Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,739,467 members, 6,496,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 September 2021 at 11:43 PM

God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* (5370 Views)

How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2009
Didn't your bible says he was the father of 12 prince and would have multiple descendants ? Have you forgotten ?

Ishmael was a hero,

the reason why lineage of prophets were from isaac is because the jews have strong head, they kill their prophets. Unlike the guided arab,
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Didn't your bible says he was the father of 12 prince and would have multiple descendants ? Have you forgotten ?

Ishmael was a hero,

the reason why lineage of prophets were from isaac is because the jews have strong head, they kill their prophets. Unlike the guided arab,

Where did the quran talk about Ishmael's descendants? Isnt it enough that you fools claim the bible is corrupt and YET still go ferreting there for your facts on Ishmael, allah's favorite "son"?

[size=14pt]WHERE IS ALLAH'S OWN CLAIM ON ISHMAEL?[/size]
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Ishmael was a hero,

Based on?

Abuzola 1:

I cant believe a human who alleges he has a brain made this statement. Allah CLEARLY mentions the names, messages and alleged books given to "prophets" who curiously are ALL from the lineage of the second child, Isaac, all because Jews kill their prophets?

Where is the PROOF that ishmael is the father of the arabs? Where are Ishmael's prophets who were not killed by arabs?
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2009
For more on ishmael, see 2:125-129, 19:54, 38:48, 19:49, 21:72, etc
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

For more on ishmael, see 2:125-129, 19:54, 38:48, 19:49, 21:72, etc

and? Are you just listing verses that contain the word "ishmael"? What are the "more" that they allegedly contain?
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2009
The same way jesus was mentioned so was ishmael.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by toluxa1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

So you decided to come after seeing david on rescue

Abuzola 1:

Taluxa, come lets finish the unfinish business,

You dont expect me to be on Nairaland 24hrs, do you?

Abuzola 1:

Taluxa, come lets finish the unfinish business, like i said before i will show you that ishmael was the first born

You dont have to prove that to me. I have stated and proved that here over and over again. He was born 26 years before Isaac was born.
But as I have also stated earlier and from Gen 22: 2, God says take Isaac, your only son. This is because God did not recognise Ishmael in his program for the nation of Israel.

Note that Israel as a nation did not even start directly from Isaac, it started from Jacob (Isaac's Son). Even Esau's (Isaac's brother) decendants were not recognised as Israelites, they were Edomites. So Israel and Ishmael are not related as brothers but rather as Uncle and Nephew

And that is where you people get it wrong when you quote Deut. 18: 18 to support that fact the the promised prophet there is Muhammad rather than Jesus.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2009
Before that, so ishmael is a bastard, is that what u re saying, why would God refuse to recognise him
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by toluxa1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2009
toluxa1:

This is because God did not recognise Ishmael in his program for the nation of Israel.

Re-read what I wrote.

The even on Moriah was a parable (a physical event that actually pointed to something spiritual). It had alot to do with the Nation of Israel therefore Ishmael was not recognised in that program.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2009
This is ridiculous, and where did God told you that
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2009
why does abuzola sidestep all my questions? Is he too afraid to acknowledge the quran is nothing but a crappy lie?
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2009
Shut up
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Shut up

huh? You didnt expect to find the quran was empty?
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by toluxa1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2009
He doesnt have to speak to me personally bro. That is why we hv the Bible (His word). If you don't agree, then tell me what your quran teaches about the role of Ishmael in God's program for Israel. I guess my question is fussing with david's now.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2009
Why are you running away from the point, God didn't say so it was just ur opinion
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by toluxa1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2009
Lol. God didn't say what? That Ishmael was not in His program for national Israel? But in my last post, i just asked you to prove me wrong either from the bible or the quran.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2009
I defeated you cos you weren't able to find where God said so.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by toluxa1(m): 4:01am On Dec 01, 2009
Lol. What a childish excuse! I'll suggest you do more study bro. I actually thought you had knowledge about some of this things but now i see i was mistaken.

Note, we were not fighting neither were we having a quarell. I was just trying to bring you TRUTH.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2009
Since you can't provide it then lets move the hotspot. Are you ready ?
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Nezan(m): 9:46am On Dec 01, 2009
Hilarious thread.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2009
Yeah, jesu the jewish carpental is so funny, dying ko resurrect ni
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Nezan(m): 10:45am On Dec 01, 2009
davidylan:

Where did the quran talk about Ishmael's descendants? Isnt it enough that you fools claim the bible is corrupt and YET still go ferreting there for your facts on Ishmael, allah's favorite "son"?

[size=14pt]WHERE IS ALLAH'S OWN CLAIM ON ISHMAEL?[/size]

Abuzola 1:

Before that, so ishmael is a bastard, is that what u re saying, why would God refuse to recognise him

cheesy
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Reasonably(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2009
I disagree with the word hilarious that you used. Really, it's a sad thing that 2 billion human beings believe this rubbish even when it is as clear as the day that it's all bull crap. Sad or shameful would have been a better assertion. I cry for the one who worships a God that died. cry cry
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2009
Reasonably:

I disagree with the word hilarious that you used. Really, it's a sad thing that 2 billion human beings believe this rubbish even when it is as clear as the day that it's all bull crap. Sad or shameful would have been a better assertion. I cry for the one who worships a God that died. cry cry

shocked

welcome to NL
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Nezan(m): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2009
Reasonably:

I thought you were crying for people who are misled by mohammed into worshipping one of the arabian idols in the ka'aba called allah.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by jagunlabi(m): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2009
I have one question for the faithfuls of the three abrahamic dogmas here; what is the seeming obssession of these middle eastern desert gods with sacrifices? These desert deities can't seem to be able to do anything without one kind of sacrifices or the other.
Can the faithfuls of the three desert dogmas break this sacrifice obssessions down for me?Thanks.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2009
jagunlabi:

I have one question for the faithfuls of the three abrahamic dogmas here; what is the seeming obssession of these middle eastern desert gods with sacrifices? These desert deities can't seem to be able to do anything without one kind of sacrifices or the other.
Can the faithfuls of the three desert dogmas break this sacrifice obssessions down for me?Thanks.

in islam there is nothing like sacrifice to redeem sin, we slaughter ram to commemorate Abraham and Ishmael greatest trial
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2009
@Taluxa- Am refuting ur claim that Ishmael is the first born

Hagar: Sarah's Egyptian slave-girl; mother of Abram's first son, Ishmael; much conflict with Sarah after his birth; even more after the birth of Sarah's son, Isaac (16:1-21:21).

Ishmael: first-born son of Abraham, by Hagar (16:1-17:27); wife or wives never named, but has 12 sons (25:12-16), the ancestors of 12 tribes of Ishmaelites (37:25-28).

Sarai: Abram's wife, thus Terah's daughter-in-law (11:29-31); Abram also calls her his "sister," which seems deceptive in one story (12:10-20); but in another story Abram insists she really is his half-sister (his father's daughter by another wife; 20:1-18); originally childless, but in old age has a son, Isaac (16:1-21:7); name changed to SARAH (17:15); dies and is buried in Hebron (23:1-20).

Isaac: second son of Abraham, by wife Sarah, despite her old age (17:15-21; 21:1-35:29); marries Rebekah, who has twin sons, Esau & Jacob.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2009
wink
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by focused123(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2009
@ Abuzola :

Ishmael was the first son of Abraham but he was not the promised child.

The promised child is Isaac, which is the child Sarah had for Abraham at her old age according to the promise of God to Abraham.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2009
So ishmael is a bastard ? You guys are stupid
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2009
Where is taluxa,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. / Atheist Logic Be Like... / Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.