am On Jan 23, 2017
OP where are you so concerned about IPOB?

Since you don't like us, why are you desperate to keep us with you?

Are you scared of living on ur own?
Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by BlackCrypter: 2:00am On Jan 23, 2017
Lmaoooo. IDIOTIC PEOPLE OF BEERFRAUD -IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

Exposing the ignorance of Ipods wink
nah ! Exposing your ignorance.

And pls, keep your wink to yourself, ain't no homo
Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 23, 2017
wizzyrich:
nah ! Exposing your ignorance.

And pls, keep your wink to yourself, ain't no homo

You can't say keep your wink. Because wink is a verb not a noun. A verb cannot be a subject. Except a verbal forming gerund...

Ain't according to the 11th and 12th Oxford English Dictionaries means "am not"
so u supposed to say ain't a homo.
Not ain't (am not) no homo. Meaning you're homo.
Lear English Una no gree Ipob Ipob.

1 Like

Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

You can't say keep your wink. Because wink is a verb not a noun.

So under which category will you place the smiley you used ? You see why I said you are exposing your ignorance ?

Ain't according to the 11th and 12th Oxford English Dictionaries means "am not"
so u supposed to say ain't a homo.

Supposed to be "So you" and not "so u"

Lear English Una no gree Ipob Ipob.

"Learn" not "lear"

I would have taken your corrections, but that's suicide man. Copy and paste won't help you bro.

1 Like

Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 23, 2017
wizzyrich:
I would have taken your corrections, but that's suicide man. Copy and paste won't help you bro.

At least it is indubitable and utterly incontrovertible that it is a typographical erratum.
Learn.

It is not copy and paste man.
Be inextricable with your dictionaries...

They teach this in all secondary school.
Verbs don't form subject... *blink*
Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

At least it is indubitable and utterly incontrovertible that it is a typographical erratum.
Learn.

It is not copy and paste man.
Be inextricable with your dictionaries...

They teach this in all secondary school.
Verbs don't form subject... *blink*
I'm sure Someone typed those sentences for you. Your last posts doesn't show you have something upstair.
Re: Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 24, 2017
wizzyrich:
I'm sure Someone typed those sentences for you. Your last posts doesn't show you have something upstair.

All this Ipob self. The only verb that forms subject is "Gerund"
A verb like blink cannot be a subject

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys And Native Doctor Burnt To Death For Murder Of SS3 Student / Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi / Umahi Presents 2022 Appropriation Bill Of ₦145.4bn To Ebonyi House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.