Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3111187 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimtahee: 12:49am On Mar 14, 2017
LordBaggins:

And we will still vote him
That's all that matters
While team Bisola will be resting.
How many times have Efe been up now, people are getting tired. The number of supporters are not as big as the last time he was up. He is not even trending on twitter like before. Why have you chosen the path of foolishness, why are you falling into biggie's bag of tricks.
I know someone like you probably only votes with we chat so you can't be bothered but have mercy on the foolish ones here suffering from recession yet burning down their recharge cards to vote for Efe. Have you no conscience?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by LordBaggins: 12:50am On Mar 14, 2017
dominique:

When has he ever entertained? By doing what? Blasting pidgin? Picking his nose? Weak rap? Drunken rants? Forcing himself on a girl that's not into him? Oh! he has 'grace', let the grace come and the entertain us naa.

#Talantovernosepicking
#Brainoverkidneys

Vote Debie-Rise

I agree with you that he is not talented.
Apart from the performance at the wedding and occasional displays what specific role has Debby played in the house apart from being a joker. Even to cook sef
It's people like you who will come out tomorrow and say Efe fans are very insulting. Abeg park well jare

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:53am On Mar 14, 2017
Pls, ignore most of those posts or just counter it constructively, without insults or bragging. We are now Team - Less talk, more votes.
Week in, week out, the pressure is getting higher. Efe isn't safe yet until he is safe. Pls, campaign, spread the news, broadcast and vote for Efe as much as you can. No dulling, no relaxing till Saturday night pls. Thanks, FAM.
Team Efe.
One Love!

Neimar:

You go old oooo... EFE IS GOIN NOWHERE
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Neimar: 12:55am On Mar 14, 2017
PrincessKab:
Pls, ignore most of those posts or just counter it constructively, without insults or bragging. We are now Team - Less talk, more votes.
Week in, week out, the pressure is getting higher. Efe isn't safe yet until he is safe. Pls, campaign, spread the news, broadcast and vote for Efe as much as you can. No dulling, no relaxing till Saturday night pls. Thanks, FAM.
Team Efe.
One Love!

500votes already for Efe

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Geniro: 12:56am On Mar 14, 2017
Kimtahee:
[s]I laugh out loud. They will use you people and exhaust every penny in your account and at the end of the day the money will go to someone else most likely Bisola. I know about 20 Yoruba people that are ready to use hundreds of thousands of naira to vote her.
Biggie is playing you people like a chess game and just like the lifeless chess board you are a pawn in his hands.
The power card marvis won was supposed to be used to save herself or any other housemate of her choice, but biggie seeing his cash cow Efe was up and that his senseless fans will vote, he turned it to her just putting one other housemate up.

I honestly would be laughing at you guys but now I sincerely pity you people. Efe will be up next week again and the upper week too. Bisola and her fans will be resting and on the finale show down that will give her the money while you poor people have sweated yourselves to death. grin and exhausted your three square meals. Hahahahahahahahahaha.
I always substantiate my theories with proof, take a look at the man that wants to give Bisola the money, see his picture with the president and know this ain't an empty threat.
When a woman is born brainless her cat suffers, in this case when a fan base are so brainless their money for food disappears.
Before you go to bed today, pray very well so your ancestors will return your senses back to you.
A foolish child brings shame to his creator. [/s]

Too much noise abeg. Is it your money ?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by LordBaggins: 12:57am On Mar 14, 2017
Kimtahee:

While team Bisola will be resting.
How many times have Efe been up now, people are getting tired. The number of supporters are not as big as the last time he was up. He is not even trending on twitter like before. Why have you chosen the path of foolishness, why are you falling into biggie's bag of tricks.
I know someone like you probably only votes with we chat so you can't be bothered but have mercy on the foolish ones here suffering from recession yet burning down their recharge cards to vote for Efe. Have you no conscience?

Haba is it your money we are using, did we beg you to vo for him why e dey pain you. Vote your fav HM and we vote ours. Don't come here preaching what I don't know. I see you are a fortune-teller who knows it all.

To achieve success you don't need to count how many times you fall or the cost involved. Just focus on your goal

Onelove

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimtahee: 12:58am On Mar 14, 2017
Geniro:

Keep voting, I will be here watching it all as it unveils.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimtahee: 1:02am On Mar 14, 2017
LordBaggins:

Haba is it your money we are using, did we beg you to vo for him why e dey pain you. Vote your fav HM and we vote ours. Don't come here preaching what I don't know. I see you are a fortune-teller who knows it all.

To achieve success you don't need to count how many times you fall or the cost involved. Just focus on your goal

Onelove
To achieve success?
So Efe winning the money will be among the success stories of your life? shocked
I give up, clearly you are very far.
Good luck lady or man.
You will be in my prayers .

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by LordBaggins: 1:02am On Mar 14, 2017
Geniro:

Nna i tire ooo. This one na new recruit sef, am suspecting one of those with different monickers
#teamEfeletsvote

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by LordBaggins: 1:03am On Mar 14, 2017
Kimtahee:
To achieve success? So Efe winning the money will be among the success stories of your life? shocked I give up, clearly you are very far. Good luck lady or man. You will be in my prayers .

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:04am On Mar 14, 2017
My Dear, it's better not to interfere. We, Team Efe, aren't even sure of our fate yet, the votings are unpredictable these days. See, ganging against a strong contender now will even lower one's chance at the final also cos that contestant will mobilise his followers to support a weak contender at the final, so that one won't win cos one was responsible for his downfall. So, both of them have their advantages and disadvantages, it's better to remain neutral, especially now that we may still be a bit sure that he has upper hand than the strong contenders he's up with right now, for now.
However, Team Soma, how far nau? You know Soma was deeply loved by Efe's clique and none of them nominated him. Efe is up for eviction now, among the real clique, and he needs your support, pls vote for him. He is loyal to Somadina's mama too(Bisola) and in her voice - "Somadina, my son, what are you watching?"... Pls, join us as we are stronger together.

Pls let's support Efe, he is the most loyal of them all. Pls, vote EFE. We love you all.

Team Efe,
One Love!

mercy232:
u aren't obviously palying a good game by doing dat # team Efe should vote a bit 4 d least contender as well, whc I guess should be Debie -Rise...and dat will gently remove another strong house mate... so as to ease tention on his fans on the last days # team SOMA #lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by RANSOBAYO50(f): 1:13am On Mar 14, 2017
Team bisola, Bassey and Bally, vote debie-rise don't forget the hyphen.. It's not Debbie rice, neither is it debie rice, it's "debie-rise"... The only oyinbo in the house has to return to Romania,...this is bbnaija not bbromania...
Debie-rise needs your votes
Grab your phone(s), your relatives phone(s), colleague(s) phone(s), even friends and enemies phone(s), vote debie-rise and TTT.
They deserve to be in the finals.

#team Bisola and Bassey

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Iceydream(f): 1:14am On Mar 14, 2017
ifunayalov:

I am ready to sponsor people to vote by sms for Debie rise
we will do our best for her. she doesn't deserve to leave like this.
let me know if you are interested

I'm interested

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by RANSOBAYO50(f): 1:17am On Mar 14, 2017
I'm interested
ifunayalov:

I am ready to sponsor people to vote by sms for Debie rise
we will do our best for her. she doesn't deserve to leave like this.
let me know if you are interested

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:19am On Mar 14, 2017
It's network, FAM. Please, be calm and try again today. Pls, spread the word, broadcast and vote as much as you can to save Efe. He is not safe yet o. Every week comes with its own challenges, we can't be too sure. Let's not depend on analysis nor relax. Goodnight Dear.
Team Efe.
One Love!

queenola1:
Please where are Efe's team oooo. I have my 3phones set to vote Efe as usual oooo but tonight I have been clicking on 'vote' on the wechat and it's not responding. Pls what can I do because I can't sleep dis night until I vote for Efe 300 times with my 3phones on wechat. Pls can dis be network ish?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimtahee: 1:22am On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=LordBaggins post=54565680][/quote]
The only idiot here is the one that counts a person who doesn't even know he exists and will probably never winning the money as his own personal success.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:27am On Mar 14, 2017
Please FAM, let it pass. We're not in for calling names nau, we've been accused and should try our possible best to do away with it. Just ignore as many posts as you can that carry hateful comments, and if you must defend, pls do that constructively and maturely and walk away if it seems provocative.
We're on Operation Less Talk, More Votes. Let our votes do the talking and justify us. Our boy isn't safe yet until he's safe. Don't be distracted, don't lose focus. Keep routing for votes, spreading the message across, broadcasting, campaigning and voting for Efe.
Team Efe,
One Love!

oviejnr:
WHETHER EFE FAN OR NOT, I HAVE MY EYES WATCHING YOU PICKING ON ANY HOUSEMATES CALLING THEM NAMES WITH THE GIBBERISH YOU TYPE AND CALL IT AN IDEA. FEELS GOOD TO KNOW YOU ACCEPTED BEEN A FOOL grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:35am On Mar 14, 2017
Hello FAM!
Pls, it was just an error of omission, you're too important not to be mentioned. The list long no be small you know we can't have a whole Efe'Nation's name on the list. You are also recognised and we crave your understanding, as she mentioned in the message, it's an endless list. We recognise your support and have been seeing you everywhere.
However, pls, your boy isn't safe yet until he's safe o. Pls, keep routing for him, do spread the message through broadcast and keep voting as much as you can and extend to people too.
Team Efe!!!
One Love.

Misswang001:
Ifyalways- asked to be removed, she isn't teamEfe. Why am I not being mentioned embarassed?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 1:38am On Mar 14, 2017
dominique:

So badly that she pushed him away when he tried to hit on her a couple of Saturdays ago, ilaff grin

No time to check time abeg, voting in progress
Na so jare,voting is d koko bt i guess deby mistake told ebuka on sunday dat she loves efe..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:46am On Mar 14, 2017
Oh! You're even on my team. @toseen7 too! shocked We did it again o. Conte beat Mourhino once again. I know he'll complain tomorrow that is was cos of the red card, or say that Conte's jubilation was in mockery of him. We chased the RedDevils outta the FA...moving on!!!
Hope you're routing massively for your guy! Abeg o, he's not safe yet o, no assurance. Pls spread the news, broadcast and vote as much as you can for Efe.
Team Efe!!!
One Love.

zicoraads:
Time for some sweet football at the Bridge cool

Chelsea cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HarmonyDee(f): 1:54am On Mar 14, 2017
#debie-rise# ur votes are coming... .how do i check the online voting results?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:58am On Mar 14, 2017
It won't send notification. Just click on your preferred candidate's name, it will bring out his/her profile and a start figure of 0 (Zero) between the Negative and Positive signs. Click on the + till it reaches 100, then click Vote. If it goes through, it'll notify you above where you voted that you have 0 votes remaining. Pls note, if it still appears as 100 votes remaining, you'll need to retry again. That's the only way you can know the votes have through, you won't be sent any notification.
Hope this helps!
Team Efe.
One Love.

ifunayalov:
someone pls help me out here
how do I know I have voted 100 times on wechat
it's not sending me any notification
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 1:59am On Mar 14, 2017
Geniro:

Abi o and d last time i checked telecommunication company have nt come out complaining dat people are voting too much...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:02am On Mar 14, 2017
http://www.bigbrothernaija.net/p/big-brother-naija-voting-polls.html?m=1

Pls note, the results aren't official and though, they've not updated this week's yet, so you may check back later.

However, that name - HarmonyDee . Are you into music?

Team Efe.
One Love.

HarmonyDee:
#debie-rise# ur votes are coming...
.how do i check the online voting results?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 2:04am On Mar 14, 2017
LordBaggins:

Onelove
Kimitahe pls did has any1 beg u 4 airtime on this blog,so y u been dis caring,let's waste money,e no concern anybody..i wil beg biggy to present u an award on the finale...MOST CARING BBN 2017 VIEWER

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:13am On Mar 14, 2017
Pls kindly ignore and let this pass. Let's campaign for our candidate only. Don't respond to any hateful comment or campaign against another candidate. Pls ignore all hateful comments directed towards you or Efe or us all, defend when needful and constructively, politely. Pls, let this pass and don't be distracted.
Been seeing you everywhere. Keep up the good work. Pls, Efe isn't safe yet until he's safe. Let's spread it all over the social media networks, through broadcasts, let's vote for him as much as we fan pls. We should not be confident yet, let's not relax till Saturday evening.
Keep up the good work.
Team Efe.
One Love.

lilee2hot:

Of course i wear always pampers once in a month so that is not a problem. TTT WILL STILL GO HOME, his wife is calling him tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

#TEAMEFENATION
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:16am On Mar 14, 2017
Pls, kindly support Team Efe. He's Bisola's personal person and has remained loyal to their friendship from Day 1, without backstabbing her. Thank you!
One Love.

hardeycute:
When Ttt is up.for eviction he clings to bisola.Man be going home this week
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ollah2: 2:24am On Mar 14, 2017
Kimtahee:
[s]When I said it that Efe was wicked and heartless, no one believed me. Unlike most people here, I see beyond facial expressions, I see the heart and soul and no matter how innocent you look or appear, I see through you in a second.

Cutejude might be immature, but he is one of the most kind hearted people here, he looks like that friend that you can call on when you are in trouble and he will have your back.

Princess kab seems well mannered and nice but she is as fake as a three dollar bill, she will betray a friend but make it seem as the friend is the one at fault.

Papykush likes to appear tough on the net, but in real life he is a calm dude that would rather stay out of trouble and would never keep a friend like TTT. Even though he is very vain and conscious of his looks, he is humble and wise enough to stay away from trouble.

That brings me to Efe who I saw through the very first day. Sometimes I ask myself if my hatred for him is justified, if am overacting even though I know my instincts have never lied to me, well today put my concern as rest.
T boss risked contamination when she treated Efe's boil. Now you go into the room 3 hours later and nominate her, granted you had to as she is your least favorite but what shocked me and confirmed my observation that the boy is a devil is his reason. Even if he nominated her without decampaigning her like marvis and bisola I would have understood, but the decampaiging three hours later jolted me because you don't pay kindness with evil. Gratitude is the least of virtue but ingratitude is the worst of vices.
His fans will see nothing wrong with this, because they are useless sheep without brain but for this singular act alone, Efe will never win this game. Karma is real and it bites very hard. Being real is no excuse for being wicked.

For those thinking t boss will be evicted, you are clearly delusional or just downright stupid.
Frankfiny, if you truly want to campaign for T boss leave nairaland and go to all other social media sites, these block heads have their mind already made up nothing you do or say can persuade them.
Last week we made the greatest error, more talking and less voting, this week I intend to correct it. Sunday will prove just how much.
Mtcheeew.
May Thunder and Amadioha strike anyone that dares quote me. [/s]

You talk too much. Learn to keep quite.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:28am On Mar 14, 2017
Haba! Nobody is booting him out nau, don't forget Efe is also up for eviction and we are voting for him. It's not as if we are voting for anybody else so TTT won't stay. As it is, they still remain friends, it's a game, so we ain't against him.
And the prayer below though, Amen, it's a positive one.
But don't give up just yet or easily, your message kindna points so, don't be deceived, they all stand an equal chance here. Do not be discouraged. Keep routing for him.
All the Best.

Team Efe.
One Love.

Heebah:
I see a future IK and Ebuka in TTT,so haters if una like make una boot am out. But believe me,d guy has sold himself out there n jobs are waiting for him from different corners. As for una Mr logistics.... Hmm....may the so called "Grace of God" push him through life. King of Pidgin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimtahee: 2:30am On Mar 14, 2017
PrincessKab:
Haba! Nobody is booting him out nau, don't forget Efe is also up for eviction and we are voting for him. It's not as if we are voting for anybody else so TTT won't say. As it is, they still remain friends, it's a game, so we ain't against him.
And the prayer below though, Amen, it's a positive one.
But don't give up just yet or easily, your message kindna points so, don't be deceived, they all stand a equal chance here. So don't be discouraged. Keep routing for him.
All the Best.

Team Efe.
One Love.

Clearly you are jobless.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:34am On Mar 14, 2017
Please, vote for Efe...

yorhmienerd:
Okay,

Hmmm,

I don't watch BBN, but I've 500wechat vote and I'm to 'dash' it out.

Pls who can I vote for?

AND Pls don't mention Tboss beside me o sad
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 2:51am On Mar 14, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Lol, don't forget to vote debie-rise, and please it's rise note beans, so that your votes will count.
Haaa..y u just saying this i sent vote debby rice 10times already..pls do me a favour remind me on saturday at 9pm to change it and send d right name to vote..thank u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.