Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Information Marketing Re-launch, Make N180,000 Montly. Rgster For My 7 Day Free - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Information Marketing Re-launch, Make N180,000 Montly. Rgster For My 7 Day Free (494 Views)

Becme An Infomation Markter, Make N180,000 Montly. 3dys Left, Rgster 7 Day Free / Becme An Infomation Markter, Make N180,000 Montly. Rgster For My 7 Day Free Lect / Information Marketing Re-launch, Make N180,000 Montly. Rgster For My 7 Day Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information Marketing Re-launch, Make N180,000 Montly. Rgster For My 7 Day Free by blogtostay: 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
The online seminar registration is still ongoing; so, make use of this great opportunity now!
A PRACTICAL VIDEO TUTORIAL OF HOW TO DESIGN YOUR OWN INFORMATION MARKETING WEB SITE WITHOUT WRITING PROGRAMING CODES WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU.
Haven been in a recession for a year plus now has proven that, this period is not the end to successful achievements rather an opportunity to strike back and discover what it is that we didn’t do well from the beginning. From an entrepreneurial point of view, recession seems to be the greatest opportunity for us now, and do not forget that so many countries who has been in the third world life with us before leaving us behind, made judicious use of this famine called recession because, they made proper use of the opportunity to cushion that which causes this precarious conditions. Which we neglected until the whole thing got to all of us anuses.
Well, my friend Ikenna once told me that hunger is very nutritious. And I asked him how thinking that my friend is about to go crazy; latter, from his explanation I realized what he was saying is the truth. He told me that you will never get to know how delicious a type of food is, whether okpa, amala not until you go hungry for one day then, even if the worst food is given to you, definitely you will rush it not recognizing how worst it is. I agreed with him because, I’ve once been in that condition. So, recession is nutritious as hunger is, just to discover how.
Anyway, I’m Kingsley Anyi, an internet marketer, web developer and a professional blogger in Nigeria. My aim here is to help you leverage from my own experience for years in the world of ICT in order to make money during and after this recession as I do.
Note this: one of the major causes of this recession was the inability of people to develop their human capacities for better tomorrow; all we think about is how to get money today and not have the money tomorrow.
I will be leading you on the lucrative venture which you know or may not have heard about called; INFORMATION MARKETING. But, I call it, DAILY CASH FLOW because; with information marketing you can market just about anything and be making appreciable amount of money while asleep. This accrued to my basic income online since 2009. You will learn how to start your own information marketing platform from scratch to the top. All you have to do is; CLICK http://www.blogtostay.com/compuhome.php

(1) (Reply)

My Passion Is Not My Profession / New Employment Opportunity In A Lagos IT Firm / You may not be hired because of your social media accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.