Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3110822 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
sirfee:
Lol,as usual na.I have bought 3 additional sims just because of Bally.

Weldone sir

Vote Bally to 32052
NA SOO, MAKE YOU SEF EXPERIENCE THE LEVEL SMALL. I DEY WITH U!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
pradoworld:
My 2,000 wechat votes up for grab

The first team to request gets 60%
Second gets 30%
Third gets 10%

A single team can get it all.

Proof of votes will be dropped on Friday.

#TeamEfe

Kindly vote Debie-Rise. God bless you and yours.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ollah2: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:

You people got a free week today, one would think as sensible and busy people you would be resting this week, but you people are like a group of annoying mosquitoes buzzing everywhere. Gosh! Are you people obsessed with voting and campaign?

I can see a pained nigga

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
oviejnr:
THATS NOT ME, IM NOT CAMPAIGNING FOR ANYONE OR VOTING. IM ON A WEEK VACATION. wink wink
Are you winking at me?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ollah2: 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Vivipop:
Lol @Marvis playing the Eba card. Honestly, I thought I was the queen of swallow until I met Marvis, that girl can swallow the whole of Africa and still look the same. I doff my hat for the babe jare!

Swallow is different from swallow

You are the Queen of swallow and no contest here at all
She's the Queen of eba
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
ollah2:

I can see a pained nigga
I see an obsessed girl, at this point I can safely say you are stalking me.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ollah2: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:

I see an obsessed girl, at this point I can safely say you are stalking me.

Stalk?? I mentioned someone right before and after you.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Yungwhy(m): 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
adonismuller:
lol...your brain is like Nigerian drainage system...(shallow)

what has intelligence got to do with rap?

rap is inborn...with little of environmental influence...

teamEfe

Oga oooo

I think that first line describes you instead

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:

I can almost bet on it, t boss is beating Debbie this week on percentage, how much are we betting on it?

You just said you can 'almost' bet on it. Your commitment is still doubtful, so let's not define the stakes yet. But this is more about her being safe than beating Tboss.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ollah2: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
rhosmherhy:
Abeg ttt get fanbase

They are presently offline till the show ends
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

You are really new guy no. 1! Wait till Sunday Man! You won't believe the Poll's Result!

TeamBally
been a newguy way way back. It's very risky testing bally fan base @ d eleventh hour, I cannot see him . Rallying up much fans even to beat d late kemen may his bbn life rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:
Efe fans are just too irritating, your contestant is not even up, yet you people are all over here making useless noise.
If not that I don't want to be banned I for say make thunder fire your mouth grin
Threebear:
Efe fans are just too irritating, your contestant is not even up, yet you people are all over here making useless noise.
If not that I don't want to be banned I for say make thunder fire your mouth!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
PrincessKab:
No pls. When you were all giving gratitude yesterday, you all didn't mention Team Efe, and we know a lot of Efe fans voted for her. It wasn't fair...Always good to do things cos of other times. No one mentioned, and last week, they were all campaigning that we should share our votes as strategy, despite Efe being up, but after voting, you thanked others excluding us grin
Nothing personal, just the truth.

Sweerie, sorry please, but I remember I said thank you to all who voted for Debie-rise.

Pls, we are sorry again. Kindly vote giver her all or greater number of your votes Dr.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=queenola1 post=54786546][/quote]

No vex. It is still yours to do with as you please.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
MrEnigma007:

it is annoying how bias the so call Efe fans can be... It is a game and no one can be 100% real but in their mind Efe is the definition of real...

I think being supposedly poor is real... If Efe was in BBA he won't last one month... FACT.

Housemate to me that got game is TTT, he is just unlucky it wasn't BBA he would have been in the finals if not winning sef.
Big brother Naija and not BBAfrica. Thank God u know d difference!! That's y Efe is BBnaija 2017

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
chykmoni:
Good evening ladies and gent.
It is another hectic week for #teamRISE-Nation. Please let us put hand together once more for our girl DEBIE-RISE. Thanks you all and may God bless you all.

One love
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
oviejnr:
NA SOO, MAKE YOU SEF EXPERIENCE THE LEVEL SMALL. I DEY WITH U!!!
Gratias
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
handsam:

Vote Efe. wink

He is not up, so please don't waste your money and vote. Please vote Debie-rise.

Thank you.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Vanessa88:

You mean you don't bbnaija?

No I dont, except for the video clips I watch sometimes. All I know about the show is from here.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
newguy1:
been a newguy way way back. It's very risky testing bally fan base @ d eleventh hour, I cannot see him . Rallying up much fans even to beat d late kemen may his bbn life rest in peace.

grin

Bally gets Fans. We were in ghost mode because he has never been up for EVICTION! You won't believe the Result Dude!

Bookmarked this Post for reference Purpose!

TeamBally

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Efe's decision today was a hard one...If he had put Bisola or Marvis up, people would never have forgiven him, he would have been hugely criticized by all( including teamEfe).
I remember when he had to save between TTT and Bisola, and he saved TTT....There was no way he could put Bisola up.
I am sure deep down, Bally understands he has bin friends with Bisola and Marvis before he came into the picture..When Bally is saved on Sunday, Efe and Bally would get over this day.....I wish Biggie didn't make him go through this....TeamEfe4life

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
adonismuller:
don't mind the cow...when he was nominating and swapping Efe he didn't know they were from South south...

f.ucking tribal bigot...he should go and do his over Sabi outside...

teamEfe
No mind dat greedy Bassey. A guy who cld not save TTT dat comes from d same state wit him now talking abt South South region with Efe. It's a pity Bassey u gat no team sef

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
ollah2:

Swallow is different from swallow

You are the Queen of swallow and no contest here at all
She's the Queen of eba
Lol, to me Eba is the only swallow I know, any other is counterfeit. Sermovita,fufu,wheat and the rest are nothing like my sumptuous hot Eba. Marvis is really the Queen of Eba no doubt. Nobody dey drag am with her.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
newguy1:
Haaaaaaaaaaa! Easy o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Thisboysef(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
Uhmm wetin i been wan tall sef? Abeg make somebody remind me
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
adonismuller:
don't mind the cow...when he was nominating and swapping Efe he didn't know they were from South south...

f.ucking tribal bigot...he should go and do his over Sabi outside...

teamEfe

the guy na Foool I dey wait for him on Sunday...FUCCK boy oshi..fucck you bassey..
TeamTTT FOREVER!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Bally gets Fans. We were in ghost mode because he has never been up for EVICTION! You won't believe the Result Dude!

Bookmarked this Post for reference Purpose!

TeamBally
Bally Bally we sail,singing the songs of victory even at the presence of our rivals and enemies.

TeamFineBally
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Estellar: 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
toseen7:
eosigwe ammyluv2002 L0velyn to9ine EXCUSEme2 Latebloomerrr Estellar ninnyanny Zicoraads oviejr tustrange Traecey Berryice factsandfigures reflx princesskab chy200 ugojiC ashleydolls deathstroke Ginaz Misswang001 Donbabajay12 Lynette2cute bibijegede Tare22 SPDAZZY ovop Sweetestrose adonismuller DoctorStrange richommie Vivipop whiteprince vanessa88 femolala001 Plus10 otaroghene wapadunk Dynamite02 akpos247 seasy mophe01 lilee2hot Giantslayer WuDBMother Austar Smellymouth bishop4APC smokey3y3z handsam huey99...
Awesome citizens of #Efenation, who are saving this week o?
Tbore, debie guitar rise, ogabally or Bassey?
Debie-rise and Bally

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
factsandfigures:
If not that I don't want to be banned I for say make thunder fire your mouth ;DIf not that I don't want to be banned I for say make thunder fire your mouth!
Why would Thunder Fire my mouth when I used my hand to type? undecided
Are you sure you are all there?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
thatchick:

So she can mumuishly waste the money on a man in the name of love. I don't like Efe, but I prefer him winning the money than Bisola. Abeg what's the code to vote Debbie rise through sms.

Debie-Rise to 32052.

Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sleekydee:
just here wondering who TTT fanbase will be rooting for

Anybody except bassey. .we TeamTTT are waiting for him on Sunday.as for me I'm voting debbi rise guitar or the ninjas.
TTT FOREVER!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
olubankemi:

Sweerie, sorry please, but I remember I said thank you to all who voted for Debie-rise.

Pls, we are sorry again. Kindly vote giver her all or greater number of your votes Dr.

Thanks.
my dear 4get it. Stop begging team Efe for Votes. We are Saving Bally. Efe already said Bally is his G and bally said he won't have picked Efe if he was d Hoh. So can't u see we ve got work to do. Dis ur begging d pain me. Abeg stop.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.