Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3084997 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 21, 2017
zicoraads:

You even have time. Anything anyone does who supports Efe, they dash it to the whole team grin

We are used to it cheesy

Meanwhile, who are you rooting for this week? embarassed
The thing is annoying. If someone says something even if he is a neutral they will say "teamEfe". TeamEfe can do no right in their eyes.
I'm rooting for Bally oo. You?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 7:07am On Mar 21, 2017
zicoraads:

For those of you on TeamEfe rooting for Debie, it's not so much about her, but about people like this who support her.

They don't need your votes. They did it last time; and they feel they can do it again.

I understand the point about wanting to vote for who you want to, but please, send some more to Bally. Thanks you sirs and mas embarassed

#TeamBally cool
SALUTAMUS
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 7:09am On Mar 21, 2017
zicoraads:
TeamBally cool

Vote Bally

Vote Bally

Bally is never a threat to your favorite. A close friend and confidant of Efe. They can say it's a game and not a family reunion all they want, but Bally doesn't really deserve to go home this time.

And those on TeamBisola, you want Bisola to become an emotional wreck?

Who will be cuddling and kissing her on those lonely nights? grin cheesy

Bikònu...vote Bally cool
More power to your elbow @Smellymouth I sight you.Good morning everybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mummykyrti(f): 7:13am On Mar 21, 2017
frankfiny:
Really?? You must be an awesome person to be #TeamEfe and not hate TBoss.. Nice. Please Vote TBoss.. Thanks a lot #TeamTBoss appreciates
am not an awesome person but thanks anyways, bbn isn't a do or die affair 4 me, dem no take permission from me bfre they entered bbn....I vote as I wish jare....for me its a game and its fun....I like tboss tho initially I didn't but I took my tym to study her, everybody must not be like us, background and training differs, debie too is cool, it hasn't entered her head yet that its a dog eat dog competition..bally am still studying him but he's cool.

#teamefe
#loyaltycounts

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enniewest(f): 7:16am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

Voting every minute. I want us to top the percentage this week.
Hope you are voting via wechat too ?

#Team tboss
Tboss for the money

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mummykyrti(f): 7:19am On Mar 21, 2017
ninnyanny:
her kidney de deceive her grin
asin ehn, if marvis wins ehn, I'll confirm it that life is funny
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:26am On Mar 21, 2017
sirfee:
At the moment "Efenation" is divided into three camps.The first camp are those that won't participate in this week voting because they are saving for next week and the final.The second camp are those that would support and vote for Bally just because of his relationship with Efe(not sure of the percentage though).The third camp are those that would support and vote for Debie-rise(sympathy votes) based on logistics.
well said!, my friends are not voting for anyone dis week(saving for nxt week), i'm voting Bally, and i know some EfeNation are voting for Debie-rise.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WhiteSoup: 7:29am On Mar 21, 2017
Please what is this Big Brother everyone are talking about? I does not even knows what all of you is talking about.

Please somebody should help me sad

CC
Boiledcorn
Redoil
Friedplantain
EgusiSoup
Bitterleafsoup
Onionsoup
Smellymouth
Stupidity
Fowlyansh
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ogorwyne(f): 7:33am On Mar 21, 2017
efenation please vote oga Bally abeg. dude Is so cool.

my friends friend is my friend o. Bally and efe are friends. make una do something please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sheylarhh(m): 7:37am On Mar 21, 2017
zicoraads:
TeamBally cool

Vote Bally

Vote Bally

Bally is never a threat to your favorite. A close friend and confidant of Efe. They can say it's a game and not a family reunion all they want, but Bally doesn't really deserve to go home this time.

And those on TeamBisola, you want Bisola to become an emotional wreck?

Who will be cuddling and kissing her on those lonely nights? grin cheesy

Bikònu...vote Bally cool
Dats d reason Bally shuld b voted out by #Team Bisola...Bisola for d mulla

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 21, 2017
Debie-Rise all the way!!!!

TeamDebie-Sweet

TeamBallyEyes

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mummykyrti(f): 7:40am On Mar 21, 2017
Am seriously waiting for next week, if efe is still ultimate hoh and has to select again, if one person leaves by Sunday deyd be 6left, if he has to select 4persons, I wonder who it would be...hehehe
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 7:41am On Mar 21, 2017
zicoraads:

For those of you on TeamEfe rooting for Debie, it's not so much about her, but about people like this who support her.

They don't need your votes. They did it last time; and they feel they can do it again.

I understand the point about wanting to vote for who you want to, but please, send some more to Bally. Thanks you sirs and mas embarassed

#TeamBally cool

Yea.. so dat bally can spend one more week looking like a mumu dat he is. Contributing nothing. Pls save yourself d stress of quoting me. Face your favorite housemate and leave me out of your delusion.
Its a game. You dont vote because someone is someones friend. You vote because someone deserves to stay. Bally doesnt know u. Neither does efe
Stop sweating up and down bbnaija like a xmas chicken

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sheylarhh(m): 7:44am On Mar 21, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Guys, Please Vote Debie-Rise to 32052. Keep her safe one more week. Thank you.

Cc:
Dominique
Geekybabe
Ifunayalov
Ujsizzle
Toposh
Crowntoro
1bkaye
Daposh
Mamaboms
Olubankemi
SnezBaba
sirfee
Iamoyindamola
ToyinDipo
akthedream
Monex
Fitzmayowa
Dabrake
Iceydream
ModupeJ
Chykmoni
Giel
Codedguy1
Vedah
ammyluv2002
Oyind18

If I have mentioned you, it's because of your support for Debie-Rise throughout last week. I know some of you are busy with your favorites this week (Sirfee, doing it for Bally this time; good luck to everyone). If I've omitted your name, please know that you're by no means less appreciated. Just keep voting please. God bless you.

It funny u mentioned only team Debbie...Team Bisola and Team Efe massively voted for Debbie rise last week yet u failed to acknowledge us...so because Debbie got 20% of d total votes u now feeling urself shey...No worry we Team Bisola and Team Efe gonna back out now...let see if only Team Debbie rise 'll b enough to save her...PEACE!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sevantex(m): 7:45am On Mar 21, 2017
I never even see anybody write team bassey or mention the guy at all, chaiii!! E be like say that guy leg dn dy near door small small o, chia!!
maybe akwa ibom and calabar go vote am sha massively, chai

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mummykyrti(f): 7:49am On Mar 21, 2017
sheylarhh:

It funny u mentioned only team Debbie...Team Bisola and Team Efe massively voted for Debbie rise last week yet u failed to acknowledge us...so because Debbie got 20% of d total votes u now feeling urself shey...No worry we Team Bisola and Team Efe gonna back out now...let see if only Team Debbie rise 'll b enough to save her...PEACE!!!
there are some names there that aren't team debie I.e sirfee he's team bally, we are humans na, its not easy...vote pls regardless of whether you where mentioned or not.....no vex o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mummykyrti(f): 7:50am On Mar 21, 2017
sevantex:
I never even see anybody write team bassey or mention the guy at all, chaiii!!
E be like say that guy leg dn dy near door small small o, chia!!

asin ehn, he might have fans tho

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2017
sevantex:

I wanted to ask same thing. Where are his fans who voted for him the last time?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2017
mummykyrti:
asin ehn, he might have fans tho
EFEnation rooting for him to stay, they have declared him their senate president
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2017
enniewest:
Hope you are voting via wechat too ?

#Team tboss
Tboss for the money
Bleep that shit, vote only through SMS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adelawry(m): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2017
sevantex:

When the calabar boy was doing his campaign yesterday, he said Efe shouldn't nominate him becos they are brothers from the south south. I laff tire. So when he was swapping him with Bally last week he didn't know they were brothers. Hypocrite oshi... He should gerarahere biko. #TeamBasseyMustGo #TeamBisola

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enniewest(f): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

Bleep that shit, vote only through SMS.
Why?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sevantex(m): 7:59am On Mar 21, 2017
Agbgift:

I wanted to ask same thing. Where are his fans who voted for him the last time?

Babe, i tired oo
I tink the problem with him now is most ppl have serious divided attentions now when it comes to the voting tin, most ppl will share votes btw bally and debie rise, tboss and debie rise, bally and tboss and at the end, bassey mite end up wit fewer votes

U never knw tho but to be honest, alot of ppl including me wants the ladies saved and when it comes to which guy to vote, u knw the name littering the thread now

I pray bassey scales tru, akwa ibom and calabar gats turn up for am, kemen culd also mobilise votes for him also if he doesnt hate them all now, hehehe grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 8:05am On Mar 21, 2017
toseen7:
well said!, my friends are not voting for anyone dis week(saving for nxt week), i'm voting Bally, and i know some EfeNation are voting for Debie-rise.
Good morning,everyone has the right to freedom of thought,expression,conscience etc.This is just a game for fun so I'm not imposing Bally on anyone.For your information;I'm giving Debie-rise 10 sms votes and 100 wechat votes despite the fact that my favourite housemate "Bally" is also up for eviction.Do the the calculation,1 sms vote is equivalent to 100 wechat votes so therefore I'm giving her 1100 votes.

TeamBally

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2017
enniewest:
Why?
I don't know how your pocket is though, vote by any means you are comfortable with. But SMS carry much more impact.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chuchunana: 8:07am On Mar 21, 2017
Team Bally all the way. Lets make him stay one more week and kick the "boss lady" out…#tbossmustgo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:09am On Mar 21, 2017
sheylarhh:

Nice one, let every team fight for themselves.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:11am On Mar 21, 2017
sirfee:
God morning brother,yes let's save Bally B.Thank you

Vote Bally to 32052 (SMS Votes) available to all networks.

You can also vote for him via wechat(it is free)

So you self fit campaign?
A whole you. Wetin man no go see for this life. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by danbrowndmf(m): 8:12am On Mar 21, 2017
Laveda:

I tire. grin

He said he feels so cause of TTT's eviction.. And that her fanbase influenced it..

Efe is good sha
hey dear morning
. check your mail
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tare22(m): 8:12am On Mar 21, 2017
toseen7:
eosigwe ammyluv2002 L0velyn
to9ine
EXCUSEme2 Latebloomerrr Estellar
ninnyanny
Zicoraads oviejr tustrange Traecey
Berryice factsandfigures reflx princesskab
chy200 ugojiC ashleydolls deathstroke Ginaz
Misswang001 Donbabajay12
Lynette2cute bibijegede Tare22 SPDAZZY
ovop
Sweetestrose adonismuller DoctorStrange
richommie Vivipop whiteprince vanessa88
femolala001 Plus10 otaroghene wapadunk
Dynamite02
akpos247 seasy mophe01 lilee2hot
Giantslayer
WuDBMother Austar
Smellymouth bishop4APC smokey3y3z
handsam huey99...

Awesome citizens of #Efenation, who are saving this week o?

Tbore, debie guitar rise, ogabally or Bassey?

I think I can spend small money on Bally alone

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 21, 2017
sheylarhh:

E never reach fight na, she no remember everybody name. Thanks for your votes. Let's do it again.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:13am On Mar 21, 2017
Bally - I told Debie, wey be her friend, to go and sleep on the bed, she no gree oo..
Bisola - She be the "winch" of the house
Marvis - Kemen too left, Jon, Gifty, CocoIce, Miyonse; Ese also slept on that bed
grin
(Efe has gone to the Diary room)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.