Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3111457 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Threebear:

You sound pained, drink pure water and relax.
Pained?? I feel sorry for him, he cant get no helper with his attitude. if you want to talk, let him come and defend himself or you go and reply my direct quote then i will enlighten you. grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Threebear:

One okoye posted a person's dog as hers.... Does that make her any less a star?
Tonto bought things and passed it as if her husband bought them for her, does that make Churchill broke?
I'm surprised you are complaining of fakeness,when we all know you Lagos chicks thrive in that category.
Leave the guy alone.
Birds of the same feather,they are labalabaing together.(in jenifa's voice)

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Antell95(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
crazymommy:
yes now we all know you on Nairaland as a low self esteem liar stealing pictures from instagram and claiming to be the one....fake ass nigga....e pain am say I expose am
Why Trade Words With A Kid? His I.Q is very low by the way he goes about telling us how he comes from a rich home.*spits* Thats How Poverty Stricken Guys Talk Online.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
Well its just lest than 5 hours from now.. We'll see
adudu208:

Firstly, It is quite predictable. This eviction is a 2 horse race between Debie and the other one with Chinese fan base. As a betting man, my money is on Ms 'Classy' to leave tonight.

Secondly, I will quote/mention you again if ever you start shouting foul play when your candidate is evicted.

Finally, It will do your candidate a great favour if she is evicted today and escape the shame EFEnation will unleash. After all, getting less than 5% of total votes in the finals is a worst faith than getting evicted today with her dignity relatively intact.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin grin grin Bisola Don frustrate Bally tire..that lady is funny

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Misswang001:
Are you married?Is that not a wedding ring?
Same hand
Same watch
Same ring.
Enjoy.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
oviejnr:
Pained?? I feel sorry for him, he cant get no helper with his attitude. if you want to talk, let him come and defend himself or you go and reply my direct quote then i will enlighten you. grin
Who says he needs a helper? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
crazymommy:
whether dp or signature u stole someone else identity and claim it to be yours mofo...ur lies were exposed and people now know that u are a fake ass nigga.......u can only deceive gullible people...if u want to lie at least lie with common sense....u are just too dull .....am ashamed of you...Spits on his fry pan head

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy som1 with a known face like mine cant claim to be som1 else

I keep telling u that people know me , why will i lie that am som1 else?

If you're really som1's wife and ur brain cant process this simple thing sorry ooooooo

Did i tell u that it was my picture , if i did abeg show me prove biko?

My pictures are all over romance section , why will i lie with a picture , when people knw me
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
awesome4:
Debie-Rise for the money kiss kiss
Is okay.. Wait till live eviction is over.. Afterwards u can scream till next week....

I'm gearing towards the final week.. If I hear that any member of the #EfeContinent share as little as one WeChat vote to another housemate.. That person will be banished from the kingdom.

#WinterIsComing People.. #EfeLegion about to take over the KingsLanding grin
We are not taking chances this week. 60% of the votes is possible.. Legooooooo
#teamEfe!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
oviejnr:
yes poor man , what can i do for u?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
to9ine:

Is okay.. Wait till live eviction is over.. Afterwards u can scream till next week....

I'm gearing towards the final week.. If I hear that any member of the #EfeContinent share as little as one WeChat vote to another housemate.. That person will be banished from the kingdom.

#teamEfe!!!!
Lmao grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
This shoes look like yours
Threebear:

Same hand
Same watch
Same ring.
Enjoy.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Misswang001:
Clearly you have ran out of things to say.
Time to delete my pictures.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hehehehehe..Have a nice day
Threebear:

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
datribune:

I knew it!
It's a shame dat those wit less to boast about do it d most. It is an established fact dat d less we hav, d more we feel dat we ar required to brag.
Whenever I read his fake, absurd boasts, I smell sh*t of bull from afar. Honestly, it's no longer funny.
Hahahaha, I laughed so hard at his primitive sense of judgment dat day when he felt he had to boast of possessing a DStv Explora which in his own mind would make d poor man conscious of his poverty. Lol
Wit his mentality, how is it surprising dat he adores & supports one of d most manifestly arrogant, condescending, manipulative & mean-spirited HMs ever in BBA/BBN history?.
Jude, nor do gra gra 4 here because when u claim to be what you're not, you're deliberately killing opportunities as those who would have helped u on dis thread will shun u.

knew what biko? The only thing she said in that long nonsense is that the picture wasnt mine

I dont expect any fan of efe to have sense or understand simple logic but for the record i will allow u

My pictures full this forum , have never claimed to be som1else ask around abeg b4 u talk nonsense cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wait u talk nonsense normally

No need just get lost
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Threebear:

Who says he needs a helper? undecided
Oh well, if he doesnt need one then he needs a therapist. Cos no sane person will steal someone elses pics online for impersonation. Thats how low a man can get, dont you get it?? Oh sorry i forgot you both are birds of a feather, you share same view so you cant find my advice encouraging. Mind you, why are you cutting your face off from the pics?? We cant know this is really you until we see you, also if everyone here start posting there daily pics on here the thread will lost its value. Sharps

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
Someone will just come and be bragging on top nothing they have. They have been known to steal people's pictures, take their one- in - year dstv subscription to disturb nairaland, and even stole 18million......

And he will be abusing Efe, saying Efe is poor. Atleast Efe doesn't brag about owning 18million in his bank account grin grin

He said he is rich but all I know is.....

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
Misswang001:
Threebear:

Why do I have a feeling that's him? grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
am online now they have gone to hide again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cowards , trying to attack me grin grin get facts and come grin

all these poor people , dont forget 9pm airtime for the poor , pls be present afterall una no get wetin to do with una life

Threebear respect boss , thanks for the defense , i get visitor will be back during the live show , abeg lets give this poor people airtime today
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
HandsomeJude:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy som1 with a known face like mine cant claim to be som1 else

I keep telling u that people know me , why will i lie that am som1 else?

If you're really som1's wife and ur brain cant process this simple thing sorry ooooooo

Did i tell u that it was my picture , if i did abeg show me prove biko?

My pictures are all over romance section , why will i lie with a picture , when people knw me
you are a talkative....if you like rant from now till next ten years that does not change the fact that you are a damn liar!!!!!!!you are deceitful and your lies were all exposed....go and fetch water ...they are calling u..

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hmmm, Tboss and Debie
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
ammyluv2002:
People don't get it. This is Big brother Naija and not a talent show. If you wanna see peeps with talent pls wait for MTN project frame, Glo sings etc.

Efe dis Efe that...He's not a good rapper, but we don't care! We love his personality.....He's well trained & cultured. He's a true definition of a Nigerian child who's always focused with a humble beginnings, morales & values. This is who we are as Africans

Honestly, I wish to have a child like him. I give kudos to his parents for doing a good job.

I will choose Efe over and over again....EfeForever
HMMMM..BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR YOUR CHILD,SO THAT YOU DONT BLAME ONE INNOCENT OLD MAMA IN YOUR VILLAGE TOMORROW OOO grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
to9ine:

#teamEfe!!!!
Egbon, this week go tough.. I go rival u money for money, shout for shout.. Campaign for campaign, English for pidgin.. This week Our Debie Rise will RISE!!!
(In the voice Leonidas 300) DebieRise fans what is ur profession!AAAHHOOOOOO AAAHHOOOOOO
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
oviejnr:
Oh well, if he doesnt need one then he needs a therapist. Cos no sane person will steal someone elses pics online for impersonation. Thats how low a man can get, dont you get it?? Oh sorry i forgot you both are birds of a feather, you share same view so you cant find my advice encouraging. Mind you, why are you cutting your face off from the pics?? We cant know this is really you until we see you, also if everyone here start posting there daily pics on here the thread will lost its value. Sharps
If you want to see my face, all you need do is ask.
I will invite you over and you can look at it as much as you wish.
But posting my face on Nairaland?
Na, I'm a lot smarter than that.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
geekybabe:

Adudu, The only reason you will avoid mentioning me or use indirect speech is because you really are not all dat.
Its a battle of words, and the most intelligent wins it.

I am gonna call your bluff. If you are dat real man, pls be bold enough to mention me and address me. And then i will be here waiting with my reply. And i will lecture you over and over again . smiley

Can that even work? Some folks comprehension is zero.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hamminaz(f): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
to9ine:

Welcome hamminaz

Thanks teammate.
Efe for the money.
#Westandbyhimgidigba.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tboss and debie.. Maka why na
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
fitzmayowa:
Hmmm, Tboss and Debie
What did they do?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
Northkendal:
Tboss and debie.. Maka why na
What happened?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
HandsomeJude:
yes poor man , what can i do for u?
Hahaha, oh here he comes the lowlife, fraudster, fake, broke nigga claiming rich. I see through you everytime you claim to be rich online and detest the poor. I wasnt raised that way boy, and mind you i cant start bragging online. If you get to meet me in person you know who i am, the PH online bigboy grin PH peep, i hand over this nigga to y'all. BBN Thread NL disown you. We send you back to your romance section where you waste half of your life grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
Debbie and tboss what happened?? grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
tboss and debie why una dey disgrace me now,
oya settle
bisola is very funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.