Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3107116 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
see them see them grin grin grin grin they have started bias reporting.....they both had faults ooo but they will make it look like it is only bisola that had fault...while bisola was talking about the distance of the coins debbie got angry and told bisola to shut up then bisola fired back too...bisola was wrong,debbie was wrong too...but here on this thread some ignorant ones will blame only one party....hypocrites

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
frankfiny:
I love the new Debbie... Bold and Beautiful!!!
Bold? Not yet

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
h8rr:
Bisola is one loud, arrogant and aggressive hôe. Who the hell would wanna wife some like her? Ewww
I DUNNO WHO IS GOING TO WIFE THE SINGLE MOTHER,WHO JUMPS FROM ONE MALE HOUSEMATE TO ANOTHER....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
crowntoro:
To me, she didn't do enough

She did, the keep shut really got to bisola and it was epic...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
crowntoro:
Bisola said Debie-rise does not have sense

Debie-rise said Bisola is Mad

I really don't know what took Debie-rise time to show herself
If u get craze, show it cheesy
Hanhan give people the full gist of what happened na

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
haba you want make them fight make them disqualify them?

Tboss was even holding her

debie rise was really angry this time.

crowntoro:

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
Haha na small small, she's getting there..
crowntoro:
Bold? Not yet
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bisola is using style to try to reconcile with Debbie.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
ovoP:
Although am teamefe but people re nw using him 4 business 4rm selling T-shirt nw this.
Boss, all those get2gether na free, NO GATE FEE!.... And for that T-shirt the price is just 2K-2K5.
No be only business matter, na to gather more fans........ Afterall them no force anybody to buy am......

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EstherNdidi11: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Debie is gradually coming out her shell. Thanks to Marvis

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
fitzmayowa:
For once Debie-Rise gave it to bisola, what bisola did was uncalled for and Debie gave her an appropriate response...

Good stuff Debie...
THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME.... ABI YOU NEWLY DEY WATCH BBN?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
bisola is just one free spirit lady...even after all that just happened right now she still continued playing with debbie immediately and debbie smiled a lil bit...now bisola showed maturity and debbie showed the same thing too but as usual some dumbos will still spill thrash...continue her name makes you cum.... grin

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
crowntoro:
Madam, shey u wanted them to exchange blows nii? They had a confrontation and that's okay abeg. If she went further to hit her na una go still dey castigate them.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tng(f): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
adudu208:
Wow, Tboss is so 'entertaining'!!! So much for 'talent', I guess she will make a good actress.

Actually, she is quite good for someone with no formal training in acting

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ModupeJ(f): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
fitzmayowa:

She did, the keep shut really got to bisola and it was epic...

Yesso..
A million claps for Debie
Don't know what that bisola is feeling like

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
crazymommy:
bisola is just one free spirit lady...even after all that just happened right now she still continued playing with debbie immediately and debbie smiled a lil bit...now bisola showed maturity and debbie showed the same thing too but as usual some dumbos will still spill thrash...continue her name makes you cum.... grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
This thread don tire person. Your report was exactly what happened.
And Debie came off like she had some accumulated aggression in reserve before now or she had been gingered to do so. From her conversation last night, I expected this and saw it coming cos she told TBoss she'll call Efe today and give it to him.
Na dem sabi...

They've settled their matter now, Bisola has initiated a statement to make Debie smile and she did. Na we dey carry their matter for head dey look for Wetin dem go take decampaign. Whoever is a true fan will stay true at this point. They can only try...

crazymommy:
see them see them grin grin grin grin they have started bias reporting.....they both had faults ooo but they will make it look like it is only bisola that had fault...while bisola was talking about the distance of the coins debbie got angry and told bisola to shut up then bisola fired back too...bisola was wrong,debbie was wrong too...but here on this thread some ignorant ones will blame only one party....hypocrites

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
That fat trashy pig pigsola had it coming. I'm glad Debbie gave it to her. Loose, arrogant, shameless slut.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
crazymommy:

You don't have to abuse anyone, you have the right to judge from your point of view. From my own point of view, Bisola was wrong.

Even the HMs knew she was wrong, Marvis said so when she was trying to correct Bisola
Bisola can't just hide her hatred to Debie, I smell strong envy

#TeamBisola for the mulla

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
eksbabe:
Madam, shey u wanted them to exchange blows nii? They had a confrontation and that's okay abeg. If she went further to hit her na una go still dey castigate them.
If they hit themselves, they are both coming home. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
Haha Even her ugly bum short cannot make anybody cum.. That short used to be sexy on other girls.. But with bisola.. It is complete wawuuu!! grin grin grin
crazymommy:

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
eksbabe:
Bisola is using style to try to reconcile with Debbie.
YEA...EVERYBODY CAN BE LOUD AND AGGRESSIVE..THAT SHUT UP. FROM DEBIE-RISE CAME AS A SHOCKER TO HER.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
akthedream:

I DUNNO WHO IS GOING TO WIFE THE SINGLE MOTHER,WHO JUMPS FROM ONE MALE HOUSEMATE TO ANOTHER....
I'm telling you, she reeks of promiscuity and she's damn ugly. She has no selfworth whatsoever and a disgrace to womanhood.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
Game 5 - Coin Pick & Drop (They'll go in pairs..picking up the coins on the floor separated by different intervals one after the other. The HM that finishes first in each pair will win the first round. There'll then be a final race between the 3 winners...

Bally vs Debie - Bally wins
TBoss vs Marvis - TBoss wins
Efe vs Bisola - Efe wins

The 3 winners go again.

Efe wins the 5th game.
5 more games to go.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
Oya they are talking now ooo but they will still gossip this night. Sure thing.
Bisola....Debbie claims she doesnt argue Debbie....Bisola likes to quarrel alot
Bisola.... we've been living together for 10 weeks and u just realised
Debbie.... we are hoping u get better with time
Bisola......so u dey vex for me true true
Debbie... we are hoping u get better (Tboss said smfn in between but we didnt hear).

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adudu208(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
ovoP:
Although am teamefe but people re nw using him 4 business 4rm selling T-shirt nw this.
Bros stop this yeye talk.
People show support in varied ways. This is simply mass mobilization strategy which none of the other fans have the interest to do.
Being a fan is not just writing trash on forum but going all out to support, campaign and garner support from others.
Even during the elections people bought T-shirts, same with America election and other entertainment shows and events.
Nobody is asking for a gate fee in any of the events.
When the so-called yeyebrities were busy posting support for Tboss her fans counted it as an advantage and never questioned the rationale behind it.
So whenever it involves Efe there must be a hidden motive?
I told you all it is a MOVEMENT but you fail to understand.
Just wait till Sunday when the voting time will be officially announced then you will see the exodus of events and road shows that will herald the road to victory for Efe. Street ti take over.

PS- Lagos get ready to RUMBLE!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bisola is an ass, troublemaker grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
frankfiny:
Haha Even her ugly bum short cannot make anybody cum.. That short used to be sexy on other girls.. But with bisola.. It is complete wawuuu!! grin grin grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crazymommy(f): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
GMan650:

You don't have to abuse anyone, you have the right to judge from your point of view. From my own point of view, Bisola was wrong.

Even the HMs knew she was wrong, Marvis said so when she was trying to correct Bisola
Bisola can't just hide her hatred to Debie, I smell strong envy

#TeamBisola for the mulla
and where in my post did i say bisola was not wrong??aproko

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
eksbabe:
Hanhan give people the full gist of what happened na

Bisola complained about the arrangement of the coins they were using for their game, with bally and Debie trying to tell her the arrangement was ok...

Bisola just flipped and used the word fcu.k for no reason and started ranting at Debie, Debie couldn't contain her anger she had to tell bisola to shut up...

The shut up really got to bisola and she was really shocked debie gave her such a response, they both let loose and said couple of stuffs to each other...

The keep shut response from debie was just epic...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
h8rr:
I'm telling you, she reeks of promiscuity and she's damn ugly. She has no selfworth whatsoever and a disgrace to womanhood.
She is dirty as a pig too.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
crazymommy:
and where in my post did i say bisola was not wrong??aproko
Hope you ain't a baby mama?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.